Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UCL FINAL - Che v MU

Go down 
+22
ningnongjin
zephyr
yhwong
sakhratul
ERIC5
cybergear03
plokoon
acman
slyyoung
slacker
radheyones
nicque_panda
oscar7
ana
WayneRooney
azan82
edmund83
unknown
subpar
Fyrekat
alister88
aw13
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zephyr
Malaysian Jersey Collector
zephyr

Male
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-04-02

UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:01 am

We're the Kings of Europe once more!! Glory Glory Man Utd!!!! Clap
Back to top Go down
ningnongjin
ningnongjin

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:18 am

congrats to MU and to its supporters worldwide!
Back to top Go down
edmund83
edmund83

Male
Number of posts : 868
Job/hobbies : APO

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:00 am

glory glory Man Utd.... 3 times European Champions... Respect Respect

A double for this season.. Respect Respect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:56 pm

luck is on their side..
anw, congrats on winning the double this 07-08 season!!
Back to top Go down
WayneRooney
WayneRooney

Male
Number of posts : 271
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Football, Futsal, Travel
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:06 pm

Incredible dramatic match !! Its such a touching moment !!

For once I thought Chelsea was going to win bcoz they played so well in 2nd half, hit twice on the post, plus Ronaldo missed the penalty, I almost turn off my TV when JT going up to the spot :p

The victory reminds me some of the 1999 moment, especially when Chelsea hit the post twice, like Bayern also hit the post during crucial moments, luck was really on our side Smile

Just slept for 3 hours and have to go for work, hopefully the Starbucks Espresso able to keep me awake :p
Back to top Go down
aprilia_8080
aprilia_8080

Male
Number of posts : 821
Job/hobbies : Same as Micheal Scofield/Jersey,Gadjet,Car

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:36 pm

lucky laa u wayne..got sleep..me..never sleep until now woo..just finish my meeting..haizzz...mau balik awal laa...penat futsal tak abis lagi...
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/robelto
subpar
subpar

Female
Number of posts : 447
Humor : British
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:41 pm

it's the best way to win. to 'come back' from behind...when JT missed i was jumping like a monkey. i was really resigned to losing already then.

this one can match the 1999 one weh.
Back to top Go down
aw13
Administrator
Administrator
aw13

Male
Number of posts : 2863
Job/hobbies : JC la....
Humor : Dry (almost cracking)
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:01 pm

Good game this morning, although I was gutted at the end. Didn't think United deserve it, but they won it all the same, so congrats to all MU JCs supporters here!

Chelsea were right in it until DD made his mark, and JT to miss right at the death of normal penalties. I thought those were the turning points for Chelsea this morning.

Again, congratulations to United, I'd think worthy winners of the DOUBLE for 0708. Kudos!
Back to top Go down
subpar
subpar

Female
Number of posts : 447
Humor : British
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:18 pm

it's a good open game though. i didn't once yawn. only 2 hours sleep? no problem. anything to catch the game.

if i had the money i would be in moscow.
Back to top Go down
WayneRooney
WayneRooney

Male

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:18 pm

During my training today, my instructor who is an English said something and I found it quite right ! He said English players especially English captain can't take penalties, look at how they lost out from penalties during the World Cup and major cup competitions :p Its true coz Beckham used to miss penalties last time and now JT missed the penalties... :p

And my instructor said, "They still couldn't understand it until now, shouldn't send JT to take the penalty"

Last edited by WayneRooney on Thu May 22, 2008 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nicque_panda
nicque_panda

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Job/hobbies : JC of coz....

my unbias comment? well i can't do it coz i'm bias.

best team in europe this season won the biggest prize in european club competition! Very Happy Thumbsup Cheers
Back to top Go down
alister88
alister88

Male
Number of posts : 3175
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:39 pm

it's worth to watch the game.. Laughing
after a tiring day yesterday....

Glory Glory Man Utd...!!
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/macalisthur

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:23 am

WayneRooney wrote:
During my training today, my instructor who is an English said something and I found it quite right ! He said English players especially English captain can't take penalties, look at how they lost out from penalties during the World Cup and major cup competitions :p Its true coz Beckham used to miss penalties last time and now JT missed the penalties... :p

And my instructor said, "They still couldn't understand it until now, shouldn't send JT to take the penalty"

If that's true, Portugal captain shouldn't take the penalty too. Look at Ronaldo! SAF should've known better than letting him take our penalty all season. :p
Back to top Go down
joke_her

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:19 am

will gerard pique and p.j sung receive a medal???kesian derang..pique skor twice b4..and p.j sung played couple of games...
Back to top Go down
edmund83
edmund83

Male

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:26 am

de medal oni for those who played in de final, i guess...
Back to top Go down
yhwong
yhwong

Male
Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Football, Computer games
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:02 am

I think they will receive their medal, a few years back Keane and Scholes got their medals despite not playing in the final. And i am sure Drogba wont be getting his, Avram Grant threw it to the supporters!
Back to top Go down
edmund83
edmund83

Male

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:53 am

drogba drogba... No No he tot tat he's surrounded n covered by de player during de mess near de final minutes, he could lay a hand on Vidic's cheek but too bad, he's busted n dun even realised tat actually de ref was watching him from de back...

tat's a proffesional suicide quoted by de commentator...

but Vidic quite funny oso la, after he tackled Anelka til flying sky high. when he saw Anelka holding his ankle, he oso quickly reacted tat he's injured too... haihz...
Back to top Go down
WayneRooney
WayneRooney

Male

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:59 am

Haha its not only football skills needed to be a great footballer nowadays, they are all good actors who should be nominated for oscar best actor award :p
Back to top Go down
alister88
alister88

Male
Number of posts : 3175
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:12 pm

^
as we know... Chelsea players like drogba like to act... Laughing

*Chelsea fans, no offence k... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/macalisthur
Fyrekat
Fyrekat

Male
Number of posts : 365
Job/hobbies : Too many!
Humor : Bakunyuu, I choose you!

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:21 pm

subpar wrote:
it's the best way to win. to 'come back' from behind...when JT missed i was jumping like a monkey. i was really resigned to losing already then.

This is the reason why the 05 CL win was so emotional and memorable for Liverpool supporters. By half time our hopes were dashed, the dismay at the scoreline was oppressive and all were simply hoping that we would not be humiliated at FT. The comeback to win thru a combination of luck, determination and fate was similar to rising from the deepest pits of despair to reach paradise!

Veteran Utd fans would have experienced it in '99, and those who experienced it on Thursday morning for the first time will have this forever etched into their memory.

Congrats to Man Utd.
Back to top Go down
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:29 pm

Fyrekat wrote:
subpar wrote:

This is the reason why the 05 CL win was so emotional and memorable for Liverpool supporters. By half time our hopes were dashed, the dismay at the scoreline was oppressive and all were simply hoping that we would not be humiliated at FT. The comeback to win thru a combination of luck, determination and fate was similar to rising from the deepest pits of despair to reach paradise!

Veteran Utd fans would have experienced it in '99, and those who experienced it on Thursday morning for the first time will have this forever etched into their memory.

Congrats to Man Utd.

I watched the match at home with 3 of my friends that I sneaked in while me parents were sleeping soundly upstairs. During those times, there was still Mega TV. Mega TV had ESPN and it was broadcasted by ESPN.

We also like gave up hope until the extra time.. But inside you, you always have a feeling that the team might nick in something.. it's not over until the referee blows the whistle. This is why football matches are sometimes great, sometimes wrenching to watch.
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
ningnongjin
ningnongjin

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:05 pm

I don't know how to explain it, but i had a feeling that JT will miss his penalty and Anelka's penatly saved...regardless believed we all share the same sentiment that it was a tight match down to the wire.
Back to top Go down
edmund83
edmund83

Male

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:14 pm

glad to c tat there're no unforeseen incidents accured before, during n after de match between de 2 top Eng team in Moscow unlike Rangers v Zenith in Manchester City...

both teams supporters relaks je... cheered for each others team... tat's wat we call football... They've been praised by de Security Officer from Moscow tat they've well behaved.

Kudos to all supporters. Respect
Back to top Go down
WayneRooney
WayneRooney

Male

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:44 pm

I remembered seeing some russion soldiers-like fans putting on the 06-07 Man United home jersey during half way of the match, anyone spotted that as well ? Couldn't remember what the commentator said bout that already....
Back to top Go down
edmund83
edmund83

Male

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:35 pm

yea, i saw them too... sum wit de MU home kit, sum topless wit de caps on...
hahaha... funny la, i wonder wat if their superior saw them wit tat... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UCL FINAL - Che v MU   UCL FINAL - Che v MU - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UCL FINAL - Che v MU
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next