Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

treble 1999 shirt collection

Go down 
+48
genkgenk
Catrix
keith
mohdshahrunnawal
sid
.leo.
laziale
ayoi87
Rizq24
TKW-
enkacak
asder
OneUnited
klasar
yhwong
faizulazlan
saddizdd7
LO79
pongkes
redsuns
schmeichel7
plokoon
aw13
subpar
acman
slacker
sakhratul
qsp1985
radheyones
wongkwp
adamiqbal
aprilia_8080
stilo10
qspn
iswandi7
oscar7
devil_nick87
kewellrulez
chcher
odieseven
wheehs
qontok-qontok
pyroboy1911
vincek
Juventus99
johnsongiggs
damnself
treble_1999
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:49 pm

laziale wrote:
.leo. wrote:
laziale wrote:
when did u start this hobby mate? soo many collection you have Respect

he's not called the Jersey Expert for nothing... :p
hehe
i know bro, just wanted to know since when he collected all this jersey, i feel like in the jersey museum Sweat

I started mid 80's really when I was a kid but cause they were kids sizes and worn i didn't really collect or keep them and then again early 90's started to collect when NNs started being used on shirts but obviously is more smaller amounts as my budget wasn't big being only a teenager. When I moved in with my now wife in 2001 I started to dis-band my collection and actually sold some on Ebay and gave some away to charity shops as they took up so much space Laughing Within a year regretted it and started collecting again and never stopped Laughing
Back to top Go down
sid
Malaysian Jersey Collector
sid

Male
Number of posts : 479
Job/hobbies : Futsal
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:45 pm

treble_1999 wrote:
laziale wrote:
.leo. wrote:
laziale wrote:

hehe
i know bro, just wanted to know since when he collected all this jersey, i feel like in the jersey museum Sweat

I started mid 80's really when I was a kid but cause they were kids sizes and worn i didn't really collect or keep them and then again early 90's started to collect when NNs started being used on shirts but obviously is more smaller amounts as my budget wasn't big being only a teenager. When I moved in with my now wife in 2001 I started to dis-band my collection and actually sold some on Ebay and gave some away to charity shops as they took up so much space Laughing Within a year regretted it and started collecting again and never stopped Laughing

that guy who bought from you at Ebay is so lucky Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mohdshahrunnawal
mohdshahrunnawal

Male
Number of posts : 208
Job/hobbies : jerseys!!!
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:00 am

treble_1999 wrote:
laziale wrote:
.leo. wrote:
laziale wrote:

hehe

collecting jerseys is definitely a cure to my itch too....i simply can't stop....need a bigger wardrobe one day to accomodate my collection....huhuhuhu
Back to top Go down
keith
MyKITZONE Seller (Malaysia)
keith

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:10 am

i am actually more impressed with Ian's knowledge on everything there is to know about jersey collecting. Truly a class apart.

As to how leo put it, you don't call Ian a Jersey Expert for nothing! A wonderful lad with tons of knowledge and most importantly, willing to share!
Back to top Go down
.leo.
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector
.leo.

Male
Number of posts : 1213
Job/hobbies : Graphic Designer
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:14 am

keith wrote:
A wonderful lad with tons of knowledge and most importantly, willing to share!

this is so true... Cheers
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:35 am

Thanks guys!! I guess i've just paid attention to detail for quite a while. My wife thinks i'm crazy, she is pregnant just now and dreads having a boy incase i corrupt him into collectiong shirts as well Laughing

Yeah the guys that bought of me on Ebay were lucky i'd agree cause i didn't have a digital camera so price was really quite low for most of the shirts sold, maybe 10-20 GBP per piece. Remember countless Man U EPL shirts with numbering and patches, Inter Baggio shirts, France 98 away Le Beouf(still cry about that piece Crying or Very sad ) Think i sold a LS 9900 UCL winners Beckham shirt for about 20 GBP and was still tagged Doh

Alot of these 90's shirts i'd love to get back but really it is impossible or very expensive so just have to see but 90's EPL shirts are now hard because of the cost and availability of Lextra NNs and patches
Back to top Go down
mohdshahrunnawal
mohdshahrunnawal

Male
Number of posts : 208
Job/hobbies : jerseys!!!
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:52 am

u sold LS 9900 UCL winners beckham for just only 20GBP?!!!OMG..i should have been an ebay buyer long time ago...huhuhuhu Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Catrix
Catrix

Male
Number of posts : 486
Job/hobbies : Collecting Jersey
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:32 am

treble_1999 wrote:
Thanks guys!! I guess i've just paid attention to detail for quite a while. My wife thinks i'm crazy, she is pregnant just now and dreads having a boy incase i corrupt him into collectiong shirts as well Laughing

Yeah the guys that bought of me on Ebay were lucky i'd agree cause i didn't have a digital camera so price was really quite low for most of the shirts sold, maybe 10-20 GBP per piece. Remember countless Man U EPL shirts with numbering and patches, Inter Baggio shirts, France 98 away Le Beouf(still cry about that piece Crying or Very sad ) Think i sold a LS 9900 UCL winners Beckham shirt for about 20 GBP and was still tagged Doh

Alot of these 90's shirts i'd love to get back but really it is impossible or very expensive so just have to see but 90's EPL shirts are now hard because of the cost and availability of Lextra NNs and patches
huh !!! ??? Bro .... u sell ur LS 9900 UCL winners Beckham shirt just 20 GBP!!!!?? Shocked

I very interest tis shirt & search long time dy ..... but ... pity the price very expensive .... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:39 pm

mohdshahrunnawal wrote:
u sold LS 9900 UCL winners beckham for just only 20GBP?!!!OMG..i should have been an ebay buyer long time ago...huhuhuhu Shocked Shocked Shocked

Catrix wrote:
treble_1999 wrote:

huh !!! ??? Bro .... u sell ur LS 9900 UCL winners Beckham shirt just 20 GBP!!!!?? Shocked

I very interest tis shirt & search long time dy ..... but ... pity the price very expensive .... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Yeah i did guys but that was back in 2001 probably. Also I had no digital camera then as they not really popular in the UK as still new and very expensive, only standard film ones Laughing Hence I had no photo of the shirt apart from a standard Subside stock photo of the plain shirt so cannot show actual shirt and actual numbering so really can't expect people to pay the earth when no actual photo. Was bought from Subside too Laughing
Back to top Go down
genkgenk
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:55 am

I've just been reading all of this. Absolutely bonkers to let all of your collection go, looking back on it though, I can understand your decision and situation.

I did a similar thing several years back, had no choice at the time but as soon as I'd sold it, I thought "What the hell have I just done", so started again.

It's taught me a lesson, to stock up on patches and namesets before they become too expensive.
Back to top Go down
keith
keith

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:52 pm

"It's taught me a lesson, to stock up on and namesets before they become too expensive."

This is something that i've learned as well, jerseys are relatively easier to find. namesets and patches - once gone, it's almost gone .....
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:38 pm

Yeah agree before I buy a shirt now I either buy the nameset and patches ot make sure they are easily available
Back to top Go down
brainstorm26

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-05-19

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:48 am

Wow Nice collection of jersey you have there...
Back to top Go down
aw13
Administrator
Administrator
aw13

Male
Number of posts : 2863
Job/hobbies : JC la....
Humor : Dry (almost cracking)
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Yup agreed with both keith and treble_1999, kits are relatively easier to find as compared to original namesets and patch-es. Of course, you can still get repros, but it just doesn't feel the same.

Another thing I learnt as well is to try to iron on namesets once you've got hold of the kit. Namesets tend to expire 'easily' as compared to patch-es since the tech for non-PU patch is better.
Back to top Go down
sco_chan
Indonesian Jersey Collector
Indonesian Jersey Collector
sco_chan

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:40 am

really amazed to see your collection.. nice collection.. Clap
Back to top Go down
KenTheMan

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:43 am

Respect to another fellow JC's collection glory glory...nice stuff thr
Back to top Go down
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S

Male
Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:46 am

Dizzy wow! I tried to count all of them is 542 about right?
Back to top Go down
keith
keith

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:59 pm

those are only what's being shown Tongue

Ian has a vault in Switzerland storing the rest Smile
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S wrote:
Dizzy wow! I tried to count all of them is 542 about right?

haha no alot more now as they don't include any hauls from past 2 years!!!

keith wrote:
those are only what's being shown Tongue

Ian has a vault in Switzerland storing the rest Smile

think i need one keith, space to store them is no getting to a premium Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: treble 1999 shirt collection   treble 1999 shirt collection - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

treble 1999 shirt collection
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5