Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where has everyone gone?

Go down 
+4
schmeichel7
aboo barazite
Gorkster
mwswiss66
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mwswiss66
Canadian Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2013-01-31

Where has everyone gone? Empty
PostSubject: Where has everyone gone?   Where has everyone gone? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 12:29 am

Hello Everyone,

This used to be a vibrant and super informative forum of excellent collectors! The tutorials were always a great resource. I noticed that no one appears to post here anymore? Just curious what happened?

cheers!

mwswiss66
Back to top Go down
mwswiss66

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2013-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone gone?   Where has everyone gone? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 12:32 am

I just realized I hadn't visited the forum in 2.5 years wow time flies!
Back to top Go down
Gorkster
Turkish Jersey Collector
Turkish Jersey Collector
Gorkster

Male
Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone gone?   Where has everyone gone? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 11:49 pm

Good old days...
I used to log in and check what people were doing. Since there were no new posts i stopped browsing.

Currency rate over the years killed my will to collect shirts i don't even remember the last time i bought a football shirt.
Back to top Go down
aboo barazite
Malaysian Jersey Collector
aboo barazite

Male
Number of posts : 210
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone gone?   Where has everyone gone? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 5:14 pm

everyone is on facebook now... hmmm
Back to top Go down
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone gone?   Where has everyone gone? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 8:47 pm

Sadly.. most of us have moved on... and since there's now facebook.. most of us are connected there.

If you guys have a Facebook account and would like to add me, go ahead and add me. Don't forget to introduce yourself there as well so I won't be surprised...

My facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/faiz.azrai
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
germanyfan
American Jersey Collector

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2011-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone gone?   Where has everyone gone? Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 1:01 pm

Gorkster wrote:
Good old days...
I used to log in and check what people were doing. Since there were no new posts i stopped browsing.

Currency rate over the years killed my will to collect shirts i don't even remember the last time i bought a football shirt.

Yes, together with now it seems new ranges for Home, Away, Third, GK, etc are for some reason being made new each season;it feels like it's like too much to keep up with, almost like paying to be a customer of the Club or National team, instead of just a fan or supporter.  Therefore, I find it affordable for the most part to just buy what's left over toward the end of the season/tournament to buy clearance prices....Most would disagree, but I prefer the old days where only one new club team Home or Away kit would be released at end of season, and then rotate the next year and so forth.  This got really messed up around the early-mid 2000s it seems...And yes, I think these deep pockets collectors guys who are still active are to be found on the likes of Facebook,etc like mentioned. Cheers
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male
Number of posts : 2147
Job/hobbies : soccer, futsal
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone gone?   Where has everyone gone? Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 7:04 am

well as much as i would like to love/hate, the jerseys introduced new kits on yearly basis, we couldnt catch up with the new kits. Still miss those old days, 2 years once kit introduced, where we would enjoy (on savings in terms of wallet expense) and slowly admire the kits in detailed.
Back to top Go down
germanyfan

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone gone?   Where has everyone gone? Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 1:25 pm

kewellrulez wrote:
well as much as i would like to love/hate, the jerseys introduced new kits on yearly basis, we couldnt catch up with the new kits. Still miss those old days, 2 years once kit introduced, where we would enjoy (on savings in terms of wallet expense) and slowly admire the kits in detailed.

some of the reasons to introduce new variation kit are quite ridiculous and absurd, like to add a new star for championships (Bayern from ca 2008, US women 2015,etc), or Anniversary like USA Centennial 2013, Chivas Guadalajara 110 years limited edition numbered box jersey;
Back to top Go down
hcosimo
Brazilian Jersey Collector
Brazilian Jersey Collector
hcosimo

Male
Number of posts : 838
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone gone?   Where has everyone gone? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 7:10 am

I still collect jerseys, but stopped logging on this forum because there were no new posts. It used to be a great place, I learned a lot of things with Faiz, Brendan and Leo.

Too bad this forum is dead, the only active jersey collection forum that I know is niketalk, and it's limited to just one thread.

Besides that, only WhatsApp groups.
Back to top Go down
germanyfan

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone gone?   Where has everyone gone? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 10:37 am

hcosimo wrote:
I still collect jerseys, but stopped logging on this forum because there were no new posts. It used to be a great place, I learned a lot of things with Faiz, Brendan and Leo.

Too bad this forum is dead, the only active jersey collection forum that I know is niketalk, and it's limited to just one thread.

Besides that, only WhatsApp groups.

Hi hcosimo. Please check your pm. thanks
Back to top Go down
Nistisimos
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector
Nistisimos

Male
Number of posts : 282
Job/hobbies : Tax consultant - Accountants
Registration date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone gone?   Where has everyone gone? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 2:17 am

Still collecting. Lets reborn this great forum!
Back to top Go down
http://kitsmania.blogspot.gr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone gone?   Where has everyone gone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where has everyone gone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Football Jersey Collectors (JCs) Discussions :: Football Jersey Collector's Gallery-
Jump to: