Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)

Go down 
+70
ken01ng
m.sahir
Tease
hakka_jin
Gazzel83
nineteeneighty.seven
ayoi87
sid
cg1206
mohdshahrunnawal
sakhratul
awintz
tanghongee
cipanlipan
keith
kimyong
.leo.
damnself
alister88
vidic15
nizam52
lynn
qspn
aprilia_8080
nimrod2
scholes18
redyap
Catrix
kewellrulez
noobie
oscar7
snaem85
WRooney
pongkes
akkmutd0711
oggy
keanzteoh
ryanso85
slyyoung
knight
akanesoma
berserk
aBs-
stilo10
vincek
teckcheong
qsp1985
treble_1999
saddizdd7
amril209
asprillialim
redsuns
emudcorleone
schmeichel7
edmund83
EEE
johnsongiggs
qontok-qontok
radheyones
iswandi7
acman
wongkwp
slacker
devil_nick87
aizusan
pyroboy1911
aw13
chcher
nicque_panda
odieseven
74 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
odieseven
Malaysian Jersey Collector
odieseven

Female
Number of posts : 1221
Job/hobbies : Ebay jersey watching
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:08 pm

Was in KL last weekend & had the oppurtunity to drop by Q-Line & ALI.

This might be my last haul in the few months to come as I'm coming into semi-retirement mode Tongue
It is my 1st local kit Very Happy

Negeri Sembilan Home 2009

Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Pic793Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Pic794

The number 8 is worn by Zaquan Adha in the team

Next, I went to ALI & applied a few namesets & it is what I call the Beckham collection... Smile

Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Pic796Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Pic808Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Pic810
Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Pic811Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Pic812
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male
Number of posts : 5291
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 pm

Nice Odie, but so fast semi-retirement oredi meh? Laughing

btw, can u show me the inside part of the reversible ones? can the BECKHAM 7 print easily be seen in the inside part. and is the nameset Lextra, or repro? like England home 01-03 namesets, they are official Lextra products, and honestly i was surprised because first time i saw a non-BPL Lextra nns (excluding badges la, many badges are lextra ma)
Back to top Go down
http://wtdaclub.blogspot.com
saddizdd7
saddizdd7

Male
Number of posts : 503
Job/hobbies : love collecting football shirts
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:28 pm

odie...mine to share with us,the TM liga malaysia is it PU type or Player Version type,coz i think Qline have both of the patches type now
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net/
odieseven
odieseven

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:44 pm

@pyro- Dah lari budget... so I have to chase after it Tongue For the England away NNs, if you see it from afar the nns are hardly noticeable. But it could be seen clearly from about 1m away though. The pictures dont do justice Sweat

Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Pic830Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Pic831

It is in fact Lextra. I was also suprised when I first receive it. Btw, is the one from wiggy's a repro or original lextra?

@saddiz- I didnt know that there is a player version for it...Laughing Mine is definitely a PU. What type is the material for player version btw?
Back to top Go down
saddizdd7
saddizdd7

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Quote :
@saddiz- I didnt know that there is a player version for it...Laughing Mine is definitely a PU. What type is the material for player version btw?

yeah there is Player version for that patches *credit to aizusan,he told me before....for the PV the material of that patches same as EPL 92 TO 94 season,something like cloth with embroidery on it,but i have no idea if the material is same for MSL patches. the price also around RM6.00 each,and if anyone intresting on it better buy as fast as can before AkuAltra grabe all of it Smile
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:44 pm

IC...maybe i wanna apply nns to mine too...i'm not sure about wiggy, i bought mine from ss352.
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:15 pm

pyroboy1911 wrote:
IC...maybe i wanna apply nns to mine too...i'm not sure about wiggy, i bought mine from ss352.

Not sure what size the ss352 ones are but the official ones that the players used are the same size and same material as wiggys ones which are thinner flock and not Lextra. The Lextra ones sold are not what the players use as the Lextra ones were official replica NNs. The thing is even Subside fall into the trap of using Lextra replica sets on the shirts they sold at the time and still do. The Lextra sets have fatter numbers and fatter and taller letters than the official sets used for player shirts.
See this image of the Gerrard v germany commemorative shirt being sold by Subside, notice how big the letters and the thickness of the numbers.

Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Engvge10

Now there isn't a direct comparision as gerrard didn't make the 2002 World Cup cause of injury but see the image of him v Germand in the shirt. Notice how the number is thinner than the replica Lextra Subside version as you can see the white triangle in the middle of the number 4 is much bigger on the players shirt but on the Lextra Subside version it is smaller.

Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 15711210

Now also compare the lettering on Michael Owen's shirt from the WC2002 and you can see the letters are clearly smaller that the Gerrard sold by Subside.

Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 78975410

Moving on to the away shirt the NNs are the same principal. The ones sold by wiggy are the exact of what is used on the players shirts but the Lextra ones are not. This is the image of the ones sold by an Ebay seller recently and you can see the letters are quite big and the key thing as well is the nameblock comes 'over-arched' and when printed on the shirt looks clearly different from the players shirts.

Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 21560310

Compare to the same shirt printing from Wiggy and the difference is clear.

Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Sherin10

If you are getting printing for any WC2002 England shirt use the Wiggy version and not the Lextra one as you will then have the correct size and look
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:21 pm

for my case, i bought FERDINAND 5. the letters are seperated and no plastic cover whatsoever, but the numbers do. here is an image of mine. But i can say my FERDINAND is definitely not as big as GERRARD's, since my FERDINAND also dun fill up as much space as that of Subsidesport's.

Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Dsc01830 Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Dsc01831
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:36 pm

pyroboy1911 wrote:
for my case, i bought FERDINAND 5. the letters are seperated and no plastic cover whatsoever, but the numbers do. here is an image of mine. But i can say my FERDINAND is definitely not as big as GERRARD's, since my FERDINAND also dun fill up as much space as that of Subsidesport's.

Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Dsc01830 Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Dsc01831

Was the backng to the number Lextra type with a furry edge around the number or was it quite an all-over sticky plastic sheet? If it was it the all-over sitcky sheet then it sounds like wiggys ones as wiggy sould supply his on plastic like this but he doesn't bother to. If you ever buy 2 piece lettering from Subide like WIggy sells they always come on this type of material and it makes them far easier to print
Back to top Go down
odieseven
odieseven

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:42 pm

I see....Then its better to order from wiggy's then for my England Home 2002. . Thanks for the information Ian. Thumbsup

Btw, should the name for the England 02 Home be raglan or straight? Because through this picture it looks like that Owen's is straight whilst the subside's & pyro's one is raglan
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:46 pm

haha, i dun have to do any investigation, the plastic film is printed LEXTRA all over :p

but the letters definitely not as big as GERRARD's, no?

odie, it's either they are raglan or my eyes are playing tricks on me Tongue
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:13 am

pyroboy1911 wrote:
haha, i dun have to do any investigation, the plastic film is printed LEXTRA all over :p

but the letters definitely not as big as GERRARD's, no?

odie, it's either they are raglan or my eyes are playing tricks on me Tongue

Sounds to me as though you have a kind mix n match set. The numbers that are Lextra are not what the players wore, however they are still official sets as back in 2002 a few companies had a license to make them. Chris Kay before they merged with Metro Sport to become SportingID made the Lextra replica sets like this

Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Laenhp10

Metro made the PU sets with the white paper backing again for the replica market

Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Laenhp11

Wiggy's is the one used on the players shirts though and was the same version's used by the old Ebay seller worldshirts who had access to all Umbro player numbering and embroidery around 2001-2003.
Back to top Go down
saddizdd7
saddizdd7

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 P3170110

odie this is the TM patches that i told u last time,this is Player Version
*credit to aizusan for photo
Back to top Go down
odieseven
odieseven

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:54 pm

Dang....if i'd known I'd apply the PV one. Looks so much nicer
Back to top Go down
devil_nick87
devil_nick87

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, GoKart
Humor : Malaysia to win the World Cup one day
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:07 pm

wah... now u're into collecting local jerseys as well... congratz
Back to top Go down
odieseven
odieseven

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:08 pm

My month's haul. Still in semi retirement mode, hence the few hauls Sweat

I call this one the MU pinstripes edition

MU Away 99/00
Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Pic856

MU 3rd 03/05
Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Pic853

World cup qualifiers 2010 patch
Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Pic851

I brought this patch to save my England away applied with fake patch no thanks to skaman. However after removing the patch from the jersey, it was heavily damaged. 1st, the fake patch's color came off & absorbed onto the jersey. 2ndly, there was plenty of holes as a result of scraping the glue residues off the jersey & the authentic patch was smaller than the fake one! Even if I added the patch, there would be an outline of ugly blue colored residue around the patch!
Now I'm not sure whether to apply the patch or not Crying or Very sad

Also, here's my first patch DIY. Not much though for a first try as I only applied the starball. Now its complete Smile
Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Pic868
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:09 pm

Nice LS UCL Ronaldo shirt Smile
Back to top Go down
acman
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
acman

Male
Number of posts : 2193
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:13 pm

wah.. where do you got the ori World cup qualifiers 2010 patch ?
Back to top Go down
https://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff224/acman_soccer_jersey/
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:55 pm

Andi, I think it maybe from HOB
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:25 am

where did you get the patch from?? i think aaron might be interested in getting some
Back to top Go down
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male
Number of posts : 2711
Job/hobbies : Football, jersey, unplugged music, keyboard, singing
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:00 pm

i think HOB as mentioned by Ian, i recall kak Rose asking bout its authenticity in another thread Tongue

anyway kak Rose, apologies again for the delay of the patch. It appears I left out the postcode which was why it was returned to me. 2 more days wait ya, haha i'll be in seremban. Cheers and good DIY job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9727640@N08/collections/72157605155
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:24 pm

ok thanks is it expensive?
Back to top Go down
odieseven
odieseven

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:17 pm

@ Ian - Thanks a lot mate Smile

@ acman & qsp - I got it from HOB.The price is about GBP13 Sweat

@ chcher - No worries bro. Thanks a lot for the help Respect
Back to top Go down
aBs-
aBs-

Male
Number of posts : 1383
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:21 pm

odieseven he or she ?
Back to top Go down
odieseven
odieseven

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:42 pm

I'm a she Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)   Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally...it is mine..muahahahaha (First update for 2011!)
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next