Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New members must introduce themselves first in this forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

New members must introduce themselves first in this forum Empty
PostSubject: New members must introduce themselves first in this forum   New members must introduce themselves first in this forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:23 pm

I have seen a trend where many newbies who come to this forum, never introduce themselves at all.

To me, that is a rude thing to do.

So for any new members who has registered to the forum but failed to introduce themselves after more than 1 week, your account will be automatically deleted.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

New members must introduce themselves first in this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members must introduce themselves first in this forum   New members must introduce themselves first in this forum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:25 pm

A new ruling has been implemented.

New members who just registered in this forum will not be able to access other sections in this forum.. unless they have introduced themselves first.

To introduce yourselves, go to the "New Members, Please Introduce Yourself Here (Before You Can Start Posting In The Forum)!" section (click HERE) and open a thread to introduce yourself in the thread. Please follow the format of introducing yourself.

And also, for new members who failed to introduce themselves after more than 1 week, your account will be automatically deleted.

Once you've already introduced yourself, pm myself and I will add you to the "New Members" group. Only then you can view most of the sections in the forum.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net

New members must introduce themselves first in this forum
Page 1 of 1