Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Botswana shirts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brad147690
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2012-04-29

My Botswana shirts Empty
PostSubject: My Botswana shirts   My Botswana shirts Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:13 pm

The best international shirts out there?

http://bradsfootballshirtcollection.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
ghoster
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector
ghoster

Male
Number of posts : 262
Job/hobbies : graphic designer
Registration date : 2010-01-27

My Botswana shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Botswana shirts   My Botswana shirts Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:41 pm

woww, how did u manage to get that shirt? ^_^
Back to top Go down
brad147690
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector

My Botswana shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Botswana shirts   My Botswana shirts Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:45 pm

Nick who is collecting the 209 FIFA shirts sourced it for me. There is a shop in Botswana that sells them to but they are quite expensive.

vikash@brandz.co.bw

That is the email address for the shop.
Back to top Go down
rstp
American Jersey Collector
American Jersey Collector
rstp

Number of posts : 218
Job/hobbies : football / soccer / fĂștbol
Registration date : 2010-12-05

My Botswana shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Botswana shirts   My Botswana shirts Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:17 pm

nice! Having that email is another small step towards my bankruptcy...
Back to top Go down
brad147690
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector

My Botswana shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Botswana shirts   My Botswana shirts Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:11 am

There is also currently a Botswana shirt on ebay as well. It's not mine but if anyone is interested then here you go.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150825853766?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619
Back to top Go down
BoboDub
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-05-11

My Botswana shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Botswana shirts   My Botswana shirts Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:39 am

I used to play football with UCD with a lad Thumba who had played for the Botswana under 21s (back around 1997). I remember trying to get an international shirt from him but he didn't have any handy. He was studying to be a vet and I remember he had the hardest shot of any player I have ever seen - and he used to prefer to do his shooting with bare feet!!!! Must try stalking him on facebook to see what he's up to these days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brad147690
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector

My Botswana shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Botswana shirts   My Botswana shirts Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:41 am

BoboDub wrote:
I used to play football with UCD with a lad Thumba who had played for the Botswana under 21s (back around 1997). I remember trying to get an international shirt from him but he didn't have any handy. He was studying to be a vet and I remember he had the hardest shot of any player I have ever seen - and he used to prefer to do his shooting with bare feet!!!! Must try stalking him on facebook to see what he's up to these days Very Happy

Sounds like my sort of player Very Happy All I do is hit it as hard as I can. Broke my mates finger once accidently and have scored twice as a keeper from booting the ball up the other end and it bouncing over the keeper and in Very Happy Botswana shirts are really nice though.
Back to top Go down
BoboDub
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-05-11

My Botswana shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Botswana shirts   My Botswana shirts Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:45 am

He hit the ball flat and hard though - if it hit your legs you knew about it and the bruise wouldn't show up for days!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Botswana shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Botswana shirts   My Botswana shirts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Botswana shirts
Page 1 of 1