Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gorkster's collection

Go down 
+12
Gazzel83
changlory19
NeonUchuujin
asder
Juventus99
hcosimo
ONE UNITED
call_me_el_nino
AnggiSriwijaya
ghoster
rstp
Gorkster
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector
Gazzel83

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Manchester United, Gaelic Games, Playing Football, Watching Football, Travelling, Collecting Shirts...
Humor : Ah derka derka derka....
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:36 am

Nice Gala shirt. Any plans for some names and numbers for it?!!
Back to top Go down
Gorkster
Turkish Jersey Collector
Turkish Jersey Collector
Gorkster

Male
Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:59 am

Gazzel83 wrote:
Nice Gala shirt. Any plans for some names and numbers for it?!!
Thanks. I m thinking about getting Elmander #9 patched on it with Turkish flag (and maybe cl + respect)
But i m not in a rush because i got like 10 months to do it.
Back to top Go down
hcosimo
Brazilian Jersey Collector
hcosimo

Male
Number of posts : 838
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:27 am

Gorkem, do you know any places where I can buy Galatasaray current kit for a reasonable shipping/price?
Back to top Go down
Gorkster
Turkish Jersey Collector
Turkish Jersey Collector
Gorkster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:44 am

hcosimo wrote:
Gorkem, do you know any places where I can buy Galatasaray current kit for a reasonable shipping/price?

Club's official store's jersey prices are reasonable but shipping is expensive. (it is like 20 gbp worldwide)

I found one at ebay but cant trust him since he didnt put the pics taken by himself.

If you want i can ask to post office how much shipping would cost and if you accept i can buy the jersey and send it myself.

And i found this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BNWT-GALATASARAY-AWAY-2012-2013-FOOTBALL-SOCCER-JERSEY-TRIKOT-MAILLOT-/261072998527?pt=US_Mens_Athleticwear&var=&hash=item3cc929d07f
It even has Turkish flag to be printed
Back to top Go down
hcosimo
hcosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:19 am

Gorkster wrote:
Club's official store's jersey prices are reasonable but shipping is expensive. (it is like 20 gbp worldwide)

I found one at ebay but cant trust him since he didnt put the pics taken by himself.

If you want i can ask to post office how much shipping would cost and if you accept i can buy the jersey and send it myself.

And i found this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BNWT-GALATASARAY-AWAY-2012-2013-FOOTBALL-SOCCER-JERSEY-TRIKOT-MAILLOT-/261072998527?pt=US_Mens_Athleticwear&var=&hash=item3cc929d07f

Actually, I was looking for the Home kit with Elmander #9 as well Very Happy . I mean, it is not for now, but I'm planning to get the shirt on the next few months.

And thanks a lot for your help, bro. Always good to have someone to help with these rare shirts Smile

BTW, If you want anything from Brazil, I will be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector
Gazzel83

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Manchester United, Gaelic Games, Playing Football, Watching Football, Travelling, Collecting Shirts...
Humor : Ah derka derka derka....
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:01 am

hcosimo wrote:
Gorkster wrote:

Actually, I was looking for the Home kit with Elmander #9 as well Very Happy . I mean, it is not for now, but I'm planning to get the shirt on the next few months.

And thanks a lot for your help, bro. Always good to have someone to help with these rare shirts Smile

BTW, If you want anything from Brazil, I will be glad to help.

I reckon thats what this board is all about. People from all over the world helping each other with local jerseys!! Great stuff lads!! Marko (OneUnited) always helps me with anything Croatian, and likewise me in the UK and Ireland to him. Bertoni has just reached legendary status with me too!! Expecting a package from Spain in the next week or two!!

Great stuff lads!! Likewise if anyone needs anything from the UK or Ireland just ask!!
Back to top Go down
hcosimo
hcosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:17 am

Gazzel83 wrote:
I reckon thats what this board is all about. People from all over the world helping each other with local jerseys!! Great stuff lads!! Marko (OneUnited) always helps me with anything Croatian, and likewise me in the UK and Ireland to him. Bertoni has just reached legendary status with me too!! Expecting a package from Spain in the next week or two!!

Great stuff lads!! Likewise if anyone needs anything from the UK or Ireland just ask!!

That's definately true, mate. It's always nice to have someone to help with local jerseys, since shipping rates and stores logistics always makes things difficult to us.

I already helped to fellow JCs this year (Leo and Alex). And Leo helped me getting a badge too.
Back to top Go down
Gorkster
Turkish Jersey Collector
Turkish Jersey Collector
Gorkster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:24 pm

Last edited by Gorkster on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S

Male
Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 pm

hcosimo wrote:
Gazzel83 wrote:

That's definately true, mate. It's always nice to have someone to help with local jerseys, since shipping rates and stores logistics always makes things difficult to us.

I already helped to fellow JCs this year (Leo and Alex). And Leo helped me getting a badge too.

If you ever need anything from Brasill, Henrique is the man! I can't say obrigado enough bro Very Happy

Of course if any one wants any state league merch from Australia I'd be happy to help out, unfortunately though I won't be able to help out with any A-league requests due to my feelings towards the league
Back to top Go down
Gorkster
Turkish Jersey Collector
Turkish Jersey Collector
Gorkster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:01 am

Hello.
It has been long since i havent posted anything.
I m thinking about printing cl starball on my latest jersey but it has sleeve sponsors and if i put it it will look like this
Gorkster's collection - Page 2 B_14316_b

So should i print it anyway? I d like to hear your opinion
Back to top Go down
hcosimo
hcosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:14 am

Guess you should wait until Galatasaray makes its UCL debut this season, mate. Then you will know exactly where they are gonna place the starball.

Maybe they will use a different model/variation for the tournament, who knows. Cause UEFA usually don't allow teams to wear sponsors on the back or sleeves of their shirts.

Barcelona was an exception, but take a look on french teams and Napoli last season, and compare the shirts they wore on Ligue 1/Serie A and UCL, for example.
Back to top Go down
Gorkster
Turkish Jersey Collector
Turkish Jersey Collector
Gorkster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am

hcosimo wrote:
Guess you should wait until Galatasaray makes its UCL debut this season, mate. Then you will know exactly where they are gonna place the starball.

Maybe they will use a different model/variation to the tournament, who knows. Cause UEFA usually don't allow to wear sponsors on the back or sleeves of their shirts.

Barcelona was an exception, but take a look on french teams and Napoli last season, and compare the shirts they wore on Ligue/Serie A and UCL, for example.

Well i know the rules but there arent special jerseys prepared for UCL on sale(i mean no sponsor one) and i dont want to spoil it by trying to remove them (you can see what happened when i tried)

Store just have patches to apply. Thats why i asked
Back to top Go down
hcosimo
hcosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:54 am

Gorkster wrote:
Well i know the rules but there arent special jerseys prepared for UCL on sale(i mean no sponsor one) and i dont want to spoil it by trying to remove them (you can see what happened when i tried)

Store just have patches to apply. Thats why i asked

Well, if they are not selling the kit without the sponsor on the sleeves, I think I would just get the shirt with the Süper Lig badge.

But if you really want a UCL version, you should go ahead and apply the Starball, mate.
Back to top Go down
Nistisimos
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector
Nistisimos

Male
Number of posts : 282
Job/hobbies : Tax consultant - Accountants
Registration date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:52 am

Ét seems that Galatasaray UCL version will be soon available in uefa store. Look here http://store.uefa.com/stores/uefa/default.aspx?portal=FJ387LBI&CMP=PSC-FJ387LBI
Back to top Go down
http://kitsmania.blogspot.gr/
Gorkster
Turkish Jersey Collector
Turkish Jersey Collector
Gorkster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 pm

It has been more than a month since i uploaded a haul :o

Up next :
Real Madrid 04-05 home jersey
Player printings for 11-12 and 12-13 home

Last edited by Gorkster on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nistisimos
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector
Nistisimos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:30 am

Do you know where I can find the Galatasaray 99-00 away jersey as worn in uefa cup final against arsenal?
Back to top Go down
Gorkster
Turkish Jersey Collector
Turkish Jersey Collector
Gorkster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:47 am

Nistisimos wrote:
Do you know where I can find the Galatasaray 99-00 away jersey as worn in uefa cup final against arsenal?
I found one but it is like 500 € and dont know if they send it worldwide
I ll give you link anyway
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/alisveris-spor-taraftar-urunleri-galatasaray-forma-bulent-korkmaz-74925805/detay
or
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/alisveris-spor-taraftar-urunleri-galatasaray-forma-2000-yili-hagi-74925486/detay
(that site is like ebay but it is not)
Back to top Go down
Nistisimos
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector
Nistisimos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:08 am

Thanks you my friend
Back to top Go down
Gorkster
Turkish Jersey Collector
Turkish Jersey Collector
Gorkster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:20 am

Finally i got my shirts printed Very Happy
Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Img_0111
Back to top Go down
hcosimo
hcosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:51 am

Loved your 99-00 and 12-13 Elmander shirt, mate Smile

Did you also apply the Süper Lig patch and the Turkish flag on the 12-13 kit?
Back to top Go down
Gorkster
Turkish Jersey Collector
Turkish Jersey Collector
Gorkster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:58 am

hcosimo wrote:
Loved your 99-00 and 12-13 Elmander shirt, mate Smile

Did you also apply the Süper Lig patch and the Turkish flag on the 12-13 kit?
No mate. Flags arent im stores yet and league patches are player exc only
Back to top Go down
AnggiSriwijaya
Indonesian Jersey Collector
Indonesian Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:33 pm

love to see your galatasaray 99-00 mate ! Respect

maybe you should give that shirt with Gheorge Hagi#10 nns on back ! Respect
Back to top Go down
Gorkster
Turkish Jersey Collector
Turkish Jersey Collector
Gorkster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:02 pm

AnggiSriwijaya wrote:
love to see your galatasaray 99-00 mate ! Respect

maybe you should give that shirt with Gheorge Hagi#10 nns on back ! Respect

That would be awesome but it is impossible to find nns.
Back to top Go down
Nistisimos
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector
Nistisimos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:49 am

Gorkster wrote:
Hello.
It has been long since i havent posted anything.
I m thinking about printing cl starball on my latest jersey but it has sleeve sponsors and if i put it it will look like this
Gorkster's collection - Page 2 B_14316_b

So should i print it anyway? I d like to hear your opinion

The new Gala ucl shirt looks like exactly how you have imagined it
http://store.uefa.com/stores/uefa/products/product_details.aspx?pid=122569
Back to top Go down
Gorkster
Turkish Jersey Collector
Turkish Jersey Collector
Gorkster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:03 am

@Nistisimos
Well it wasnt my imagination,it was club's official banner

I had a chance to see how they look on jerseys when i went to store to print my jerseys Very Happy

I will try to remove sponsor and add starball on away jersey. You will see the reason when you see this pic

Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Manchester+United+v+Galatasaray+-+UEFA+Champions+League
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorkster's collection   Gorkster's collection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gorkster's collection
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next