Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

redc511's very very small collection

Go down 
+14
retro red devil
qsp1985
LO79
curator
faizulazlan
edward85
knight
johnsongiggs
qspn
treble_1999
kewellrulez
revenent7
iswandi7
redc511
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shaun
Singaporean Jersey Collector

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-06-25

redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:53 am

hey Ramli, glad to see you here, as well as your family's full collection of shirts! Clap
Back to top Go down
redc511
redc511

Number of posts : 180
Job/hobbies : Publishing/Sports, Music, Travel, Automotive
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:17 am

LO79 wrote:
Bro Ramli,
The club has started to sell sponsorless shirt in the club stores and online, although only for the current home shirt and the new away shirt.
The current home shirts (sponsorless) were available online when they were introduced at the beginning of the season.
I managed to buy mine, and they are now sold out (only XXL left).
The kid sizes with no sponsor were not even sold online by the club store, and I bought one for my son when I visited Anfield last year.

Hopefully after this, the club will make available all sponsorless climacool shirts for fans like us to buy.
And no more sending our shirts to the shops in order to remove the sponsor logo... huhuhu.

Hi Bro Lokman,

Wow ... u've been to anfield ... Clap i'm not sure whether i'll be able to do that ... ha ha ...

It's a wonderful news especially for those who have not bought yet ... I suppose it boils down to patience, timing and luck ... and with great help from people like u here to provide the heads up on the availablity of these sponsorless jerseys ...

As for me, I've got the current home sponsorless formotion version at premier s'pore not knowing that the climacool version is available at LFC fan club in S'pore ... whereas the rest I bought after giving up on waiting and send them for sponsor removal ... I'm the old school type who prefer to see, touch & feel the item before buying ... and have not bought on-line yet ... ha ha but who knows how long i can resist ... keh keh ...

Hope LFC grant us further by releasing in Aug 2009 the sponsorless version regardless whether climacool/formotion for the new 3rd away (rumoured to be white) in both short & long sleeve as the current 3rd outgoing away jersey (turquoise green) is available on line in long sleeve.

Regards
Back to top Go down
redc511
redc511

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:21 am

retro red devil wrote:
Nice collection you have there , Nice Respect

Thank u bro ... your retro vintage collection is awesome ... Drool
Back to top Go down
redc511
redc511

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:24 am

shaun wrote:
hey Ramli, glad to see you here, as well as your family's full collection of shirts! Clap

ha ha thanks Shaun for providing the link ... my collection - nursery level if compare to u ... Respect

he he
Back to top Go down
berserk
Malaysian Jersey Collector
berserk

Male
Number of posts : 1229
Job/hobbies : a few
Humor : acerbic
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:04 am

redc511 wrote:
treble_1999 wrote:
Would it not have been easier to buy the unsposnored shirt if you can't wear it with Carlsberg than remove it as from what I can see the Carlsbery imprint is still visible anyway?

yes, would definitely go for the unsponsored version if only i know obtainable in singapore ... the home 89-10 i bought the player's edition here because unsponsored, but the 06-07 was a surprise gift so did not know beforehand to request unsponsored version, whereas the rest not available unsponsored here ... if u do know, please let us know ... currently i know the 3rd away jersey is available but long sleeve on-line but here in singapore not available ...

regards
You'll be surprised treble, the removed sponsor versions are priced at a premium!
I saw one shop in singapore selling it for higher price than regular shirts.

redc, there are unsponsored formotion shirts currently on cheap sale in ebay.
Back to top Go down
sylus tung
sylus tung

Male
Number of posts : 799
Humor : Wry
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:04 pm

Agree with Ian.

It would be much better to buy the un-sponsered shirts if you are willing to wait afew months. Usually the Formotion shirts tend to appear on eBay after awhile and at reasonable prices as well. In fact, you wil be able to get last season's silver away and green Euro kit all without the sponsers for maybe less than GBP 20? And it's Player Issue as well!

Smile

treble_999 wrote:
Would it not have been easier to buy the unsposnored shirt if you can't wear it with Carlsberg than remove it as from what I can see the Carlsbery imprint is still visible anyway?

redc511 wrote:

yes, would definitely go for the unsponsored version if only i know obtainable in singapore ... the home 89-10 i bought the player's edition here because unsponsored, but the 06-07 was a surprise gift so did not know beforehand to request unsponsored version, whereas the rest not available unsponsored here ... if u do know, please let us know ... currently i know the 3rd away jersey is available but long sleeve on-line but here in singapore not available ...

regards
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/theMerseyside
redc511
redc511

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:41 pm

sylus tung wrote:
Agree with Ian.

It would be much better to buy the un-sponsered shirts if you are willing to wait afew months. Usually the Formotion shirts tend to appear on eBay after awhile and at reasonable prices as well. In fact, you wil be able to get last season's silver away and green Euro kit all without the sponsers for maybe less than GBP 20? And it's Player Issue as well!

Smile

thank u bros berserk & sylus tung ...

i guess i have to wait and control the urge to buy in future ... hopefully i am not duped into buying high grade AAA replica/fake but sold as the real thing on e-bay ... so now must wait n search ...

regards ...
Back to top Go down
qspn
qspn

Male
Number of posts : 1118
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:29 pm

redc511 wrote:
sylus tung wrote:
Agree with Ian.

Smile

thank u bros berserk & sylus tung ...

i guess i have to wait and control the urge to buy in future ... hopefully i am not duped into buying high grade AAA replica/fake but sold as the real thing on e-bay ... so now must wait n search ...

regards ...

When ever you find evil bay link you can so easily post it here. The expert can help to clarify the authenticity
of the kit before you purchase it.
Back to top Go down
berserk
berserk

Male

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:22 pm

some of us buy from this ebay seller.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com.my/county-murchman_Adidas_W0QQ_fsubZ13QQ_sidZ37986643?_nkw=liverpool&submit=Search

Right now he has the past season Away in LS & SS & the Euro 3rd in SS.
Back to top Go down
redc511
redc511

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:34 pm

berserk wrote:
some of us buy from this ebay seller.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com.my/county-murchman_Adidas_W0QQ_fsubZ13QQ_sidZ37986643?_nkw=liverpool&submit=Search

Right now he has the past season Away in LS & SS & the Euro 3rd in SS.

Thank u bros qspn & berserk,

just ordered from murchman the euro 3rd in ss just now ... my 1st on-line order ... yes ... Very Happy

so will wait for his delivery ...

regards
Back to top Go down
LO79
LO79

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:39 pm

redc511 wrote:

just ordered from murchman the euro 3rd in ss just now ... my 1st on-line order ... yes ... Very Happy
regards

Aiyoo... Why didn't you tell me bro?
Otherwise can buy two and share the delivery cost.
I can pick up from you on 26 July in Singapore.
Nevermind, perhaps some other time.
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/Lukman.Omar.79
berserk
berserk

Male

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:13 pm

LO79 wrote:
redc511 wrote:

regards

I'll share with you LO.

Give me your order.
Back to top Go down
iswandi7
iswandi7

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:57 pm

redc511 wrote:
iswandi7 wrote:
very very nice collection there brudder...!

notice that you had your Carlsberg print removed. Where did you did that or DIY...?

PS: U stay eastside eh...? I think i stay just a few blks from you lah...hahaa

Hi iswandi7,

alamak u know i stayed in the east ah ? some more few blks away ... ha ha ... like this can arrange kopi/teh tarik session ... wonder how u know leh ... btw ur nick looks familiar, same as in vr zone jersey guy ?

The sponsor logo long story bro, 06-07 was done by my office mate which unsuccessful, but later i sent all to 1 shop which was willing to do for a fee. Even 1 seller tried to do for me, but his kung fu not there yet ... i hope this shop which has been doing for me and a few people who knows won't get in trouble as they are really helpful .... it's La-V at peninsula ...the removal works best for jerseys which are new (not worn or not washed before) and no removal done yet. But bear in mind not all liverpool jersey sponsor logo can be removed as it depends on the type of sticker used ...

hahaa bro, i see from the blocks behind your jerseys lah...looks very familiar but not sure where. I'm staying near Tampines central there.

yup, yi'm organising an MO for the Liverpool/Man Utd jerseys over at HWZ/VRZ. Responds like not good...

ya, we all here already know LV at Penin is doing those removal service. But i have never seen one done. Yours is the first time, Who is the seller you mentioned that his kung fu skill not enough, and which shirt...?

saw that you already kena poison to buy online already...but can't blame you, this place is a jersey collectors heaven on earth.
Back to top Go down
redc511
redc511

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:47 pm

LO79 wrote:

alamak, sorie bro Lokman ... didn't know you are interested, thought you've ordered the black away 09/10 and relax one corner first ... what to do, poison working on me already ... Laughing
Back to top Go down
redc511
redc511

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:51 pm

iswandi7 wrote:

hahaa bro, i see from the blocks behind your jerseys lah...looks very familiar but not sure where. I'm staying near Tampines central there.

yup, yi'm organising an MO for the Liverpool/Man Utd jerseys over at HWZ/VRZ. Responds like not good...

ya, we all here already know LV at Penin is doing those removal service. But i have never seen one done. Yours is the first time, Who is the seller you mentioned that his kung fu skill not enough, and which shirt...?

saw that you already kena poison to buy online already...but can't blame you, this place is a jersey collectors heaven on earth.

he he bro iswandi7, one moment there i thought u are with CID can trace the trail i left behind ... i m near the big temple ....

respond at HWZ is not good ah, probably becos currently 1 seller there is very hot, as his price is the cheapest so far, provided you can wait as i think he has a long order list ... COD payment, no need to make transfer first, order first, then meet him at his shop or mrt, to collect item and make payment ...

My son's Liverpool home 09-10 below the MU blue away jersey, had the removal done by the seller but i was shocked when i collected. The seller told me the white glue will go off after washing, but after washing, even apply the stain remover, then wash, and then tried detergent also failed. In the end had to seek help from La-V.

Before washing
redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 P1020627

After washing
redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 P1020626

After La-V's removal
redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 P1020656

To be fair to him, i am not sure whether it's right for me to reveal his identity, see how it goes ...

regards
Back to top Go down
LO79
LO79

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:57 pm

berserk wrote:

I'll share with you LO.
Give me your order.

Yahoo... thanks, bro.
Yes, I would like to buy the Euro 3rd shirt (no sponsor), size Large. One only.
Let me know how much I owe you, and how to pay you later.
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
LO79
LO79

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:05 pm

redc511 wrote:

alamak, sorie bro Lokman ... didn't know you are interested, thought you've ordered the black away 09/10 and relax one corner first ... what to do, poison working on me already ...

Hahaha... No problem.
Good luck with the purchase. The seller is well known among us, so shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
iswandi7
iswandi7

Male

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:08 pm

i open an interest check t HWZ/VRZ for the L/S and Ladies jerseys after for so many times people kept asking him and he said he doesn't have them. But then after he realises my thread, he suddenly said he has them, not mentioning when he could get them.

bought from him before and i say he is not much into jerseys but just selling them. But he is honest seller. So after he pass you that LV jersey, what did you do/say to him...? I had always thought he was removing those sponsor print at LV, didn't know he did his own.

PS: temple eh...? yang kat pasir ris sec ke...
Back to top Go down
redc511
redc511

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:08 am

LO79 wrote:

Hahaha... No problem.
Good luck with the purchase. The seller is well known among us, so shouldn't be a problem.

thanks bro, good to know that he is well known, received e-mail from Dave Murch this morning, said order is in the post ... so waiting in anticipation ... keh keh ...
Back to top Go down
redc511
redc511

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:33 am

iswandi7 wrote:
i open an interest check t HWZ/VRZ for the L/S and Ladies jerseys after for so many times people kept asking him and he said he doesn't have them. But then after he realises my thread, he suddenly said he has them, not mentioning when he could get them.

bought from him before and i say he is not much into jerseys but just selling them. But he is honest seller. So after he pass you that LV jersey, what did you do/say to him...? I had always thought he was removing those sponsor print at LV, didn't know he did his own.

PS: temple eh...? yang kat pasir ris sec ke...

bro iswandi7, probably when he realises there's competition from u, then he find other suppliers for L/S or ladies ... same goes when i ordered the LFC 09/10 away 2 s/s and 1 l/s (l/s for wife), he said no problem to get l/s) after 2-3 wks local launch by weston, he said i can collect the 2 s/s, sorry can't get l/s ... that's all ... no further explanation ...

when i bought my son's jersey from him, he offered his removal service for a fee when he saw me wearing jersey without sponsor, i asked where he will do it, he did not want to reveal, but from the result it's obvious definitely not done at LV ... when i collect the jersey after his removal, my heart sank ... he just said the obvious white glue stains will go off when washed, no more mood to argue, brought home to wash, did not work out, send to LV for the final rescue job...

to be fair to him, plus points for him - price cheaper, convenience in payment
minus - good business so must be prepared to wait, slow/nil updates on your order - unless asked ...

PS: Big temple dekat pasir ris sec ? 10 markah ...

regards
Back to top Go down
iswandi7
iswandi7

Male

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:16 pm

i must say that LV did a pretty good job there. Was it Steve or the tudung lady that did it...?
Back to top Go down
redc511
redc511

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:56 pm

iswandi7 wrote:
i must say that LV did a pretty good job there. Was it Steve or the tudung lady that did it...?

actually the result seems to vary depending on the colour of the jersey ... black is more obvious, grey less obvious, red seems best unless the jersey has been washed , worn before or removal was done before but was unsuccessful ...

Steve & Maniam are the bosses, so the kakak with tudung is the one who does the removal, printing or ordering paperwork ...

regards ...
Back to top Go down
aw13
Administrator
Administrator
aw13

Male
Number of posts : 2863
Job/hobbies : JC la....
Humor : Dry (almost cracking)
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:12 am

I don't think Maniam is one of the bosses, it should be only Steve Darliani (IINM). Used to be handled by the sons, but they went off for greener pastures. Maniam and the kakak are the able helpers, you can sometimes see the both of them alternating the printing within the store.
Back to top Go down
iswandi7
iswandi7

Male

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:17 am

ya, red seems best but the grey ones like need a bit of washing further to even things out.

hahaa...We all know Steve is the boss but everytime i tried him to budge down his price, he always say must ask boss first lah, boss order from this lah...Maniam sometimes talk like a drunkard. Good price, find Steve (always sitting behind the glass counter and the plump one).
Back to top Go down
redc511
redc511

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:34 am

aw13 wrote:
I don't think Maniam is one of the bosses, it should be only Steve Darliani (IINM). Used to be handled by the sons, but they went off for greener pastures. Maniam and the kakak are the able helpers, you can sometimes see the both of them alternating the printing within the store.

iswandi7 wrote:
ya, red seems best but the grey ones like need a bit of washing further to even things out.

hahaa...We all know Steve is the boss but everytime i tried him to budge down his price, he always say must ask boss first lah, boss order from this lah...Maniam sometimes talk like a drunkard. Good price, find Steve (always sitting behind the glass counter and the plump one).

ha ha, thanks iswandi7 & aw13, at least cleared the confusion, because several times i went there, when i bargain with steve with maniam beside him, then steve will check with maniam, then steve will tell me ok or not, another time i went when steve not around, maniam gave me a cheaper quote for 1 item, that's why i consider both as bosses (even though i have only steve's biz card) as they have the last word on the selling price ...

Yah, now looking for stain remover like stain devil to improve on the grey jersey stain ...

regards ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: redc511's very very small collection   redc511's very very small collection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

redc511's very very small collection
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next