Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My New Add Shirt Collection

Go down 
+68
nizam52
mambo_k
vidic15
teckcheong
ryanso85
giggsy
YNWA
nimrod2
lynn
redyap
keanzteoh
WRooney
retro red devil
faizulazlan
scholes18
unknown
wongkwp
aprilia_8080
oggy
keith
fio88
akanesoma
bluesKL
knight
LO79
johnsongiggs
redsuns
pongkes
saddizdd7
berserk
qsp1985
adamiqbal
treble_1999
azhanapandi
Juventus99
giotto
wheehs
slacker
devil_nick87
vincek
ningnongjin
qspn
aizusan
sylus tung
iswandi7
bombyxmori
aw13
schmeichel7
great_uq
redtribe
kewellrulez
acman
aBs-
edmund83
R3Dz
ana
ayai
nicque_panda
stilo10
sakhratul
JuNz-V
pyroboy1911
chcher
oscar7
loquenemy
plokoon
edward85
alister88
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
redyap
Malaysian Jersey Collector
redyap

Male
Number of posts : 2435
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Reading.....
Registration date : 2009-08-18

My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:47 pm

sound good bro........ Brows
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/redyap-kitshome/
nimrod2

Number of posts : 2035
Job/hobbies : music football!
Humor : none
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:11 pm

lit_ching wrote:
Wow, awesome Adidas range of WC shirts, like the Germany and Russia kit the most. But the Russia kit stripes are peeling prone, need extra care taken.. Clap Respect
what do u mean peeling prone? which part and why ah?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:44 pm

the gold strip infront of shirt, that is PU print
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:57 pm

nimrod2 wrote:
well i got my friend to supply me adidas kits.
currently germany spain france and argentina i think.
if u're interested, u can let me know =)

yes..I am interested if he has South Africa, Nigeria, Greece, Paraguay and Mexico jersey or away shirt for germany, spain, france and argentina. Better if it long sleeve ...please give me update...I will ask you again about this thing if you keep silent. I am serious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:58 pm

ohh again nimrod2

do you friend got north korea and algeria kit also please let me know
Back to top Go down
devil_nick87
devil_nick87

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, GoKart
Humor : Malaysia to win the World Cup one day
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:16 pm

hahaa i bet ababugs will have all the participating nation's jersey before the world cup Laughing

P/S: bro if u ever offered great deals for the upcoming brazil jersey please let me know. i'm a big fan of the samba boys Cheers
Back to top Go down
nimrod2

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:00 pm

dun wan kacau your thread so i've PM'd u =)
Back to top Go down
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:35 pm

acabugs wrote:
@nimrod2...I am still curios actually..With the price he offer to me, it almost impossible to believe those shirt is authentic..But well its authentic, nothing characteristic can prove it Fake.

Really good bargain which most of us here just let it go...we are talking about people take advantage in this hobby but we just simple ignore the best change we have.. so don’t just blame other people which take the risk invest his own money in this hobby for gain a little bit profit. Those people not steeling anything from us , which not sleep well thinking how to clear the stock before being charge interest by Credit Card Company and we are the guys who only waiting until everything is FREE before grab it.

So just be fair....

Sorry for being off topic for a while..

Mate, your comments here are very interesting.. Especially on the 'take advantage in this hobby'. Do you really know what we are talking about (pepole taking advantage in this hobby?). What we are talking about is about members who are taking advantage from the information of good deals and bargains that are then later being used to make profit.

How do you know that these people are not stealing anything from us?

I was robbed. I know. I wanted to buy the AXA FA Cup patch from a source and then suddenly.......... It was gone. I spoke to Mike from wiggy and I know what happened... That is simply one of the examples.

OK, it's about chances.. But then the guy who whallop a lot of the AXA badges then re-sells it at a more expensive price. And the guy was able to do that because he used the info from this forum and then the guy sells it at a higher price... Makes you feel cheated, right?

Remember what this forum is meant for. The banner above says it all. "A Forum for Football Jersey Collectors" , not a forum for people to take advantage from the information shared and make clear easy profit. Knowing some useful information shared from this forum, buying the item for GBP10 and then selling it for GBP25 (for example). Is that fair?

This is my brainchild back in 2007 and I know what I am talking about. It makes me sad when I started this... I see people who really want to complete their collection. Thus I see the need to help them and share information....... You guys know what kind of person I am right? And you guys should sense why recently I feel a bit neglected to share as much information as I did in the past... In the real world, some collectors would prefer to keep the infos to themselves or share them only amongst their trusted friends.. I won't blame them for doing so.

People who take risk investing his own money in this hobby for gain a little bit profit are not jersey collectors but jersey profit makers. Try to prove me wrong on this statement.

Finally, your statement on people waiting for things to be FREE is a bit sarcastic and unfair to those who are interested in this hobby but with limited funds. To me that is harsh. I understand the pain of the newbies who are genuinely in this passion, want to start collecting but have limited fund resources. I was a jersey collector who started back in 1995 to be precise. But I didn't have money since I was still in school, my parents didn't allow me to work until after my SPMs and only in 1998 I was able to buy my first every football jersey using the money I got from working part time at KFC. And again, another reason why sometimes when an opportunity appears, some people might not grab it in time because of the problems of financial funds (not enough money yet).

The issue is not on people ignoring the chances that are there. It's being fair. We shared the information here.. for what reason? For helping other jersey collectors to have the chance to also buy what they want in order to complete their collection. Not meant for others to take the risk and gain profit. If this is the case.... Then I would rather setup a new forum that only allows members who I trust. Those who come to gatherings, those who share their info with me and my friends, those who I know I can trust (willing to meet up with me), who I know are not for the profit making.. But I won't be fair... How about overseas members who I know are genuine collectors like treble_1999 and curator? They can't attend gatherings here.. So we have to be open on this... But still it really makes me angry when the info sharing is being abused in the way I said earlier.

Hope you guys understand why we are unhappy with members who are taking advantage from this forum to make profit...

Sorry again for being off topic.

Last edited by schmeichel7 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
nimrod2

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:00 pm

i agree with the statement on being limited on funds.
i know many of you guys have large collections with various kits from so many different clubs and whatmore the rarer and exclusive kits.
i know that i definitely can't match you guys with funds because i'm studying.
so i just buy what i can afford at the moment, and hopefully in the future i'd be able to spend more on this hobby.

i understand the feeling of being taken advantage off and am totally against it.
once it's allowed to happen, then sooner or later it will start to spread =.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:28 pm

My 1000 post, I will share my few favorite shirts (not new haul) which I just finish to complete it with printing. Very big thanks to vincek who help me get those printing from uni-sports. I received it yesterday

My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 00810My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 00911
My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 01011My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 01110
My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 01311My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 01210
My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 01411My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 01510
Back to top Go down
redyap
redyap

Male
Number of posts : 2435
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Reading.....
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:44 pm

There are really "cool" NNs...... Great printing!!
You also get the WC2006 patches from uni-sports??
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/redyap-kitshome/

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:47 pm

@redyap - only the printing from unisports..the badge from subside (already apply to the shirt).Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Please don't tell me that all the Germany kits in your avatar are from you, i am going to faint, what a massive collections!
Back to top Go down
knight
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector
knight

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:15 pm

wow the Ecuador yellow home kit, that is very rare

how come Mr Delgado plays for Angola and Ecuador?

is it me or is the santa cruz name slanted at the "santa" part? or is it due to the number 9?
Back to top Go down
nimrod2

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:53 pm

i think cos the shirt is not "flat".
as in there's a curve at that spot.
if u flatten it out, it will be okay.
(hope u understand what i'm trying to say lols!)

anyway nice NN's.
looks so unique.
i really believe that the international NN's are much nicer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:05 pm

@knight - nimrod2 right about the santacruz name

Agustín Javier Delgado Chala (nicknamed "Tin") was born on 23 December 1974 in Piquiucho, a small village in the Chota River valley in Imbabura), and is an Ecuadorian football player - wikipedia

Luís Manuel Ferreira Delgado, better known as Delgado (born 1 November 1979 in Luanda, Angola), is an Angolan football left defender who played for En Avant de Guingamp.

- source wikipedia

@lit_ching
the germany shirt is mine but nothing intresting with my Germany collection..its even not complete at all, i only got 8 germany home shirt so far.
Back to top Go down
vincek
Indonesian Jersey Collector
Indonesian Jersey Collector
vincek

Male
Number of posts : 340
Job/hobbies : for now hooked with jerseys!
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:53 pm

glad that you received the NNs in pristine condition bro.. and how lovely are those NNs when applied on those rare jerseys!

I didn know that they would look so good.. great DIY la bro!
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male
Number of posts : 2147
Job/hobbies : soccer, futsal
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:51 am

bravo bravo! i couldnt dare to DIY, but im waiting to try out myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Laughing

My new hauls...

My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 01313
Back to top Go down
nimrod2

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:05 pm

damn you!

i envy you!

haha where u got it from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Smile The garden Mid Valley... no need rush to buy this box set
they just sold total 5 set , still have more.
Back to top Go down
nizam52
nizam52

Male
Number of posts : 138
Job/hobbies : Collecting Signed Jersey and beautiful jersey
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:14 pm

Wow.....is that the same Kitbag limited boxset sell with the captain armband?How much?
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male
Number of posts : 5291
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:17 pm

RM1000 spent there already haha. time to get the rest Wink
Back to top Go down
http://wtdaclub.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:25 pm

nizam52, now this box set available here ..
The sale person told me..only available at 3 adidas store at KL...one at Pavilion, one at The Garden Mid Valley and one more store (I am not sure where)
Each store has all five team Germany, Spain, France, Argentina and Russia. ADIDAS Malaysia only brings total 300 unit of this box set ( 60 units for each team).
Back to top Go down
nizam52
nizam52

Male
Number of posts : 138
Job/hobbies : Collecting Signed Jersey and beautiful jersey
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:26 pm

pyroboy1911: RM500 per box? where can I buy it other than Midvalley?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Add Shirt Collection
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next