Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others

Go down 
+39
fidel voglino
hotrod77
axadrezado
Caveman Ninja
united788
aggchild
botakjb
Xiong
oneplusone
parang1983
nineteeneighty.seven
Alixker
n4l
teong0209
wmchen
johnsongiggs
pyroboy1911
aboo barazite
jablay
nizam52
treble_1999
Gazzel83
aw13
call_me_el_nino
asprillialim
lynn
schmeichel7
qsp1985
iswandi7
blinkz08
chcher
noobie
kewellrulez
nicque_panda
Edmundmah
nimrod2
knight
redyap
ahhian
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
aggchild
Malaysian Jersey Collector
aggchild

Male
Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : University Student, Photography
Registration date : 2011-08-20

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Nice, first time seeing people collecting J-League jerseys. Nice one mate!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aaronchew90
ahhian
Singaporean Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-11-29

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Congrats to Kashiwa Reysol for making history Clap

The first club to win the J-League title in their first year after promotion.

Nagoya is runner's up.

My fav club Gamba is 3rd.
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:11 pm

To help raise funds for the triple whammy that Japan went through, the JFA sold special edition national jersey for a short period of time earlier this year.

Manage to get one myself.

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030525

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030526

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030527

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030528
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Kobe Vissel   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:17 pm

In my opinion, one of this season's nicest jersey.

Kobe Vissel

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030517

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030518

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030522

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030519

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030520

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030521

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030523

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030524
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Yuto Nagamoto. He must be in the most well know club compared to his compatriot.

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030529

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030533
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Ok, something special Very Happy

You guys read manga or watch anime?

Have you heard of Giant Killing?

It's quite nice, should go read/watch it if you've not.

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Giantkilling_740

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Giantkilling_pagetop
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: East Tokyo United   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:51 pm

The team's name is East Tokyo United.

Because of it's popularity in Japan, Adidas actually came out with a series of jerseys & supporters shirt based on the manga.

When it 1st came out early this year, it sold out within the hour.

People were complaining not able to buy it and auctions were selling them at crazy price.

Therefore, Adidas decided to come out a 2nd time and this time you pre order it and wait a few months before the actual goods was delivered to you.

I manage to order 2 myself Smile

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030534

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030538

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030535

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030536

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030537

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030541

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030540
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:55 pm

And it's supporter's shirt:

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030542

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030547

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030546

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030545

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030544
Back to top Go down
united788
Canadian Jersey Collector
united788

Male
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2011-10-09

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:48 am

Amazing japanese shirts. Respect!
Back to top Go down
Caveman Ninja
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2011-10-07

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:19 am

I love the J-League jerseys, they're fantastic. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Maybe when I'm done collecting all the international shirts I'll get involved with some J-League shirts. They're just so unique looking!
Back to top Go down
axadrezado
Portugese Jersey Collector
Portugese Jersey Collector
axadrezado

Number of posts : 99
Job/hobbies : Journalist
Registration date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:31 am

totally agree, j-league shirts kick ass. i wish they were cheaper ahah.
Back to top Go down
http://footballuniformscollection.blogspot.com/
hotrod77

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:41 pm

ahhian wrote:
The team's name is East Tokyo United.

Because of it's popularity in Japan, Adidas actually came out with a series of jerseys & supporters shirt based on the manga.

When it 1st came out early this year, it sold out within the hour.

People were complaining not able to buy it and auctions were selling them at crazy price.

Therefore, Adidas decided to come out a 2nd time and this time you pre order it and wait a few months before the actual goods was delivered to you.

I manage to order 2 myself Smile

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030534

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030538

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030535

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030536

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030537

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030541

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 P1030540

Is it still available for purchase right now or has the 2nd batch sold out?
Back to top Go down
Xiong
Xiong

Male
Number of posts : 145
Job/hobbies : Photographer, Urban Exploration
Humor : Mildly amusing
Registration date : 2011-08-05

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Awww...sweet manga jerseys! Smile
Back to top Go down
fidel voglino
Argentinian Jersey Collector
Argentinian Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : collector shirt
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:48 am

Hello friend, as you could obtain that t-shirt, I am collector of t-shirts but ONLY RED AND BLACK TO STRIPS, EQUAL TO THE ONE OF the PHOTO, you can give some data me where I can buy it .....? Thank you very much

Fidel

joeelpolentero@ yahoo.com.ar
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:19 pm

The ETU jersey/shirts was on pre-order early July and they shipped it out to customers late last month.

There is no place that sells this now and the only places you can get this is via Japanese auctions sites but they sell it at crazy prices.
Back to top Go down
hotrod77

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Thanks for the info ahhian Smile If only i know about this sooner Sad
Back to top Go down
hakka_jin

Male
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:10 pm

i want the ETU jersey... love to get one in long sleeves with either Gino or Tsubaki NNs... damn they are sold out
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:45 pm

ha ha, during pre-order the other time, there was an option to choose any of the ETU players to be printed on the jersey Smile

hakka_jin wrote:
i want the ETU jersey... love to get one in long sleeves with either Gino or Tsubaki NNs... damn they are sold out
Back to top Go down
united788
united788

Male
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2011-10-09

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Very rare jersey you have there!
Back to top Go down
oneplusone

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-03-11

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:50 pm

whats the Japan international jersey all about? nice collections as always
Back to top Go down
streifen

Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : Triathlon, Collecting football items and reading
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:58 am

Great J-League shirts! Especially your Gamba Osaka shirts!

Back to top Go down
Akmal29
Indonesian Jersey Collector
Indonesian Jersey Collector

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 pm

nice J-league collection man..
the j league jersey is very expensive Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Galaxy 4 Plus
Galaxy 4 Plus

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Your collection are the best I've ever seen! J-League kits are simply the most beautiful shirts IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6