Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Red Devil's Latest Hauls

Go down 
+25
nimrod2
oggy
redyap
nickvanhakim
Catrix
kimyong
qsp1985
sakhratul
johnsongiggs
scholes18
knight
pongkes
acman
iswandi7
schmeichel7
radheyones
oscar7
redsuns
faizulazlan
treble_1999
alister88
devil_nick87
odieseven
pyroboy1911
saddizdd7
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Red Devil's Latest Hauls   My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:30 pm

akkmutd0711 wrote:
BNWT and 3rd PI... Shocked Lust Thumbsup

Where do you get those? Ebay???

None of them from eBay, they already gave the answer, Subside Smile Smile

knight wrote:
96/98 PI? wow. My recent haul is also that kit. hehe

Haha, nice caught, guessed you are faster than me Tongue , i got the last piece and it was sold out then

redyap wrote:
nice hauls for CNY...... there are brilliant PI addition... leh Thumbsup

i guess the 1st & 2nd item are get from subside.... Whistling

Hehe, slightly incorrect, 1,2 & 3 all from Subside, 4th from HK

edward85 wrote:
OMG !!!!2 PI kit and treble season home kit BNTW somemore!!!! Thumbsup must be very happy this year...

Indeed, really happy to catch those at good price, but there is some problem for the 4th item Sweat Sweat
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: My Red Devil's Latest Hauls   My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:14 am

Great hauls mate. really admire the 96-98 PI 3rd shirt. Never seen Subside selling them, how much was it?
Back to top Go down
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: My Red Devil's Latest Hauls   My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:25 am

Nice hauls there...

You said the england euro 2000 home is Player Issue right? What are the unique characteristics you notice on that kit?
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
qsp1985
Malaysian Jersey Collector
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: My Red Devil's Latest Hauls   My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:37 am

very nice stuff... especially the treble LS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Red Devil's Latest Hauls   My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:42 am

treble_1999 wrote:
Great hauls mate. really admire the 96-98 PI 3rd shirt. Never seen Subside selling them, how much was it?

Thanks Ian, i missed out on the first time Subside listed this shirt, it was bought not long ago, supposed to be on Jan this year, cost about £80, since i don't have 90's Umbro PI, snapped first think later, hehe Laughing Laughing

schmeichel7 wrote:
Nice hauls there...

You said the england euro 2000 home is Player Issue right? What are the unique characteristics you notice on that kit?

Schmike, really sorry, i do not know the difference at all as i don't have the replica version, since its really cheap, i just bought it. I guessed the material is different, no idea for other features, hopefully you can shed some light to us Smile Smile

qsp1985 wrote:
very nice stuff... especially the treble LS

Thanks Sean, Subside still have it in XL, price is too attractive for a rare new LS Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
odieseven
odieseven

Female
Number of posts : 1221
Job/hobbies : Ebay jersey watching
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: My Red Devil's Latest Hauls   My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:42 am

Lucky la u guys with big sizes. I was eyeing the England PI but its never in my size. Superb hauls btw Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
edward85
edward85

Male
Number of posts : 1117
Job/hobbies : football,jersey,music,cd album.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My Red Devil's Latest Hauls   My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:06 am

dun worry so much bout the 4th item..sooner or later it will come to you.... Smile the third 96 -98 kit looks very big!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Red Devil's Latest Hauls   My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:12 am

odieseven wrote:
Lucky la u guys with big sizes. I was eyeing the England PI but its never in my size. Superb hauls btw Thumbsup

Haha, thanks sis, they are not really my size though, the England one is size L, i usually wear size M Tongue

edward85 wrote:
dun worry so much bout the 4th item..sooner or later it will come to you.... Smile the third 96 -98 kit looks very big!!!

The third kit is in XL, can be my pyjamas already, just keep for collection purpose Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
edward85
edward85

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Red Devil's Latest Hauls   My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:21 am

i will collect it if i had it..since its rare...anyway nice haul u have!!! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: My Red Devil's Latest Hauls   My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:48 pm

lit_ching wrote:
schmeichel7 wrote:
Nice hauls there...

Schmike, really sorry, i do not know the difference at all as i don't have the replica version, since its really cheap, i just bought it. I guessed the material is different, no idea for other features, hopefully you can shed some light to us Smile Smile

The england jersey came out during the same time umbro released the man utd 99-00 navy SHARP DIGITAL away kit.

I think there are not many differences between the PI and replica for this one.... I've never seen the PI one yet so I though you might have seen some key differences. Anyway how did you know it is PI? The seller told you so? If yes, maybe the seller should have told you what features it has...

edward85 wrote:

Well.. for umbro kits during that season, all PI kits were XL for outfield kits and XXL for goalkeeper kits.
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
knight
Singaporean Jersey Collector
knight

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: My Red Devil's Latest Hauls   My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:35 pm

subside said it is PI thats all.
Back to top Go down
edward85
edward85

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Red Devil's Latest Hauls   My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:25 pm

schmeichel7 wrote:
lit_ching wrote:
schmeichel7 wrote:
Nice hauls there...

The england jersey came out during the same time umbro released the man utd 99-00 navy SHARP DIGITAL away kit.

I think there are not many differences between the PI and replica for this one.... I've never seen the PI one yet so I though you might have seen some key differences. Anyway how did you know it is PI? The seller told you so? If yes, maybe the seller should have told you what features it has...

edward85 wrote:

Well.. for umbro kits during that season, all PI kits were XL for outfield kits and XXL for goalkeeper kits.

i guess during those days they only produce the PI kit for players n not for commercial sales...not like nowadays.we can find PI kit with different sizes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Red Devil's Latest Hauls   My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:58 pm

schmeichel7 wrote:
lit_ching wrote:
schmeichel7 wrote:
Nice hauls there...

edward85 wrote:

It was bought from Subside, since it was released together with the 99-00 away, i guessed one of the definite difference would be the shirt material, the 99-00 away is heavy and like towel, hair and fur are easily stick to it. As for this England shirt, the material is smooth and light, quite comfy IMO.

Other suspected differences are

1. Embroidered crest and Umbro logo (England), crest and Umbro logo are direct cutting on the shirt material (99-00 away)

2. The Umbro logo on the sleeve is embroidered (England), Umbro logo on the sleeve is directly printed on the shirt material (Man Utd 98-00 Home), sorry, don't know how to describe nicely, will take some picture after CNY

Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
.leo.
.leo.

Male
Number of posts : 1213
Job/hobbies : Graphic Designer
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: My Red Devil's Latest Hauls   My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:08 am

I have the replica in S/S... will try to compare it with the same PI I gotten from Subside tomorrow... but from wat's described on Subside, it's known to have better embroidery...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Red Devil's Latest Hauls   My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:43 am

.leo. wrote:
I have the replica in S/S... will try to compare it with the same PI I gotten from Subside tomorrow... but from wat's described on Subside, it's known to have better embroidery...

That is great, can't wait for the comparison from you Clap Smile
Back to top Go down
.leo.
.leo.

Male
Number of posts : 1213
Job/hobbies : Graphic Designer
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: My Red Devil's Latest Hauls   My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:57 am

pardon my newbie attempt on doing a comparison... basically, I can't see any difference in terms of the shirt. Washing labels, material, embroidery of crest & logo, ventilation holes etc.

the only one I spotted was the VAPA TECH label that was only found on the replica...

My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 England_shirt_comparison
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Red Devil's Latest Hauls   My Red Devil's Latest Hauls - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Red Devil's Latest Hauls
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5