Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aggchild
Malaysian Jersey Collector
aggchild

Male
Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : University Student, Photography
Registration date : 2011-08-20

I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9) Empty
PostSubject: I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9)   I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:39 am

I was at Footaction, Ipoh Parade when I first spotted a NUFC jersey this season, so without hesitation...

I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9) 1112homesmaller I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9) 1112backsmaller

Jersey and EPL NNs from Footaction, Ipoh Parade

Last edited by aggchild on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aaronchew90
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector
Gazzel83

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Manchester United, Gaelic Games, Playing Football, Watching Football, Travelling, Collecting Shirts...
Humor : Ah derka derka derka....
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9)   I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:59 am

Nice addition, was wondering when we would see the first TC23 shirt...tempted by a CS TC35...strange to change number in a week...would be different!!
Back to top Go down
nineteeneighty.seven
nineteeneighty.seven

Male
Number of posts : 247
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9)   I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:25 am

very nice. I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9) 673456
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9)   I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:08 am

Gazzel83 wrote:
Nice addition, was wondering when we would see the first TC23 shirt...tempted by a CS TC35...strange to change number in a week...would be different!!

Nice addition mate, just printed mine up today!!

Gary, got a quite funny story about the number 35 shirt!! Order an away with 35 from acesports after the community shield, comes with patches. Was gutted when i seen he had changed to 23 as it was only worn on the US tour without patches. However on close inspection of the shirt ace has spelt it CLEVERLY 35 missing out the final E!!! Contacted them with an e-mail and they replacing the shirt with a new one and with 23 so thankfully a result there!!! Might add a 35 shirt with no patches though or a 35 home community shield shirt
Back to top Go down
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector
Gazzel83

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Manchester United, Gaelic Games, Playing Football, Watching Football, Travelling, Collecting Shirts...
Humor : Ah derka derka derka....
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9)   I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Lucky escape Ian!! Had a mate that bought a PI Spurs shirt a few years back with Keane 10 on it, moved to Liverpool the next week!! Think he did play one match in it, which was a consolation but still gutting.

Not like United to do that..and the J has dropped off Evans' shirt now too...strange how it never happened to G.Neville after Phil left too...
Back to top Go down
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S

Male
Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9)   I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Gazzel83 wrote:
Lucky escape Ian!! Had a mate that bought a PI Spurs shirt a few years back with Keane 10 on it, moved to Liverpool the next week!! Think he did play one match in it, which was a consolation but still gutting.

Not like United to do that..and the J has dropped off Evans' shirt now too...strange how it never happened to G.Neville after Phil left too...

Which Spurs kit did you buy? he went back 6 months later after joining us Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9)   I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I miss Obotak! (UPDATED 13/9)
Page 1 of 1