Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My US Soccer Jersey Collection

Go down 
+6
rstp
VDS1
NeonUchuujin
united788
Gazzel83
Ploone
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ploone
American Jersey Collector

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-06-28

My US Soccer Jersey Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My US Soccer Jersey Collection   My US Soccer Jersey Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:24 pm

2004 Home Kit

My US Soccer Jersey Collection - Page 2 Dscn1611l
Back to top Go down
Ploone

PostSubject: Re: My US Soccer Jersey Collection   My US Soccer Jersey Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 pm

2003 Limited Edition Kit

This is another of the rarest US Soccer jerseys, which I snagged for a STEAL price of 40$. This jersey was made to commemorate US Soccer's past and is a retro-style kit. The material on it is probably my favorite out of all the shirts I own, since it is not Dri Fit. It is a very soft fabric, love the look on this one.

My US Soccer Jersey Collection - Page 2 Dscn1612e
Back to top Go down
NeonUchuujin
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: My US Soccer Jersey Collection   My US Soccer Jersey Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:19 am

Those 2004 kits... every team in the world had that exact same borderline, exact same Nike logo on the top, and a number on the chest encased with a circle. Holland comes to mind when I see that jersey.

Retro-inspired kits are always awesome. Did the team wear that commemorative kit often?
Back to top Go down
Gorkster
Turkish Jersey Collector
Turkish Jersey Collector
Gorkster

Male
Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: My US Soccer Jersey Collection   My US Soccer Jersey Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:36 am

Awesome kits.

When i see 04-06 kits i remember this ad Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b-_OVcvUyo
Back to top Go down
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S

Male
Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: My US Soccer Jersey Collection   My US Soccer Jersey Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:01 pm

What did you think of Deuce's Don't Tread On Me track?
Back to top Go down
Ploone

PostSubject: Re: My US Soccer Jersey Collection   My US Soccer Jersey Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S wrote:
What did you think of Deuce's Don't Tread On Me track?

It's one of my pump up songs, I use it when I'm at the gym frequently. I'm not a huge fan of rap but since I can relate to the meaning and lyrics of the song, it touches me deeply. US Soccer is a huge part of my life and the Don't Tread on Me campaign is one of the best things Nike has done for the national team.
Back to top Go down
Ploone

PostSubject: Re: My US Soccer Jersey Collection   My US Soccer Jersey Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:35 pm

NeonUchuujin wrote:
Those 2004 kits... every team in the world had that exact same borderline, exact same Nike logo on the top, and a number on the chest encased with a circle. Holland comes to mind when I see that jersey.

Retro-inspired kits are always awesome. Did the team wear that commemorative kit often?

Haha, yep! I'm actually a big fan of the 2002 jerseys even though they had the same template as other Nike teams. The 2004 ones are okay though, nothing special.

Weirdly enough, none of the commemorative retro jerseys were ever worn very often. The 2003 3rd Kit was worn twice I believe, 2004 3rd once and 2006 3rd once. Next year is actually the 100th anniversary of US Soccer so I'm guessing Nike will release another limited edition kit.

All limited edition kits are going for crazy amounts right now on eBay (when they pop up), so I plan on buying a couple of next year's release and selling them in the future haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My US Soccer Jersey Collection   My US Soccer Jersey Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My US Soccer Jersey Collection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2