Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys

Go down 
+3
Gorkster
hcosimo
Peru1187
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Peru1187
American Jersey Collector
American Jersey Collector
Peru1187

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Empty
PostSubject: Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys   Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:26 am

Glad to be part of this forum...I put on most of the NNs and Patches myself, just because its fun...the teams I support are Alianza Lima from my country (Peru) and FC Barcelona.....but I tend to get jerseys of the players I really like.....will post more pics soon

]Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Photog10

Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Photog11

Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Photog12

Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Photog13

Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Xavii10

Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Photog15

Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Photog16

Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Usa_th10

Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Usas11

Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Usa10

Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Brazil10
R9 Cool

Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Interr10
Back to top Go down
hcosimo
Brazilian Jersey Collector
Brazilian Jersey Collector
hcosimo

Male
Number of posts : 838
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-12-30

Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys   Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:47 am

Wow, nice collection, bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Gorkster
Turkish Jersey Collector
Turkish Jersey Collector
Gorkster

Male
Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys   Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:55 am

Great collection mate Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
asder
Mexican Jersey Collector
Mexican Jersey Collector
asder

Male
Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys   Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:46 am

that ronaldo 9 shirt is nice!
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male
Number of posts : 5291
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys   Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:32 pm

great stuff, and i see you are another of us that belongs in the sub-group of printing NN ourselves because of the feeling Very Happy

love the USA PI shirts!
Back to top Go down
http://wtdaclub.blogspot.com
halucf
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector
halucf

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys   Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Yeahh...love the USA PI!!!
Back to top Go down
treblethree
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector
treblethree

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2013-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys   Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:03 am

Your shirts look really smart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys   Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some pics of my humble collection.....have to take more pics of my jerseys
Page 1 of 1