Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

toshio14 punya baju bola

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

toshio14 punya baju bola Empty
PostSubject: toshio14 punya baju bola   toshio14 punya baju bola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:48 am

halo all

i'd started to put in my collection here. only had 1 post in the currently, for the 1st Arsenal jersey i bought 4 years ago. i will add in some time later for my other jerseys
Back to top Go down
aizusan
Malaysian Jersey Collector
aizusan

Male
Number of posts : 576
Job/hobbies : Collectors
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: toshio14 punya baju bola   toshio14 punya baju bola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:22 pm

make it grow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: toshio14 punya baju bola   toshio14 punya baju bola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:26 pm

As long as it's authentic and you are loyal to the gunners, you will be respected. Unlike this joker in lyn forum who is proud of being a collector of fake jerseys.... I would rather give my respects to you instead.

Keep up the good work. At least now ayai and giotto now got new partner in crime.. before this.. only arsenal fans in the forum as far as I know are ayai and giotto..
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
ayai
ayai

Male
Number of posts : 614
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: toshio14 punya baju bola   toshio14 punya baju bola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:56 pm

welcome to the club huhu.. another gunner..
Back to top Go down
http://blogbajubola.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: toshio14 punya baju bola   toshio14 punya baju bola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:33 pm

BAIK PUNYER

Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: toshio14 punya baju bola   toshio14 punya baju bola Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:06 am

thanks guys. as of now i have 5 Arsenal jerseys, starting from 04-05 season. surely i will make it grow Cool. and special thanks to bro schmeichel7 for providing me the link to come here and approving my registration in this forum. i will try and make myself useful to our community

i had updated my blog with my 2nd jersey entry this morning. c'mon, let's see some comment Smile
Back to top Go down
aizusan
aizusan

Male
Number of posts : 576
Job/hobbies : Collectors

PostSubject: Re: toshio14 punya baju bola   toshio14 punya baju bola Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:55 am

hehehe...banyak jugak penyokong meriam (gunner).... Very Happy .......ayai dah ada geng dah Laughing .....lepas ni boleh jumpa di gathering nanti Smile
Back to top Go down
Jay-E
Jay-E

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: toshio14 punya baju bola   toshio14 punya baju bola Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:45 pm

Been trying to hunt for the Maroon jersey for quite some time.
Keep up with the collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: toshio14 punya baju bola   toshio14 punya baju bola Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

toshio14 punya baju bola
Page 1 of 1