Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Change in numbers mid-season

Go down 
+4
slyyoung
nicque_panda
plokoon
aw13
8 posters
AuthorMessage
aw13
Administrator
Administrator
aw13

Male
Number of posts : 2863
Job/hobbies : JC la....
Humor : Dry (almost cracking)
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Change in numbers mid-season Empty
PostSubject: Change in numbers mid-season   Change in numbers mid-season Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Not sure if any of us noticed, but Lassana Diarra was wearing the 6 allocated to Mahamadou Diarra earlier this season. A confirmation from a RM supporter that his was not a new case, with Parejo and Huntelaar taking their numbers 17 and 19 from RVN and De La Red respectively.

Very funny to see that La Liga actually allows for this to happen i.e. reallocation of numbers midway through a season. Haven't seen it being done before though, but def good business for the kit/shirt sellers though!
Back to top Go down
plokoon
Malaysian Jersey Collector
plokoon

Male
Number of posts : 1010
Job/hobbies : Socialite
Humor : 1 + 1 = 3
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Change in numbers mid-season   Change in numbers mid-season Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:30 pm

So I guess when RVN's back, he will redeem back the #17. And I must comment the name Lassana Diarra chose to be on the back of his shirt is very funny! Lass 6. Haha.
Back to top Go down
nicque_panda
nicque_panda

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Job/hobbies : JC of coz....
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Change in numbers mid-season   Change in numbers mid-season Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:05 pm

messi also change his number in mid season last few seasons. erm, fat ronaldo also change from 11 to 9 in mid season too rite?
Back to top Go down
slyyoung
slyyoung

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Change in numbers mid-season   Change in numbers mid-season Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:41 pm

Lass 6, Lass 6..say it a few times and you get lassi!!
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male
Number of posts : 5291
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Change in numbers mid-season   Change in numbers mid-season Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:14 am

luckily he din opt for Lassa (laksa) Sweat
Back to top Go down
http://wtdaclub.blogspot.com
devil_nick87
devil_nick87

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, GoKart
Humor : Malaysia to win the World Cup one day
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Change in numbers mid-season   Change in numbers mid-season Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:05 am

hmm, if not mistaken, those things happened because La Liga clubs need to submit their 25 registered first team players, which numbered from 1-25... only 25 players are allowed to be registered as "first team players", while other players (youth or reserve team) will be registered in their B or C team, which play in the lower division in Spain... La Liga only allowed limited numbers of B or C team players to take part in the league matches....

so, i think Real Madrid removed the injured van nistelrooy from their "first team" players list for the remainder of the season, and handed his number to other players, in order for them to have a full 25 members of the first team which numbered 1-25 as i stated above....
Back to top Go down
redsuns
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector
redsuns

Male
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Change in numbers mid-season   Change in numbers mid-season Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:11 am

LASS 6..haha very interesting! Changing numbers with existing squad members sure is interesting..haha..wun happen in EPL i guess
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male
Number of posts : 5291
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Change in numbers mid-season   Change in numbers mid-season Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:38 am

devil_nick87 wrote:
hmm, if not mistaken, those things happened because La Liga clubs need to submit their 25 registered first team players, which numbered from 1-25... only 25 players are allowed to be registered as "first team players", while other players (youth or reserve team) will be registered in their B or C team, which play in the lower division in Spain... La Liga only allowed limited numbers of B or C team players to take part in the league matches....

so, i think Real Madrid removed the injured van nistelrooy from their "first team" players list for the remainder of the season, and handed his number to other players, in order for them to have a full 25 members of the first team which numbered 1-25 as i stated above....
hhm...i remember i do have to register 25 players for the league while playing Football Manager 2009, but i'm not too sure if i must give numbers from 1-25 or not...and another rule for La Liga is there must only be a maximum of 3 non European players in that 25 players.
Back to top Go down
http://wtdaclub.blogspot.com
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Change in numbers mid-season   Change in numbers mid-season Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:25 pm

devil_nick87 wrote:

That is spot on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change in numbers mid-season   Change in numbers mid-season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change in numbers mid-season
Page 1 of 1