Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others

Go down 
+39
fidel voglino
hotrod77
axadrezado
Caveman Ninja
united788
aggchild
botakjb
Xiong
oneplusone
parang1983
nineteeneighty.seven
Alixker
n4l
teong0209
wmchen
johnsongiggs
pyroboy1911
aboo barazite
jablay
nizam52
treble_1999
Gazzel83
aw13
call_me_el_nino
asprillialim
lynn
schmeichel7
qsp1985
iswandi7
blinkz08
chcher
noobie
kewellrulez
nicque_panda
Edmundmah
nimrod2
knight
redyap
ahhian
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ahhian
Singaporean Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-11-29

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:21 pm

it's not the shipping cost that is high. actually shipping is quite cheap.

it's the jersey that is costly.

nimrod2 wrote:
how much would the cost be?
maybe we can share if it's high alone.
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:25 pm

thats very nice vintage jerseys you have there.

i like vintage too but they usually hard to come by Smile

chcher wrote:
forwarder for Japan I am guessing vpost?

anyway nice collections dude! haha i do collect some J League / high school kits off local bundle stores / contacts but they are mostly very old (very very) kits and condition may not be the best.... but they are cheaper loh haha.. can see mine here http://www.flickr.com/photos/chcher/sets/72157609435434838/

Looking forward to seeing more!
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:26 pm

nice mate but why do you sell them away???

blinkz08 wrote:
hye mate..

i also collect j-league jersey but just sold them away..never been long in my closet..Smile

can see mine at http://www.flickr.com/photos/zulaykha/

anyway,nice j-laegue jersey bro..cant wait to see more ur collection bro Brows
Back to top Go down
iswandi7
iswandi7

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:28 pm

nice to see someone having interest in jerseys out of the norm from the rest. Maybe you could check out Weston cos i have seen Nagoya Grampus shirts there before but not sure of their prices.

or maybe if anyone is interested, can seek the assistance of a member by the nick Ws74er. He does have concierge service from japan. Previously he did conduct from Kamo Japan.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2352297
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:49 pm

that is also another alternative to get them but I think it's cheaper to get them direct from Amazon.

iswandi7 wrote:
nice to see someone having interest in jerseys out of the norm from the rest. Maybe you could check out Weston cos i have seen Nagoya Grampus shirts there before but not sure of their prices.

or maybe if anyone is interested, can seek the assistance of a member by the nick Ws74er. He does have concierge service from japan. Previously he did conduct from Kamo Japan.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2352297
Back to top Go down
knight
knight

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:51 pm

well that guy's service is quite expensive, but like they say you pay for good stuffs so if that is the only way then by all means.
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
Malaysian Jersey Collector
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:15 am

very unique kits. J league kits are hard to come by due to he cost and also availability. How does the forwarding thing work... mind sharing the method?
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:48 am

You may have heard of vPost Japan. You registered with them and they provide you with a Japan shipping address.

If you buy from any merchants from Japan that does not ship out of Japan, than you can provide this address from vPost.

Merchants will send your item there and once receive, they will forward the item to your country.

HERE'S A TIP. I DO NOT USE VPOST MYSELF. THEY ARE INEFFICIENT & EXPENSIVE.

I use Tenso. Very much cheaper and more reliable. Furthermore, they ship all over the world Smile

http://www.tenso.com/en/

qsp1985 wrote:
very unique kits. J league kits are hard to come by due to he cost and also availability. How does the forwarding thing work... mind sharing the method?
Back to top Go down
iswandi7
iswandi7

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:12 pm

yup Knight, quite ex. Bought from him before....

Ahhian, this issue of vpost being what you said is rather well known but some does say otherwise.

there is quite a few shipping service. Depends on luck also. If you are rather unlucky, parcel can get loss too...
Back to top Go down
nimrod2

Number of posts : 2035
Job/hobbies : music football!
Humor : none
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:03 am

i read tenso's website that it's trackable.
other services are not?
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:46 am

I'll post some more J-League jerseys this weekend.
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:48 am

I have used all forwarders from Singapore and till now, Japan's Tenso is the best so far.

No problem whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:23 pm

WooHoo, Kashima Antlers beat Urawa Red Diamonds 1 - 0 earlier today to clinch this season's J-League title.

This is their third consecutive J-League title.

So here's their jersey.

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 P1010052

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 P1010053

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 P1010054

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 P1010055

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 P1010056
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Yokohama FC

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 P1010057

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 P1010058

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 P1010060

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 P1010059
Back to top Go down
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Nice collection there mate.. It's nice to see something new in this forum.... A J-League collector
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male
Number of posts : 2711
Job/hobbies : Football, jersey, unplugged music, keyboard, singing
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:52 am

wow the japanese J League champion patch just looks so nice. shining gold. Thanks for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9727640@N08/collections/72157605155
nicque_panda
nicque_panda

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Job/hobbies : JC of coz....
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:49 am

do u hav a sapporo based club kit?
Back to top Go down
redyap
redyap

Male
Number of posts : 2435
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Reading.....
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:05 am

There are really nice J-league jerseys you collected...
So, which club you dont have now?? Tongue
Noticed that there are almost plain without NNs.... Is it there is costly if applying NNs or very hard to get the NNs... ??
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/redyap-kitshome/
lynn
lynn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:10 pm

my patch is PU style except for the club crest. is it suppose to be velvet like yours?
Back to top Go down
nimrod2

Number of posts : 2035
Job/hobbies : music football!
Humor : none
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:07 pm

so nice la the J-league kits. jelesnya!

tempting tempting!
Back to top Go down
blinkz08
blinkz08

Male
Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : collecting vintage and rare jersey
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:32 am

nice j-league jersey bro..thanks a lot for sharing..

anyway,seel them bcoz want to focus collecting vintage jersey..Smile
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:00 am

As you know, I collect mostly J-League & Japan National Team jerseys.

Recently, I got curious and wanted to find out which Japanese players ply their trade outside Japan and my research shows that there are only a handful of them.

I also got to know this midfielder whom I think will one day replace Japan's most famous export; Shunsuke Nakamura.

His name is Keisuke Honda. Only last month, he got bought over by Russian giant CSKA Moscow.

Before that he played for VVV-Venlo, a Dutch club in Eredivisie. Apparently, he's very popular with the fans and he is also the captain for Venlo till he left.

Because of that, I decided to get his jersey. I present you my latest buy.

Sorry to bore you guys with the above Laughing

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Front01

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Front02

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Back

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Right

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Left
Back to top Go down
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
asprillialim

Male
Number of posts : 368
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, Fussball, PS3 Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer)
Humor : Forza Azzurri
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:40 am

Erima eventually comes back to produce jerseys for clubs again! I thought it used to be bought over by Adidas.

Nice kit there!
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:48 am

Erima

Try downloading their catalogue, they got very nice designs for many items.

I wonder where can I get Erima tops?

asprillialim wrote:
Erima eventually comes back to produce jerseys for clubs again! I thought it used to be bought over by Adidas.

Nice kit there!
Back to top Go down
knight
knight

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:17 am

you got yourself a mannequin too? that is nice photography too.

yeah their designs are quite original, not copied from the big names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next