Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Neverending Story : Latest Addition

Go down 
+71
Rizq24
.leo.
awintz
Giggsy_11
parang1983
noobie
OneUnited
redc511
vidic15
asprillialim
kimyong
nimrod2
redyap
pongkes
scholes18
YNWA
giggsy
WRooney
sco_chan
Ritterbarca
slacker
Shakey252
Mikeyb1987
knight
jablay
akanesoma
qsp1985
fio88
roc_property
devil_nick87
redsuns
emudcorleone
vincek
kewellrulez
treble_1999
saddizdd7
bombyxmori
keith
johnsongiggs
qontok-qontok
couldplay
iswandi7
edward85
plokoon
n|c#o[L]a^s
pyroboy1911
subpar
nicque_panda
oggy
radheyones
chcher
alister88
ryanso85
ayai
qspn
berserk
azhanapandi
yuekuan
wongkwp
sakhratul
edmund83
stilo10
ana
aBs-
aprilia_8080
redtribe
adamiqbal
oscar7
schmeichel7
aw13
acman
75 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
OneUnited
Croatian Jersey Collector
OneUnited

Male
Number of posts : 592
Job/hobbies : journalism student
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Love the Spurs 3rd Uefa cup shirt! I can't tell if you have a name on the back but if not you should really get it done...those shirts are really rare and you even have the official Uefa Cup patch so I would be a shame not to finish that one in style... Cool

also since you don't have a patch on the Valencia P2R shirt you should consider getting all the sponsors and patches for that one...you can get them from soccer spain... Smile ...check the treble collection and see how great the shirt would look Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dresovi.blogspot.com/
acman
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
acman

Male
Number of posts : 2193
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:52 pm

I'd like to get the nameset for spurs uefa kit, but impossible to find any, as for Valencia no one selling the sponsorsets and name, soccer Spain doesn't have them anymore
Back to top Go down
https://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff224/acman_soccer_jersey/
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:10 pm

I believe Soccer-Spain are still selling them but only attached to their remaining 0809 Nike stock Sad

Great additions as always. Man U centenary the kids non reversible one from Subside or did you get an adult size? Alot of retro BNWT additions there must have done some damage Laughing
Back to top Go down
OneUnited
OneUnited

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:49 pm

acman wrote:
I'd like to get the nameset for spurs uefa kit, but impossible to find any, as for Valencia no one selling the sponsorsets and name, soccer Spain doesn't have them anymore

mate email this guy alfonso@uni-sport.com

they can produce any set from Puma, Nike, Adidas from last couple of years...I use them often when I need a set for some of my shirts...If I recall Spurs used a standard Puma template from '06 in gold for this shirt so I believe they should be able to produce that...their customer service varies from great to awful but you will certainly get your prints...you can download their catalog on www.uni-sport.com
Back to top Go down
acman
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
acman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:05 pm

stilo10 wrote:
nice additions as always! like the napoli and venezia kit... where did u get the napoli 3rd kit?? Drool

from weston sale Smile

alister88 wrote:
Man Utd Centenary from Subsides ?

yup.. LB size Very Happy

treble_1999 wrote:
I believe Soccer-Spain are still selling them but only attached to their remaining 0809 Nike stock Sad

Great additions as always. Man U centenary the kids non reversible one from Subside or did you get an adult size? Alot of retro BNWT additions there must have done some damage Laughing

i've asked them by email, but they said they didn't have any more nameset & sponsorsets for valencia kit Sad

the retro BNWT is not that expensive to be honest.. Smile

OneUnited wrote:
acman wrote:

mate email this guy alfonso@uni-sport.com

they can produce any set from Puma, Nike, Adidas from last couple of years...I use them often when I need a set for some of my shirts...If I recall Spurs used a standard Puma template from '06 in gold for this shirt so I believe they should be able to produce that...their customer service varies from great to awful but you will certainly get your prints...you can download their catalog on www.uni-sport.com

it's different than the standard puma template.. as they have gold and white list on their number, different from the italy wc06 kit..
Back to top Go down
OneUnited
OneUnited

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:29 am

acman wrote:
it's different than the standard puma template.. as they have gold and white list on their number, different from the italy wc06 kit..

still I think they can do it, if you send them a good picture....I emailed them a few days ago regarding a set for Brugge Home shirt Perisic 44....I said I would only order it if they can produce his correct name, the one he wears on his shirt which is PeriÅ¡ić 44... like this

Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 92807209

the set is already on its way...

like I said, I think they can help you...it really is a beautiful shirt and I think it would look amazing with official printing...
Back to top Go down
noobie
Malaysian Jersey Collector
noobie

Number of posts : 1542
Job/hobbies : Collecting jerseys and movies.
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:40 am

Love that Napoli kit, sponsored by Peroni. I love that beer.
Back to top Go down
http://jonathanso.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:38 am

Wow, it might be not much for Taiko's standard, hehe Tongue Tongue

Awesome additions you have, Centenary white PI must be the one i love the most Respect Drool
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:59 am

OneUnited wrote:
acman wrote:

still I think they can do it, if you send them a good picture....I emailed them a few days ago regarding a set for Brugge Home shirt Perisic 44....I said I would only order it if they can produce his correct name, the one he wears on his shirt which is PeriÅ¡ić 44... like this

Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 92807209

the set is already on its way...

like I said, I think they can help you...it really is a beautiful shirt and I think it would look amazing with official printing...

They can't as the numbers were specially produced for the players shirts as a special1 off run by SportingID and as such uni-sport are unable to produce them. They will only be able to do the standard gold Puma number with no white edge Marko
Back to top Go down
OneUnited
OneUnited

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:28 am

treble_1999 wrote:

They can't as the numbers were specially produced for the players shirts as a special1 off run by SportingID and as such uni-sport are unable to produce them. They will only be able to do the standard gold Puma number with no white edge Marko

wow I didn't know that...sorry mate..

then I can just hope you'll find some on ebay...
Back to top Go down
oscar7
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
oscar7

Male
Number of posts : 2270
Job/hobbies : Football

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Venezia and Crazy Gang (Wimbledon) both LS

very nice indeed
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:47 am

sweet wimbledon LS.... really awesome hauls...
Back to top Go down
acman
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
acman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:02 pm

getting less and lesser...

Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Th_2d4e5f44Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Th_58b29c2dNeverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Th_9d6d607fNeverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Th_453efd73
Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Th_890134c0Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Th_a43a74c0Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Th_bb678b96Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Th_c6e23d56

only 8 shirts in January..
Portsmouth Home & Third PI from Kitbag
South Korea 1998 Home & Away from ebay
athletico madrid from ebay
lazio third from weston
italy gk from weston
juventus home from nike sale
Back to top Go down
alister88
alister88

Male
Number of posts : 3175
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:12 am

Nice Juve kit... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/macalisthur
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:14 am

Great find for the Italy GK shirt in SS Smile

Just wondering why the Korea shirts even both though they are the 98-00 template have different placements for the badge and swoosh. The blue one has the flag alot higher which in comparision to the swoosh confused

Are both shirts made in the same place as a different palce of manufacture might explain different QC levels?
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:13 am

nice stuff... always have rare stuff among the hauls. a quiet january means a crazy febuary eh Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:59 am

Wow, really like the Portsmouth PI Third shirt, just wondering what is the size though? Smile Clap
Back to top Go down
parang1983
parang1983

Male
Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:33 am

Portsmouth 3rd kit is really nice.
try to get it in kitbag last month, but no size Sad
BTW, Thumbsup for those new hauls....
Back to top Go down
knight
Singaporean Jersey Collector
knight

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:18 am

nice Juventus L/S. did not see them when I went to the Nike sale, but managed to get my size in S/S
Back to top Go down
redyap
redyap

Male
Number of posts : 2435
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Reading.....
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:51 am

Nice Lazio and Portsmouth PI jerseys........ Clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/redyap-kitshome/
acman
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
acman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:19 am

treble_1999 wrote:

Just wondering why the Korea shirts even both though they are the 98-00 template have different placements for the badge and swoosh. The blue one has the flag alot higher which in comparision to the swoosh confused

Are both shirts made in the same place as a different palce of manufacture might explain different QC levels?

yes.. i'm not sure about the placement.. but both are for different market

the home one is made in korea, and has a korean tag.. while the away one is made in el salvador, i think for south america market..
Back to top Go down
acman
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
acman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:19 am

lit_ching wrote:
Wow, really like the Portsmouth PI Third shirt, just wondering what is the size though? Smile Clap

mine is XL size.. Smile

both of them are XL actually
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:37 pm

acman wrote:
treble_1999 wrote:

yes.. i'm not sure about the placement.. but both are for different market

the home one is made in korea, and has a korean tag.. while the away one is made in el salvador, i think for south america market..

Probably explains it. From the shirts i have had made in El Salvador before I have noticed alot less attention to detail.
Back to top Go down
wongkwp
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1368
Job/hobbies : IT
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:04 pm

The Lazio kit is nice.... Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/wongkwp/FootballJersey
Giggsy_11

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:24 pm

The South Korea kits are classic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Story : Latest Addition   Neverending Story : Latest Addition - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neverending Story : Latest Addition
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next