Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My New Add Shirt Collection

Go down 
+68
nizam52
mambo_k
vidic15
teckcheong
ryanso85
giggsy
YNWA
nimrod2
lynn
redyap
keanzteoh
WRooney
retro red devil
faizulazlan
scholes18
unknown
wongkwp
aprilia_8080
oggy
keith
fio88
akanesoma
bluesKL
knight
LO79
johnsongiggs
redsuns
pongkes
saddizdd7
berserk
qsp1985
adamiqbal
treble_1999
azhanapandi
Juventus99
giotto
wheehs
slacker
devil_nick87
vincek
ningnongjin
qspn
aizusan
sylus tung
iswandi7
bombyxmori
aw13
schmeichel7
great_uq
redtribe
kewellrulez
acman
aBs-
edmund83
R3Dz
ana
ayai
nicque_panda
stilo10
sakhratul
JuNz-V
pyroboy1911
chcher
oscar7
loquenemy
plokoon
edward85
alister88
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:00 am

about bomb_clothing...
most of my eBay shirt come from him and his brother away_kit..my first item from him is limited edition Brazil shirt...and the item was lost during shipping. so i got dispute with him and I win...no problem with him after that until he send me the wrong size of Celtic away shirt .. and dispute again. After that, he blacklist my ebay ID..But as you all see he always offer player issue jersey at affordable price..So this time...I made eBay account using my wife name...and bid for his item again... Laughing

it was a big lost if he decide to not longer shipping to Malaysia.

BTW, When KITBAG start ship items to Malaysia ?
Back to top Go down
aBs-
Malaysian Jersey Collector
aBs-

Male
Number of posts : 1383
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:04 am

why register mail easy MIA compare with normal mail?
serius pelik gile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:16 am

Just assume but I think he not ship that item...maybe la..cause when we get the item in very low price..of course he rugi so better he refund back our money then ship the item. Hmm
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male
Number of posts : 5291
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:37 am

how can he get player issue jerseys and sell them for cheap prices? and u said its of not so good stitching? does that mean maybe he get the kits that are meant to be for players but rejected by the kitman coz not to a certain standard?

and i saw his chelsea kits all XL one, ish....but since some of you got deal with him before and no fake detected, i guess its safe....was thinking of buying a chelsea kit for my fren's coming birthday, and since cheap and player issue, maybe can buy from him.
Back to top Go down
http://wtdaclub.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:55 am

pyroboy1911 wrote:
how can he get player issue jerseys and sell them for cheap prices? and u said its of not so good stitching? does that mean maybe he get the kits that are meant to be for players but rejected by the kitman coz not to a certain standard?

and i saw his chelsea kits all XL one, ish....but since some of you got deal with him before and no fake detected, i guess its safe....was thinking of buying a chelsea kit for my fren's coming birthday, and since cheap and player issue, maybe can buy from him.

but I believe not all his player issue item is rejected items. For example I can't find any defect on aston villa away shirt like what i am found on home shirt. about chelsea shirt...he have another size before..long slave and short slave...that is last stock i think
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:04 am

well, i saw a poison on his listed item already Drool

so i am now asking him how much will the combined postage for that poison + chelsea kit will be Tongue

hopefully that poison is real like his other player issue jerseys too Smile
Back to top Go down
loquenemy

Male
Number of posts : 154
Job/hobbies : Student|| Usha jersey
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:53 am

i've just got my liverpool home 06/08 from bomb_clothing
lucky la xjd ape2
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male
Number of posts : 2147
Job/hobbies : soccer, futsal
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:44 am

ive got the 07/08 home and away long sleeve player issue from him. top class shirt. guess liverpool have too many player issue stocks and its damn right that the price he offer is so CHEAP!!!
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:05 pm

acabugs wrote:
about bomb_clothing...
most of my eBay shirt come from him and his brother away_kit..my first item from him is limited edition Brazil shirt...and the item was lost during shipping. so i got dispute with him and I win...no problem with him after that until he send me the wrong size of Celtic away shirt .. and dispute again. After that, he blacklist my ebay ID..But as you all see he always offer player issue jersey at affordable price..So this time...I made eBay account using my wife name...and bid for his item again... Laughing

it was a big lost if he decide to not longer shipping to Malaysia.

BTW, When KITBAG start ship items to Malaysia ?

same to me mate...the seller did black list my Ebay Id too since my item lost during shipping..he said he no longer ship to Malaysia since there is many items lost and dispute against him...well too bad coz i think he is one of the cheapest seller in ebay...have to ask my fren in UK to buy for me and ship back to Malaysia...Smile...
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:06 pm

loquenemy wrote:
lucky la xjd ape2

bro..u buy from him and ship it to Malaysia?...u're lucky mate.....
Back to top Go down
aBs-
aBs-

Male

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:09 pm

redtribe wrote:
loquenemy wrote:
lucky la xjd ape2

lol..see his location..
Back to top Go down
loquenemy

Male
Number of posts : 154
Job/hobbies : Student|| Usha jersey
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:11 pm

yup he ship my jersey to malaysia about 2 weeks ago...
Back to top Go down
great_uq
Indonesian Jersey Collector
Indonesian Jersey Collector
great_uq

Male
Number of posts : 79
Job/hobbies : jersey collector, flight jacket collector
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:55 pm

hi all,

i've completed transaction with bomb_clothing for holland limited 2004. The item has arrived yesterday. Check my haul thread for detail.

Oh, almost forget. I from Indonesia. And I think Indonesia is more easy to ban by international seller (my experienced with kitbag etc) than Malaysia. But he shipped it here.

I use registered mail, and item arrive safely and quick.
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:13 pm

aBs- wrote:
redtribe wrote:
loquenemy wrote:
lucky la xjd ape2

lol..see his location..

haha..i know la bro...mane tahu he ask his fren to buy and ship to Malaysia... Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:34 pm

I've bought a few jerseys from away_kit and bomb_clothings... so far no problem.
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
oscar7
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
oscar7

Male
Number of posts : 2270
Job/hobbies : Football

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:47 pm

Yeah Both of them same seller, friends

So far no problem, fast shipping, cheap summore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:56 am

schmeichel7 wrote:
I've bought a few jerseys from away_kit and bomb_clothings... so far no problem.

i had bad experience with them,, i purchased BRAZIL away WC06 ,they send me fake ones,, but the other 2 jersey was good perfect ,there's no problem!! thats my first experience get fake jersey from ebay, hheehee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:43 am

KOBE wrote:
i had bad experience with them,, i purchased BRAZIL away WC06 ,they send me fake ones,, but the other 2 jersey was good perfect ,there's no problem!! thats my first experience get fake jersey from ebay, hheehee

Do you mean Brazil away WC2006 long slave version ?
Back to top Go down
aBs-
aBs-

Male

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:53 am

Do you mean Brazil away WC2006 long sleeve version ? *edited Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:58 am

@ Laughing

thanks aBs, my english is so bad..MOD maybe can consider us to use BM totaly in this forum. Easy for me to post here...
Wink
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:06 pm

bro schmikes actually mentioned that its best for us to use english in this forum, as we have members not only from Malaysia, but from overseas as well, for example our bro Shakey from UK or Michael Yip from HK.

But i think if you prefer BM, maybe can do a translation below Tongue
Back to top Go down
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:10 pm

It's an international forum open to everyone around the world so better try using English. I don't want to enforce rule to make everyone post English all the time so efforts are welcome. It's ok if the grammar is poor or got typo mistakes (as I always do sometimes) as long as well all got the message, is fine already Smile
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:39 pm

my latest hauls

My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Ok111
My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Ok11

Spain, France away Euro 2004, Arsenal Home 06/07, Arsenal Home 04/05 and Holland Home 2006WC got from Factory Outlet Kuantan (in front of Grand Continental Hotel Kuantan) 70% less for Spain, France away Euro 2004 and Arsenal 04/05. 30% less for Arsenal 06/07 and Holland 2006WC. (very limited choice there and most of shirt is XXL with some damage (sponsor crack, stain, pull etc)

Arsenal Home 07/08 LS is player version got from eBay

Shirt numbering done at ALI BB
Back to top Go down
aw13
Administrator
Administrator
aw13

Male
Number of posts : 2863
Job/hobbies : JC la....
Humor : Dry (almost cracking)

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Nice hauls there mate, keep it up! Also, hope you do realise that Vieira never got around wearing that maroon kit, he left for Juve before the start of that season IINM. Any Arsenal fans out there that can confirm this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:21 pm

aw13, I realize that but no choice, that only NNs ALIBB have Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Add Shirt Collection   My New Add Shirt Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Add Shirt Collection
Page 4 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next