Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some of my collection [UPDATED]

Go down 
+7
syukur86
couldplay
faizulazlan
iswandi7
schmeichel7
wongkwp
klasar
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection [UPDATED]   Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:57 am

klasar wrote:
treble_1999 wrote:
Some sweet Umbro 90's shirts you have there

Thanks. Bet you have more than me Smile

Of the Umbro ones not really. Used to have them all un-numbered and around 2000-01 I sold them on Ebay as I thought I could never number and badge them. All were in mint condition so now I am trying to re-collect them all with numbering and bagdes. Not easy to find same condition that I used to have though
Back to top Go down
klasar
Malaysian Jersey Collector
klasar

Male
Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : Collecting stuffs
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection [UPDATED]   Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:06 pm

Ohh..thought you're the expert..lol just kidding, can i have a look at your collection mate? what a shame, If you didnt sold all your unnumbered jersey would be great now Smile With me i dont really like putting NNs as i dont like to wear people's name on my back, i have a few but rarely wear. I have all the NNs but i dont really like putting it on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.helpmalaysian.net
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection [UPDATED]   Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:42 am

klasar wrote:
Ohh..thought you're the expert..lol just kidding, can i have a look at your collection mate? what a shame, If you didnt sold all your unnumbered jersey would be great now Smile With me i dont really like putting NNs as i dont like to wear people's name on my back, i have a few but rarely wear. I have all the NNs but i dont really like putting it on.

My collection can be found in the latest hauls category as well as further down this one if you want to browse my collection.
Back to top Go down
klasar
klasar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection [UPDATED]   Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:25 am

you have a great collection dude. could open a small museum at the stretford end corner and open it for passionate people to walk in. hehe, apart from the museum tour. Just rubbishing around.
Back to top Go down
klasar
klasar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection [UPDATED]   Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:16 am

Here's my updated collection, Its not a great collection like you guys have in your closet, drawer etc but i like em. Its mixed. Jersey, Tee, Sweater etc. The blue color the last one is authentic 1993 goalkeeper jersey by adidas Smile Beckhambauer kinda style.

Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC03724 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC03725-1 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3140 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3147 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3256 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3258 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3259 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3269 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3271 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3272 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3275 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3274 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3278 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3282 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3284 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3285 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3290 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3302 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3295 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3297 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3310 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3253
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection [UPDATED]   Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:23 am

Wow, nice collection there.. Especially the Adidas Electronic.. Too expensive that shirt now...

e-bam
Back to top Go down
aizusan
aizusan

Male
Number of posts : 576
Job/hobbies : Collectors
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection [UPDATED]   Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:27 am

klasar wrote:
Here's my updated collection, Its not a great collection like you guys have in your closet, drawer etc but i like em. Its mixed. Jersey, Tee, Sweater etc. The blue color the last one is authentic 1993 goalkeeper jersey by adidas Smile Beckhambauer kinda style.

Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC03724 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC03725-1 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3140 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3147 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3256 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3258 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3259 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3269 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3271 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3272 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3275 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3274 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3278 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3282 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3284 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3285 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3290 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3302 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3295 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3297 Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Th_DSC_3310

nice! u like adidas too! Laughing ...that goalkeeper kit remind me of this Brows

Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Front12

Last edited by aizusan on Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
klasar
klasar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection [UPDATED]   Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:26 am

yea i loveee adidas..more or less the same, i will take close up pic Smile actually its mine when i was with my school team and 'daerah' rep for butterworth, cudnt make it to the nxt level as im too short that time to break into 1st team as GK. huhu since then i play RWB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection [UPDATED]   Some of my collection [UPDATED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of my collection [UPDATED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2