Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Latest Hauls by LO79

Go down 
+12
scholes18
Ritterbarca
berserk
qspn
YNWA
oggy
zamarano
aprilia_8080
saddizdd7
treble_1999
wongkwp
LO79
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LO79
Malaysian Jersey Collector
LO79

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:17 am

Thanks for looking, guys.

zamarano wrote:
why your sponsorless 97-98 shirt dun even have reebok brand
Dunno, that's how Reebok produced it I guess. I was also skeptical at first.
Then I check with our Curator's gallery and yes, there is no Reebok logo on the sponsorless shirt.
Good to have our Curator here, check out page 4 of his gallery.

qspn wrote:
Lukman bro it means it will cost you a bomb to purchase the kit via the lfc online store.
Well, since no way that sponsorless replica version will be sold in shops here, I have no other choice but to buy
from the club online store. But it is not that expensive, especially since I bought together with loquenemy and share the
delivery cost. The shirt cost GBP40 each and delivery by DHL is GBP15 per delivery.
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/Lukman.Omar.79
qspn
qspn

Male
Number of posts : 1118
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:19 am

LO79 wrote:
Thanks for looking, guys.

zamarano wrote:
why your sponsorless 97-98 shirt dun even have reebok brand
Dunno, that's how Reebok produced it I guess. I was also skeptical at first.
Then I check with our Curator's gallery and yes, there is no Reebok logo on the sponsorless shirt.
Good to have our Curator here, check out page 4 of his gallery.

qspn wrote:
Lukman bro it means it will cost you a bomb to purchase the kit via the lfc online store.
Well, since no way that sponsorless replica version will be sold in shops here, I have no other choice but to buy
from the club online store. But it is not that expensive, especially since I bought together with loquenemy and share the
delivery cost. The shirt cost GBP40 each and delivery by DHL is GBP15 per delivery.

Lukman next time if you intend to host bulk kindly PM me. I'm quite tempted to as well if can get formotion kit if it's available online.
Back to top Go down
berserk
berserk

Male
Number of posts : 1229
Job/hobbies : a few
Humor : acerbic
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:21 pm

qspn wrote:
Lukman next time if you intend to host bulk kindly PM me. I'm quite tempted to as well if can get formotion kit if it's available online.

Me also if its sponsorless Liverpool or Celtic

If you ever decide to trade in the unsponsored & no-logo shirt, you know who to call Whistling
LO79 wrote:
Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Liv_aw13
Back to top Go down
LO79
LO79

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:17 pm

qspn wrote:
Okay bro, sure.
I will let you know if Murchman or the club store has anything interesting to offer.

berserk wrote:
Me also if its sponsorless Liverpool or Celtic
If you ever decide to trade in the unsponsored & no-logo shirt, you know who to call.
Sure, no problem.
But to trade-in that particular shirt... err... well, okay we'll see...
Hahaha... just kidding, bro.
Back to top Go down
Ritterbarca
German Jersey Collector
German Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:17 am

nice shirts bro.
Back to top Go down
scholes18
scholes18

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:37 am

sponsorless... Clap . nice mate
Back to top Go down
redc511
Singaporean Jersey Collector
redc511

Number of posts : 180
Job/hobbies : Publishing/Sports, Music, Travel, Automotive
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:32 pm

good stuff bro ... Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
LO79
LO79

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Thanks Ritterbarca, Scholes18 and Redc511.

Nothing much to do during this very long weekend and eid (hari raya) holiday.
So I decided to show in here these three LFC sweaters that I have in the closet.
One was bought recently, but the other two are not really my latest haul.
The material (for the 2 recent ones) is Climawarm (instead of Climacool) and quite thick. No way it can be worn in hot climate here in this region.
The white sweater is from 89-91 season, and I bought it when I was a student in the UK in 1991.
Oggy has a tracktop of similar design.

Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Liverp11

Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Liverp12 .Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Liverp13

Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Liverp14

Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Liverp15

Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Liverp16

Back to top Go down
YNWA
YNWA

Male
Number of posts : 102
Job/hobbies : Liverpool FC
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:17 pm

wow! i like the black color sweat top! but wat i have is the red one
Back to top Go down
LO79
LO79

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Today will be the day (if you are Liverpool or Chelsea fan) to know if Torres will indeed go or stay at Liverpool.
A journalist from Daily Mirror has already reported that Torres is leaving.
BBC Sport is doing a 'live' coverage on its website on this final day of transfer window.

If Torres is leaving, I don't know what to say as I have just bought this 3rd shirt with his name a few months ago.
The other 2 shirts were bought few years ago but I have just recently put the name and numbers.
Hopefully the club will be able to persuade Torres to stay, at least until the summer.
Give King Kenny a chance...

Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Torres11

Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Torres10

Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Torres12

Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:46 pm

Nice additions mate, that's the danger with NNs though, players come and go but still nice to collect Smile
Back to top Go down
scholes18
scholes18

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:50 pm

nice additions mate... Clap
Back to top Go down
redc511
redc511

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:48 pm

nice bro ... anyway everytime we put name sets on our jerseys, we can't rule out the possibility of these players leaving and worse going over to rival teams ...
for me, i take it as a memento, something to remind me when the player was playing for our favourite team ... safest option is not to put name sets, of course, but I think you prefer to put them ...
In my opinion, El Nino will most likely leave soon as the team's chance to qualify for Champions League next year is fading ...
Back to top Go down
LO79
LO79

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:04 am

So by now it is confirmed that Torres has joined Chelsea, with And Carroll and Luis Suarez coming to Anfield. What can I say, King Kenny is correct - if a player wants to go there is no point in keeping him against his will. Hoping that Carroll and Suarez will form a deadly partnership.

Treble_1999, you are right. These three shirts will remain part of my collection. Nothing more.

Scholes18, thanks very much bro.

Redc511, so now is the time to get the new #7 and #9 shirts? Hahaha... Can't wait for them to start the match against Stoke tomorrow (or Carroll still injured?)
Back to top Go down
sakhratul
sakhratul

Male
Number of posts : 1638
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:15 pm

No player is bigger than the club bro.. when owen left, Liverpool turn out to be UCL champions the next season.. YNWA...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
aw13
Administrator
Administrator
aw13

Male
Number of posts : 2863
Job/hobbies : JC la....
Humor : Dry (almost cracking)
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:46 pm

IMO, player shirts of ex-players serve to remind us of their legacies when they were with the club, good and/or bad. Why burn/destroy/sell/discard? Still a fascinating piece of history if you ask me, Torres scoring a whole load of goals for Liverpool during his 4 - 5 seasons there. Likewise with Tevez and Ronaldo, awesome contributions to Man Utd culminating in being UCL winners. Not to mention Michael Owen's numerous match-winning strikes for Liverpool before his subsequent transfers to Real, Newcastle and ultimately Man Utd.

Back to top Go down
LO79
LO79

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:33 pm

sakhratul, you are right, bro.
with a new strikeforce, hoping for better future ahead.

aw13, agree with you.
but what I think annoys the club and the fans is his timing, really.
perhaps if Carroll and Suarez can deliver the goals, then people will forget Torres eventually.
Back to top Go down
redc511
redc511

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:59 am

LO79 wrote:

Redc511, so now is the time to get the new #7 and #9 shirts? Hahaha... Can't wait for them to start the match against Stoke tomorrow (or Carroll still injured?)

Bro Lukman, tempting idea ha ha, but think will hold on first, watch how the newcomers perform first, unless the kit's price hit rock bottom, if not save money and shop for the next season's away ... Reading from the reports, hope Suarez will maintain his cool on the field and Carroll will not get into more trouble off the field ....
Back to top Go down
romario11

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:54 pm

LO79, where i can buy liverpool away(green) sponsorless?i only have this jc with sponsor.need your advice tq
Back to top Go down
LO79
LO79

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Bro,
Try ebay UK or ebay Germany.
Back to top Go down
oggy
oggy

Male
Number of posts : 1167
Job/hobbies : Teacher / listen oasis n grunge music
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:01 am

romario11 wrote:
LO79, where i can buy liverpool away(green) sponsorless?i only have this jc with sponsor.need your advice tq

u can try this seller
http://cgi.ebay.com/FC-Liverpool-Trikot-Shirt-Adidas-Formotion-S-M-L-XL-XXL-/130446387915?pt=DE_Sport_Fu%C3%9Fball_Fu%C3%9Fball_Fanshop&var=&hash=item641e8bfd86
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Hauls by LO79   Latest Hauls by LO79 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Hauls by LO79
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2