Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Redsuns Jerseys Collection..

Go down 
+37
chcher
akanesoma
knight
asprillialim
retro red devil
oscar7
acman
wongkwp
johnsongiggs
aBs-
plokoon
oggy
saddizdd7
lynn
keanzteoh
kewellrulez
fio88
pongkes
teckcheong
treble_1999
pyroboy1911
iswandi7
faizulazlan
devil_nick87
edward85
subpar
qsp1985
emudcorleone
qontok-qontok
yhwong
koro
odieseven
nicque_panda
schmeichel7
aizusan
radheyones
redsuns
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
redsuns
Singaporean Jersey Collector
redsuns

Male
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:32 pm

retro red devil wrote:
Black away man utd league issue shirt , very nice collection of shirts you have there M8 !!!!

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
Malaysian Jersey Collector
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:35 pm

nice PI kits and RM CL kit. great hauls
Back to top Go down
devil_nick87
devil_nick87

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, GoKart
Humor : Malaysia to win the World Cup one day
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:09 am

the black away is already very rare, long sleeves make it rarer, but PI shirts? congratz mate!!

and nice RM and Holland too....
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:29 am

Nice mate. Keep it up. Now for NNs Smile
Back to top Go down
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
asprillialim

Male
Number of posts : 368
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, Fussball, PS3 Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer)
Humor : Forza Azzurri
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:00 pm

Love your Italy jerseys!!
Back to top Go down
redsuns
redsuns

Male

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:09 am

Thanks guys! Very Happy

NNs might take some time..haha..still expecting more jerseys to arrive in the next week or so.. Tongue

Yup..I love the Italy Kits too..Credit to Ian! Smile

Thinking of getting the WC2006 Home shirt..kinda like that shirt too..looks super impressive with the gold nns Smile
Back to top Go down
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
asprillialim

Male
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, Fussball, PS3 Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer)

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Yes, the WC206 Home shirt is one of the most unique jersey, especially the gold NNs make it look so special. But, it is hard to get this jersey nowadays, maybe size S or XL only still available.
Back to top Go down
acman
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
acman

Male
Number of posts : 2193
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:42 pm

which Italy WC jersey is more rare ? the 3 stars or the 4 stars one ?
Back to top Go down
https://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff224/acman_soccer_jersey/
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:29 pm

the 3 star WC06 jersey is more valuable and rare as its the version they use to win the WC. The 4 star version still can get at retail outlets. THe 3 star quite hard to get BNWT and also i dont see much of it on ebay. maybe out Italy jersey expert can share more experience on this Smile
Back to top Go down
knight
knight

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:18 pm

yea i agree the 3 star version is more rare, as before the WC everyone was buying their "stocks" on who is gonna win the WC, Germany, Brazil, England, Italy were sold out or left with odd sizes. i was left to take Portugal though. so i guess the 3 stars version is more rare.
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Plus remember the 3 star version is made from the nicer material as the 4 star version are made using the poorer quality polyester material. The 3 star uses the 'paper' type material.
Back to top Go down
redsuns
redsuns

Male

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:17 pm

Yup...I think subside still has the 4 star version..size XXL left...For the 3 star jersey..I heard is a bit tight fitting? Must go one size up the usual Nike size?
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:40 pm

erm i think its about the same. i didnt go 1 size up and it is fine for me
Back to top Go down
redsuns
redsuns

Male

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:01 am

Sean..yours is 3 star? Same cutting as Nike?
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:05 am

yeah mine is 3 star.. they sizing is about the same probably half a size smaller. But the collar is abit tight. THen after wearing it it will stretch then the collor not so nice because its no longer round. Not sure how to explain to you... but you will realise it after you wear it haha. Thats why i bought 1 more just for collection
Back to top Go down
redsuns
redsuns

Male

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:10 am

Haha...I think I know what you are trying say...Thanks for the info Smile

Did you get the nns?
Back to top Go down
redsuns
redsuns

Male

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:24 am

asprillialim wrote:
Yes, the WC206 Home shirt is one of the most unique jersey, especially the gold NNs make it look so special. But, it is hard to get this jersey nowadays, maybe size S or XL only still available.

Where to get them bro? XL is my size Smile
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:44 am

Now i doubt you can get any in retail shops. but you have to try ebay. I manage to get my BNWT just 2 months ago got it for a bargain 20gbp with shipping. Not sure about the market price. Just be aware of the collar if you are getting 2nd hand kit. Its nothing major just that the collar once worn it will not be its original round collar shape
Back to top Go down
redsuns
redsuns

Male

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:02 am

The collar would be like abit loose/out of shape? Some of my t-shirts are like tat.. Sad

wow..great price..S/S?
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:10 am

yeah SS.. how i wish it was LS. Erm it will be lightly out of shape. Reason being the kit is like paper and its not stretchable . so once it stretch it wont go back to it shape edi
Back to top Go down
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
asprillialim

Male

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:12 pm

3 Stars trully rare on the market right now. It is up to your luck if you can see it on ebay especially for BNWT. Whenever I see there is 3 Stars on ebay and it is in excellent condition, I will buy it. Normally, it is just away (white) jersey available, home (blue) jersey is much more harder to gain. Long sleeves??? Way way harder to get!!! I don't have any long sleeves 3 stars (official replica) if I not mistaken. For example, the most recent that I bought:

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=110392635746

3 Stars quality is much more better than the 4 Stars version, in which the 3 Stars is lighther and dry way faster than the 4 Stars. However, the 3 Stars version is not that stretchable compare to the 4 Stars because of the materials used are different.

Anyway, those 4 Stars that are lower quality are made in Turkey and Paraguay. However, the one that made in Romania (4 Stars, if I not mistaken) is still using the same material as like the 3 Stars that made in Paraguay, Romania, Thailand or Hungary.

And it is true that the collar especially the away version will be easily loose if you wear it too often.
Back to top Go down
akanesoma
akanesoma

Male
Number of posts : 95
Humor : cloudsick
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:18 pm

i just got the 3 star from ebay at around 4.99 GBP. Can say material wise im surprised. Though the puma logo can easily be faded if not taken care properly.
Back to top Go down
redsuns
redsuns

Male

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:16 am

asprillialim wrote:
3 Stars trully rare on the market right now. It is up to your luck if you can see it on ebay especially for BNWT. Whenever I see there is 3 Stars on ebay and it is in excellent condition, I will buy it. Normally, it is just away (white) jersey available, home (blue) jersey is much more harder to gain. Long sleeves??? Way way harder to get!!! I don't have any long sleeves 3 stars (official replica) if I not mistaken. For example, the most recent that I bought:

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=110392635746

3 Stars quality is much more better than the 4 Stars version, in which the 3 Stars is lighther and dry way faster than the 4 Stars. However, the 3 Stars version is not that stretchable compare to the 4 Stars because of the materials used are different.

Anyway, those 4 Stars that are lower quality are made in Turkey and Paraguay. However, the one that made in Romania (4 Stars, if I not mistaken) is still using the same material as like the 3 Stars that made in Paraguay, Romania, Thailand or Hungary.

And it is true that the collar especially the away version will be easily loose if you wear it too often.

Thanks bro for the great info!

Btw..sizing wise as compared to the current home shirt..any difference?
Back to top Go down
akanesoma
akanesoma

Male
Number of posts : 95
Humor : cloudsick
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:08 am

as far as i know. since im wearing one right now. They're smaller than nike slightly in size. Wearing M now.
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:59 am

If anyone is looking for a LS 3 star shirt then try here. BNWT although size XXL but as seller says will suit as an XL for only 19.99 GBP

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Italy-Italia-shirt-jersey-XXL-World-Cup-2006-BNWT_W0QQitemZ380129832044QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_SportsLeisure_Football_FootballShirts?hash=item588180ec6c&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A4%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1683%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A200
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redsuns Jerseys Collection..   Redsuns Jerseys Collection.. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redsuns Jerseys Collection..
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next