Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

faizulazlan's Punyer!

Go down 
+41
nimrod2
kewellrulez
mambo_k
vidic15
redyap
zamarano
edward85
retro red devil
akanesoma
superyoi
keanzteoh
allyamet
pongkes
slacker
treble_1999
nicque_panda
saddizdd7
asprillialim
aw13
qspn
edmund83
stilo10
sakhratul
chcher
qsp1985
EEE
koro
radheyones
acman
johnsongiggs
odieseven
aizusan
adamiqbal
devil_nick87
iswandi7
redsuns
alister88
pyroboy1911
schmeichel7
qontok-qontok
faizulazlan
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:32 pm

Yup. she is.. I mean in the near future la.. hehe..

devil_nick87 wrote:
lil bit out of topic...

really nice to see a loving couple wearing man utd jerseys... so sweet, can watch the match together while wearing the jerseys hehe

in my case, when man utd met millwall in the 2004 fa cup final, my ex gf was having her birthday party at the same time and of course, she wanted me to be with her too... but i declined it because i want to watch the final game with my friends....

united won, but on the next day, we broke up coz she can't accept my decision and explanations...

i didnt reget it, coz united won and that was the last time united lifted the FA Cup trophy hehehe

so in the future i wish my future gf will understand my passion for united, as fazulazlan's gf hehehehe

Glad that you broke up with her.. my super wifey.. although she is not into football, she does understand a bit about my passion. at least i'm not cheating on her with someone else la..

she sometimes likes to wear my jerseys.. maybe one day i will take photo of her and me together wearing jerseys.. hehe..
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
acman
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
acman

Male
Number of posts : 2193
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:27 pm

why to be with someone who can't understand you ? Very Happy

like the banner said

faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Photo2001_3
Back to top Go down
https://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff224/acman_soccer_jersey/
faizulazlan
Malaysian Jersey Collector
faizulazlan

Male
Number of posts : 580
Job/hobbies : Despatch Boy!
Humor : Injury Prone!
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:37 pm

schmeichel7 wrote:
Faizulazlan, pakai la matching shorts dia, lagi best! (wear the matching shorts is even better!)

i dont have any of Man Utd Replica shorts lorr.. hukhuk.. coz if it too short i will not be too comfartable either.. hukhuk.. but i'll try to wear matching shorts in the future (if i can find one la!).. hukhuk..

iswandi7 wrote:
Lan, you always wear your vintage United kits that often...?

Jerseyman, i think she is wearing the home ladies kit already there...right?

i usually wear the Vintage United kit when there are special event such big screen match view.. to stand out from others.. hehe.. Just joking.. hehe.. Cool

faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 SI8aokYIuD9kXpL003i1rNtCNkv6IoT5
ME and Andrew Lecy..

* this pisture was taken when ESPN organized a big screen match view event in penang for City Vs United game..

BTW iswandi.. thanks for helping me to explain to our taiko.. Taiko! my gurl already wearing ladies kit lorr.. hehe..
Back to top Go down
http://fsdevils.forums-free.com/
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:45 am

acman wrote:
why to be with someone who can't understand you ? Very Happy

like the banner said

faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Photo2001_3

Hahaha... BTW the guy standing in the middle behind the flag (wearing white shirt) is the owner of the infamous 'UTD KIDS WIFE' flag.. His name is Mick Groom and is a member of the United Cockney Reds (supporters hailing from London). He divorced with his wife when his wife got fed up with him and ask him to choose between her and United..
Back to top Go down
radheyones
radheyones

Male
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:29 am

wow nice info there jerseyman..i agree UTD>KIDS>WIFE ahaaha
Back to top Go down
faizulazlan
faizulazlan

Male

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:53 am

My Latest haul... FLETCHERINHO maniac hit town! hukhuk...

he mayb not the Balloon D'Or winner.. but he still my Man Utd hero! Go Go Fletcher!

faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 _HYPStdizj8zK2hzcL0PuS1hHVcKEh-2 faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 _lJcMO5A6j8bdSyvxnfqGmcH6P_mWJOd
Back to top Go down
koro
koro

Male
Number of posts : 463
Job/hobbies : FF Manager
Humor : Overhead Kick!
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:22 pm

nice stuff lan....
Back to top Go down
odieseven
odieseven

Female
Number of posts : 1221
Job/hobbies : Ebay jersey watching
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:25 pm

Really jealous of jerseys that has patches...no luck so far in buying them. Sad
Back to top Go down
EEE

Male
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:33 am

Hello, 2 quick questions here

- Your 3 Star Box Set been taxed or not, how much they charged you for tax?
- The girl in your picture wearing what size of the women home kit? XS? S? M?
I'm looking for women jersey XS/S badly, seems impossible to get it now...hmmm
Back to top Go down
iswandi7
Singaporean Jersey Collector
iswandi7

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:56 am

i just saw S size MU Home womens jersey yesterday but now i check again only left L, XL...
Back to top Go down
faizulazlan
faizulazlan

Male

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:01 am

EEE wrote:
Hello, 2 quick questions here

- Your 3 Star Box Set been taxed or not, how much they charged you for tax?
- The girl in your picture wearing what size of the women home kit? XS? S? M?
I'm looking for women jersey XS/S badly, seems impossible to get it now...hmmm

1st question - Of course the item has been taxed.. hukhuk.. how much..? ALmost RM300 after negotiate with the customs officer.. huhu.. plz keep it as secret.. huhu..

2nd question - my gurl's wearing M size for women kit (BTW her height is around 157cm).. Yup! i think the women kit was sold out in Malaysia since early of this year.. huhu.. but U can try find it on the net tho.. if u are lucky enuf U might able to find one.. hehe..
Back to top Go down
faizulazlan
faizulazlan

Male

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:04 am

koro wrote:
nice stuff lan....

ali.. welcome to the Jersey's Heaven.. nice to see U here.. apa tggu lagi.. Upload la ur 3rd kit Vidic tuh.. share la with us your hauls.. hehe.. Tongue
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:05 am

So how much did you pay in total for the jersey inclusive of tax? got to be close to 700 i assume? you must be cursing the customs lol
Back to top Go down
faizulazlan
faizulazlan

Male

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:14 am

qsp1985 wrote:
So how much did you pay in total for the jersey inclusive of tax? got to be close to 700 i assume? you must be cursing the customs lol

Good Question! my credit card statement was just arrived just now.. (GBP96.95 = MYR520.29).. so the jersey cost me around MYR820.00 plus the tax! huhu.. but as a Mancunian Diehard Fans.. it really worth every single penny that I paid for it lorr.. huhu..
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:25 am

Sweat Thats quite a figure..... well i am a Die hard manutd fan as well i understand your feelings Laughing
Back to top Go down
iswandi7
iswandi7

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:14 am

faizulazlan wrote:
qsp1985 wrote:

Good Question! my credit card statement was just arrived just now.. (GBP96.95 = MYR520.29).. so the jersey cost me around MYR820.00 plus the tax! huhu.. but as a Mancunian Diehard Fans.. it really worth every single penny that I paid for it lorr.. huhu..

Lan, you bought it from Kitbag or megastore cos i think i bought at the same time as you but mine is from Kitbag and got 20% so equals to £68.08...

MY custom is daylight robbery seh...takde buat ape ape untung RM300. It not them who does the shipping but UPS...
Back to top Go down
qontok-qontok
qontok-qontok

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:37 pm

iswandi7 wrote:
faizulazlan wrote:
qsp1985 wrote:

Lan, you bought it from Kitbag or megastore cos i think i bought at the same time as you but mine is from Kitbag and got 20% so equals to £68.08...

MY custom is daylight robbery seh...takde buat ape ape untung RM300. It not them who does the shipping but UPS...

wow...so lucky la.....i also bought when megastore got 20% and got tax from custom also.... Sweat
Back to top Go down
faizulazlan
faizulazlan

Male

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:51 pm

bought it at megastore.. and i bought it around early september i guess.. huhu.. dont have the 20% discount then.. hukhuk.. btw how much did U guys paid for the customs tax.. is it the same amount that i hv to paid to the customs (around RM300 after negotiation)..?
Back to top Go down
koro
koro

Male
Number of posts : 463
Job/hobbies : FF Manager
Humor : Overhead Kick!
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:15 pm

faizulazlan wrote:
koro wrote:
nice stuff lan....

ali.. welcome to the Jersey's Heaven.. nice to see U here.. apa tggu lagi.. Upload la ur 3rd kit Vidic tuh.. share la with us your hauls.. hehe.. Tongue

hahah, welcome back..wait when the time is ready.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EEE

Male
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:33 am

qontok-qontok wrote:
iswandi7 wrote:
faizulazlan wrote:
qsp1985 wrote:

wow...so lucky la.....i also bought when megastore got 20% and got tax from custom also.... Sweat

qontok-qontok,
So you paid how much for the tax then?

faizulazlan,
How you managed to negotiate with them at the first place?
I thought UPS will auto-accept and paid for your taxed first,
then you suppose don't even have a chance but just pay back to UPS?
or Customs will call to inform you "BEFORE" they tax you?
Back to top Go down
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male
Number of posts : 2711
Job/hobbies : Football, jersey, unplugged music, keyboard, singing

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:18 pm

iswandi7 wrote:
It from Kitbag or megastore cos i think i bought at the same time as you but mine is from Kitbag and got 20% so equals to £68.08...

Hm no offense but i do not totally agree though. The rules are there for a reason (to encourage local manufaturing / trade etc) and its them to implement. If ther is anything i am actually happy our customs are implementing them and actually working. If ther is any dissent over the value of items to be taxed it should be against the relevant minister or our dear government to change that.

just my opinion la thats all:P
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9727640@N08/collections/72157605155

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:02 pm

nice coolection. i think you should start collecting man utd scarfs afterwards Smile
Back to top Go down
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:23 pm

Just to update you guys...

Recently faizulazlan underwent a ACL (acute cruciate ligament) surgery to fix his knee.. I was told by his mate koro (tun ali) about this and tun took the initiative to share some of his photos after the surgery..

But the thing I'm glad about this bugger is that he wore the Man Utd 3rd kit while being hospitalized.. a true jersey lover:

faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Lan1
Still got time to wear the Third Kit

faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Lan2
The bandage near his knee

*Credit to koro for the photos...

Must be a very serious injury for him to have to undergo the surgery. I once injured my ACL as well in 1998. I jumped and landed awkwardly and ruptured it.. But I didn't need to undergo surgery because it wasn't so serious..

So a speedy recovery to faizulazlan.. dunno if he is reading this forum or not (or when..)
Back to top Go down
alister88
alister88

Male
Number of posts : 3175
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:47 pm

true MU supporter.. Laughing
should post his pic on international supporters club web... haha..
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/macalisthur
devil_nick87
devil_nick87

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, GoKart
Humor : Malaysia to win the World Cup one day
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:48 pm

i'm hoping for him to recover A.S.A.P.... but the hospital allowed their patient to wear jersey huh? COOL!! Clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: faizulazlan's Punyer!   faizulazlan's Punyer! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

faizulazlan's Punyer!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next