Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)

Go down 
+13
chcher
pyroboy1911
kewellrulez
teong0209
johnsongiggs
botakjb
aggchild
ayoi87
asder
winter23
Nistelrooy
joke_her
damnself
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
damnself
Malaysian Jersey Collector
damnself

Male
Number of posts : 314
Job/hobbies : Full Time Stalker
Registration date : 2008-04-08

damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Empty
PostSubject: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:58 am

Hello guys,

Just want to share some of my collection of jerseys. As per title, my jersey size is either YOUTH or SMALL and prioritize more to LONG SLEEVE jersey. Still short of 6 jerseys to complete my collection. Supposed to have completed but due to DIY-ing, I spoil some of the jerseys. Tongue Enjoy! Smile

https://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l108/damnself/damnself%20jersey/

damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Untitl12

damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Untitl11

damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Untitl13

Jersey I'm looking for as listed below (credit to Pride of Manchester):

damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Mufc-kit2000a LS

Last edited by damnself on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
joke_her

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-04-05

damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Empty
PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Wow Mr Damnself....nice one........great collection..welcome to the club..!!!!
Back to top Go down
damnself
damnself

Male

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:36 pm

joke_her wrote:
Wow Mr Damnself....nice one........great collection..welcome to the club..!!!!

Thanks mate. Hope to complete my collection. Supposed to have completed but due to DIY-ing, I spoil some of the jerseys. Haha Smile

Last edited by damnself on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nistelrooy
Norwegian Jersey Collector
Norwegian Jersey Collector
Nistelrooy

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-03-10

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Nice collection!

And also, most of the shirts you are missing are not very rare, so you should be able to get them.

Back to top Go down
damnself
damnself

Male

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Nistelrooy wrote:
Nice collection!

And also, most of the shirts you are missing are not very rare, so you should be able to get them.

I hope so bro. And hope that there is no mistake in DIY-ing my uncompleted jersey. If not i have to search the jersey again Tongue

Last edited by damnself on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
damnself
damnself

Male

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Bought the away jersey with Young 18 complete with Starball and Respect. Quite cheap for RM350 when you bought it at United Direct. Buy separately would cost you about RM550 plus minus. Sorry if i didnt upload anymore pictures since that my broadband are so slow. Just to let you guys know that this season jersey are kinda fit at the waist and the length is a little bit longer. But dont have problems with the length of the sleeve like last season jersey.

damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) IMG_3886

Bought this jersey from my friend and apply Ronaldo 7 that i bought from MKZ. Thanks to Keith and also Steven who print it out for me Smile now searching for the 03/06 starball to complete it.

damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) IMG_3885
Back to top Go down
joke_her

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:20 pm

damnNnnnnnnnnnnSelf!!!!!!.....lovely ronaldo shirt..and it's Long Sleeve..rare indeed..too bad, no starball!!!keep it up damnself..
Back to top Go down
damnself
damnself

Male

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:24 pm

joke_her wrote:
damnNnnnnnnnnnnSelf!!!!!!.....lovely ronaldo shirt..and it's Long Sleeve..rare indeed..too bad, no starball!!!keep it up damnself..

Haha. Thanks man. Hoping to add a few this coming weeks Smile
Back to top Go down
joke_her

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:16 pm

@damnself...cannot wait man...FYI i wear S/Y size too....maybe we can swap shirts in the future?cheers mate..
Back to top Go down
winter23

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-09-15

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:57 pm

i had that one with star ball and ronaldo as well Smile....but short sleeve....@ winter23.blogspot.com
hehe!
Back to top Go down
damnself
damnself

Male

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:37 pm

joke_her wrote:
@damnself...cannot wait man...FYI i wear S/Y size too....maybe we can swap shirts in the future?cheers mate..

Cool man. Love to meet collector who collect small/youth size because it is so rare. Mostly its either M or XL. Post your collection bro. Im quite sure you have an unbelievable collection Tongue

winter23 wrote:
i had that one with star ball and ronaldo as well Smile....but short sleeve....@ winter23.blogspot.com
hehe!

Surf you blog already and man, you really love Beckham is it? Smile i envy your starball. Might as well dylon it and put it on my jersey Tongue
Back to top Go down
winter23

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-09-15

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:51 pm

ya...obviouslly....and ronaldo as well...keke....anyway, great collection, mate!
Back to top Go down
asder
Mexican Jersey Collector
Mexican Jersey Collector
asder

Male
Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:46 am

he away shirt with champions league nameset and badges loos great , congrats!
Back to top Go down
damnself
damnself

Male

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:20 am

winter23 wrote:
ya...obviouslly....and ronaldo as well...keke....anyway, great collection, mate!

I tend to print my jersey 1 name per jerseys but to no avail Tongue already got 3 ronaldos Tongue thanks anyway for the compliment bro. hope to see more from your collection Very Happy

asder wrote:
he away shirt with champions league nameset and badges loos great , congrats!

my second jersey after spoiling the first one. already missed my Nistelrooy Sad after that i bought this jersey and see that only got Ronaldo left for that season namesets so i think 'what the heck' just buy it Smile thank you and i really love you collection of namesets. i want more of that! Tongue
Back to top Go down
ayoi87
ayoi87

Male
Number of posts : 325
Job/hobbies : student/Video games n collect jersey
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:48 pm

nice haul u hav,mate...really admiring ur Ronaldo LS 0304 shirt.. keep the RED flag flying high... Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
damnself
damnself

Male

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:34 am

ayoi87 wrote:
nice haul u hav,mate...really admiring ur Ronaldo LS 0304 shirt.. keep the RED flag flying high... Thumbsup

Thanks mate. It took me 2 jerseys to eventually finish the project. LOL. Love DIY-ing. Now for the starball Very Happy
Back to top Go down
damnself
damnself

Male

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:38 am

Finally the home jersey for this season. A little bit lighter and thinner than this season away jersey but somehow i really like this jersey material. Bought Jones this time around as somehow Im fond of him currently. LOL. Very Happy

damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) IMG_3951
Back to top Go down
joke_her

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:48 pm

@damnself...Lovely phil jones shirt!!!!!!!....figure of brucey...strength of pally...courage of gary..3 in 1..
Back to top Go down
aggchild
aggchild

Male
Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : University Student, Photography
Registration date : 2011-08-20

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:31 pm

Nice jones shirt! Clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aaronchew90
damnself
damnself

Male

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:06 am

joke_her wrote:
@damnself...Lovely phil jones shirt!!!!!!!....figure of brucey...strength of pally...courage of gary..3 in 1..

Thanks bro. Rarely into defender as i usually into forward/striker but seriously Jones was outstanding in defending and attacking. And good looking. LOL.

aggchild wrote:
Nice jones shirt! Clap

Thank you very much bro. Have to buy it ASAP as im afraid it will be sold out. Thought of buying Smalling 12 but they didnt have it Tongue
Back to top Go down
botakjb
botakjb

Male
Number of posts : 65
Job/hobbies : physiotherapy student
Registration date : 2011-02-18

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Very Happy Clap Yes Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.fbaresi.blogspot.com
johnsongiggs
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector
johnsongiggs

Male
Number of posts : 823
Job/hobbies : Collecting man utd jersey, Sports
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Nice collection of this season UCL, what size are they? Men medium?
Back to top Go down
teong0209
teong0209

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Nice addition...I m still waiting my ucl shirt shipment.. Sad
Back to top Go down
damnself
damnself

Male

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:03 pm

botakjb wrote:
Very Happy Clap Yes Clap Clap

Thanks botak Very Happy

johnsongiggs wrote:
Nice collection of this season UCL, what size are they? Men medium?

my jersey is size small. but the shirt for this season are not as big as last year jersey though in picture the shirt looks kinda big Smile

teong0209 wrote:
Nice addition...I m still waiting my ucl shirt shipment.. Sad

Relax bro. your jersey will come eventually. u used DHL is it? I used DHL and it only takes 4 days Very Happy Thank God for that Smile
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male
Number of posts : 2147
Job/hobbies : soccer, futsal
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:29 pm

I love the beauty of the NNS!!!! Clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)   damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next