Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

acabugs shirt collection

Go down 
+28
redyap
Catrix
ic3rock
kimyong
Ritterbarca
aw13
iswandi7
kewellrulez
odieseven
redc511
pongkes
LO79
WRooney
treble_1999
zamarano
edward85
slacker
qsp1985
devil_nick87
berserk
johnsongiggs
edmund83
aprilia_8080
pyroboy1911
sakhratul
oscar7
chcher
wongkwp
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:22 pm

By the way, couldnt find the covers in the link that you've posted. What should I ask for in the store? Is it actually called plastic cover? Sorry for asking too many questions Tongue[/quote]

No need to ask them, when you enter the shop, you can see the sample hanging at the cloth stand which their display there…It come with 3 size (difference length) ..hehe I just call it plastic cover…don’t know actually it real name…
Back to top Go down
iswandi7
Singaporean Jersey Collector
iswandi7

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:55 am

acabugs wrote:
odieseven wrote:

One question though...is it advisable for jerseys with PU NNs to be put inside the plastic cover?

Mostly Adidas PU name set 0809 got problem with this plastic cover base on what happen to few of my shirt printing like Germany home , Spain away and Romania Home.

I think chemical reaction maybe happen between the plastic and printing material , left melting sign on the name set. I will take some close up picture to show it.

What was I do , I check almost every day to make sure the plastic cover is not stick on material and every week I will take off the plastic cover once to free it from moisture (For adidas 0809 jersey with printing).

wah bro, you really have the passion to do that everyweek....

are those plastic sheets thin or those thick type, similar to the ones use to put on top of the table one....? i have trouble finding the thick ones in SG. The thin ones are alot, they are like the doby shop ones but i to me this type like crumple to easily and will torn in no time.

for me i bought this one. But quite pricey at S$2/3+ each. Can fit 3 shirts max.
acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 IMG_1575_2
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
Malaysian Jersey Collector
kewellrulez

Male
Number of posts : 2147
Job/hobbies : soccer, futsal
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:12 am

those are good quality bags that store leather jacket or tuxedo perhaps? but very very nice..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:39 pm

pongkes wrote:
Acabugs
Dang!!! Faint!

Luk,
You can buy the plastic cover from plastic shop.
There is one plastic shop in my area (selayang) that selling the shirt plastic cover similar to what you can get from laundry. They sell it rm15 for 2kg of plastic. I think it has around 40pieces of plastic cover in there. Just found out about it last week.

cheers

Thanks Pongkes for the info, i did found the shop yesterday, what i have bought is 24" x 36", the price is RM14 now, is this the same as yours? Just some additional info on the direction, the shop is the same row as Bintang Market and the Clinic Dental Ranjit, if both shops are on your right, go further down a bit then you will see it, the name is H????, forgot already Smile

acabugs wrote:
Thanks all, that is only temporary kit room , that room actually my master bedroom ...still empty...when it complete with furniture soon then I need move it to another room..

About the plastic cover . The shop located at Nilai 3…check this website

http://www.rackworld.com.my

and how to get there …

http://www.rackworld.com.my/images/kuan_sing.jpg

Thanks for the info from acabugs, I also went to their branch at Chow Kit yesterday, if i not mistaken, they are selling those thin covers at Rm 0.60 per piece, for those with zip, the price range from RM 2-15 per pieces, quite a few of choices, the shop is just opposite the Balai Polis Smile
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:41 pm

wah so far... any places that sell these plastic nearby pj
Back to top Go down
pongkes
pongkes

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:37 pm

lit_ching wrote:
pongkes wrote:
Acabugs
Dang!!! Faint!

Luk,
You can buy the plastic cover from plastic shop.
There is one plastic shop in my area (selayang) that selling the shirt plastic cover similar to what you can get from laundry. They sell it rm15 for 2kg of plastic. I think it has around 40pieces of plastic cover in there. Just found out about it last week.

cheers

Thanks Pongkes for the info, i did found the shop yesterday, what i have bought is 24" x 36", the price is RM14 now, is this the same as yours? Just some additional info on the direction, the shop is the same row as Bintang Market and the Clinic Dental Ranjit, if both shops are on your right, go further down a bit then you will see it, the name is H????, forgot already Smile

acabugs wrote:
Thanks all, that is only temporary kit room , that room actually my master bedroom ...still empty...when it complete with furniture soon then I need move it to another room..

About the plastic cover . The shop located at Nilai 3…check this website

http://www.rackworld.com.my

and how to get there …

http://www.rackworld.com.my/images/kuan_sing.jpg

Thanks for the info from acabugs, I also went to their branch at Chow Kit yesterday, if i not mistaken, they are selling those thin covers at Rm 0.60 per piece, for those with zip, the price range from RM 2-15 per pieces, quite a few of choices, the shop is just opposite the Balai Polis Smile

I think that's the one. Glad you find it mate. But for plastic cover, they have few types which depends on the quality of it (thickness and length). The cheapest is RM13 which similar to the one that we get from the laundry for dry cleaning. since they sell it by weight then those with lower quality will have more pieces inside it.
But i reckon yours is the same with the one that i got. I will go again today to complaint on the one ringgit price different.. hehehe

I will upload the picture of it later for others that wanted to get this plastic also. Let me know who need the plastic, i can go and get it.

CHeers
Back to top Go down
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male
Number of posts : 2711
Job/hobbies : Football, jersey, unplugged music, keyboard, singing
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:47 pm

yes bro please share the photos of the plastic, Im interested if its the right one Tongue

How was yesterday McD session?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9727640@N08/collections/72157605155
pongkes
pongkes

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:25 am

Sorry for the delay of uploading the pics. here they are

Just went there today, yes , starting from july, they are selling only one type of this plastic. the price is RM14.

acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Plasti10

acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Plasti11

acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Plasti12

ACabugs, Hope you don't mind uploading it your thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:04 pm

iswandi7 wrote:

wah bro, you really have the passion to do that everyweek....

Haha…I think bro, we all here do the same, do checking each of shirt in our collection, at least once a week.
This plastic cover is the thin one like used at dobby shop. And you are right that it crumple easily.

@pongkes

That one I buy from Nilai3 is little bit difference. See at the top of plastic cover, the cutting is difference . Size 21 x 36 and price for one set is RM19 (50 pcs)..
But I think ,both same in term of quality.

acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Picxl_20
acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Picxl_21
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:34 pm

ponkes please buy for me if you come across it.. RM 14 for how many pieces?
Back to top Go down
pongkes
pongkes

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:57 pm

Will do mate. If i'm not mistaken, there are 40 pieces in there. i think you should buy 10 packs for all your jerseys. Smile

let me know how many you need.
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:01 pm

haha 3 packs will be more then enough edi lol.. thanks mate
Back to top Go down
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:27 pm

Bro buy for me too can? i can collect from Damansara Smile

I think i need 5 packs to start - i can bank in $$ to u first. Let me know k Smile
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:07 am

steven u sure 5?? dont shy lah buy 10 stright only.. your latest haul also use 1 quarter of a packet edi lol
Back to top Go down
aprilia_8080
aprilia_8080

Male
Number of posts : 821
Job/hobbies : Same as Micheal Scofield/Jersey,Gadjet,Car
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:50 am

qsp1985 wrote:
steven u sure 5?? dont shy lah buy 10 stright only.. your latest haul also use 1 quarter of a packet edi lol

hahahaha....ya laa...steven,sapu 10 packs straight laa...or maybe 20???? Clap Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/robelto
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:31 am

haha where got so many la.....Shafiq i think u need sapu 12 - 15 ? Tongue Sean u can get 10 also to cater for future purchases? hehe

try it out first mah... if good i will get more Tongue

problem is like what acabugs mentioned earlier, may be problems with the NNs sticking to the plastic etc. So try it for a period see how first.... but i will defeinitely need it for the shirts with no PU materials... dust collecting everywhere on my kits arggh...... recently spoilt 2 kits with NNs Sad sad..

This is a temporary measure until i find a better solution i guess.... the PU NNs really hard to take care of.
Back to top Go down
aw13
Administrator
Administrator
aw13

Male
Number of posts : 2863
Job/hobbies : JC la....
Humor : Dry (almost cracking)

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:03 pm

Yes agreed with chcher. Problem sometimes are the PU NNs sticking on to the plastic, that would really ruin the shirt. Couple of shirts already ruined because of this, some with the front sponsors sticking as well! (Most notably RM and Milan kits).

Nowadays, half of my collection are already in plastics, while the other half are not. Gathering dust though, but def better than ruined/spoilt!
Back to top Go down
aprilia_8080
aprilia_8080

Male
Number of posts : 821
Job/hobbies : Same as Micheal Scofield/Jersey,Gadjet,Car
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:34 pm

agreed with aaron & steven...if PU sponsor or NN..better dont use the plastic cover... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/robelto
iswandi7
iswandi7

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:42 pm

chcher wrote:
haha where got so many la.....Shafiq i think u need sapu 12 - 15 ? Tongue Sean u can get 10 also to cater for future purchases? hehe

try it out first mah... if good i will get more Tongue

problem is like what acabugs mentioned earlier, may be problems with the NNs sticking to the plastic etc. So try it for a period see how first.... but i will defeinitely need it for the shirts with no PU materials... dust collecting everywhere on my kits arggh...... recently spoilt 2 kits with NNs Sad sad..

This is a temporary measure until i find a better solution i guess.... the PU NNs really hard to take care of.

bro, your 2 kits with nameset was spoilt by dust...?

i experiment with a shirt with the last season Man Utd UCL print since start of the year. So far okay...i placed it where there is airflow between me and the fan but not too much air blowing against it. In this way i thought maybe there will be less moisture able to settle on the plastic sheets.
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:54 am

yeah i think i will leave the plastic for the lextra nns kits and normal kits... i think i will cut a hole out for the 1 with nns so that the jersey is covered but only the nns part exposed hehe
Back to top Go down
Ritterbarca
German Jersey Collector
German Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:50 am

acabugs you've got superb collection. For me the best shirt is - Spain - 08/09 away
Back to top Go down
kimyong
kimyong

Male
Number of posts : 1420
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:41 pm

so many collection.... sure "invest" alot of money edi....

btw, u guys know where can get the plastic cover in JB?
Back to top Go down
redc511
redc511

Number of posts : 180
Job/hobbies : Publishing/Sports, Music, Travel, Automotive
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:05 pm

iswandi7 wrote:

are those plastic sheets thin or those thick type, similar to the ones use to put on top of the table one....? i have trouble finding the thick ones in SG. The thin ones are alot, they are like the doby shop ones but i to me this type like crumple to easily and will torn in no time.

for me i bought this one. But quite pricey at S$2/3+ each. Can fit 3 shirts max.
bro iswandi7, saw at ikea Tampines, they sell $2.90 for 3 pcs ... with zipper, translucent plastic and thickness not sure ...
Back to top Go down
ic3rock
ic3rock

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:56 pm

redc511 wrote:
iswandi7 wrote:

bro iswandi7, saw at ikea Tampines, they sell $2.90 for 3 pcs ... with zipper, translucent plastic and thickness not sure ...

My coll told me that watson or daiso at SG got sell also, $2 each... Sweat
Back to top Go down
Catrix
Catrix

Male
Number of posts : 486
Job/hobbies : Collecting Jersey
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:03 pm

pongkes wrote:
Sorry for the delay of uploading the pics. here they are

Just went there today, yes , starting from july, they are selling only one type of this plastic. the price is RM14.

acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Plasti10

acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Plasti11

acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Plasti12

ACabugs, Hope you don't mind uploading it your thread.
I oso use tis too.... Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: acabugs shirt collection   acabugs shirt collection - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

acabugs shirt collection
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next