Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My tiny collection

Go down 
+12
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
botakjb
treble_1999
Alvin Sii Hee Yong
romario11
johnsongiggs
asder
hcosimo
sakhratul
schmeichel7
Gazzel83
Cazza
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
hcosimo
Brazilian Jersey Collector
hcosimo

Male
Number of posts : 838
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-12-30

My tiny collection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection   My tiny collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Cazza wrote:
Yeah, unfortunately that is true, It's a shame I got rid of all my kits from before 2005 because they were to small, I used to have the Chelsea 01-03 Home shirt w/ Zola 25 and PL patches on it, It was in M Boys but I guess it would be worth something now, gave it to charity though so that makes me feel a little better about myself Very Happy

You should have sold on Ebay, mate, could have make money with them.
Back to top Go down
Cazza
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector
Cazza

Male
Number of posts : 81
Job/hobbies : Semi-Pro Footballer / Jersey Collector
Humor : I joke around alot
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection   My tiny collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:59 am

hcosimo wrote:
Cazza wrote:
Yeah, unfortunately that is true, It's a shame I got rid of all my kits from before 2005 because they were to small, I used to have the Chelsea 01-03 Home shirt w/ Zola 25 and PL patches on it, It was in M Boys but I guess it would be worth something now, gave it to charity though so that makes me feel a little better about myself Very Happy

Yeah, I gave all of them to charity though, if I had kept them and sold them all today I could of made about 250GBP with them all, I had about 50 shirts that I got rid of. I gave them to a good cause though so it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S

Male
Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection   My tiny collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:09 am

Cazza wrote:
hcosimo wrote:
Cazza wrote:

Yeah, I gave all of them to charity though, if I had kept them and sold them all today I could of made about 250GBP with them all, I had about 50 shirts that I got rid of. I gave them to a good cause though so it's all good.

Wow 50 shirt's all to charity?? Shocked thats enough good karma to last a life time Tongue
Back to top Go down
hcosimo
hcosimo

Male
Number of posts : 838
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection   My tiny collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:39 am

Cazza wrote:
hcosimo wrote:
Cazza wrote:

250 GBP is a lot of money man.
You could have run your collection much faster.
If I were you, I would have separated about 100 GBP of this money, buy regular clothes and give them to charity.
That would be a much better deal for them and especially for you mate.
It was just a suggestion though.
Back to top Go down
Cazza
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector
Cazza

Male

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection   My tiny collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:43 am

hcosimo wrote:
Cazza wrote:
hcosimo wrote:
Cazza wrote:

250 GBP is a lot of money man.
You could have run your collection much faster.
If I were you, I would have separated about 100 GBP of this money, buy regular clothes and give them to charity.
That would be a much better deal for them and especially for you mate.
It was just a suggestion though.

Well at the time I would of been lucky to get 100GBP for the collection since they were only a few years old. Oh well, as Alexxx said, I lost money but I got some very good karma instead.
Back to top Go down
Alvin Sii Hee Yong
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Alvin Sii Hee Yong

Male
Number of posts : 58
Job/hobbies : Student / Collecting jerseys , playing football & basketball
Registration date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection   My tiny collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Wow I love Chelsea UCL NN
Back to top Go down
Cazza
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector
Cazza

Male

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection   My tiny collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Alvin Sii Hee Yong wrote:
Wow I love Chelsea UCL NN

Yeah me too, it reminds me of the England Euro '96 nns
Back to top Go down
cipanlipan
cipanlipan

Male
Number of posts : 117
Humor : please judge a man by the work of his hands
Registration date : 2010-02-07

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection   My tiny collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:39 am

preciousssssss...... Clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection   My tiny collection - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My tiny collection
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3