Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Italian League Latest News

Go down 
+18
irwan
redyap
pyroboy1911
faizulazlan
oggy
plokoon
nicque_panda
redsuns
acman
kewellrulez
devil_nick87
qspn
stilo10
teckcheong
edward85
sakhratul
treble_1999
qsp1985
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
devil_nick87
Malaysian Jersey Collector
devil_nick87

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, GoKart
Humor : Malaysia to win the World Cup one day
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:34 am

yeap... it's like a new trend in footballing world...
Back to top Go down
stilo10
stilo10

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Job/hobbies : Football & JSY
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:09 pm

according to spanish daily newspaper AS, Kaka will sign for Real Madrid today after he passed a medical test...
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male
Number of posts : 2147
Job/hobbies : soccer, futsal
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:19 pm

kaka the latest galatico? Doh i would like to see how does he play for RM. diff style.
Back to top Go down
acman
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
acman

Male
Number of posts : 2193
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:43 am

Got Kaka, Sneijder, van Der Vaart, all plays similar style.

i think either Sneijder or vdV will be sacrificed and will be sold to other club..
Back to top Go down
https://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff224/acman_soccer_jersey/
redsuns
Singaporean Jersey Collector
redsuns

Male
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:42 am

I hope Man Utd can pick up one of the dutch guys! would be gd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nicque_panda
nicque_panda

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Job/hobbies : JC of coz....

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:21 am

yeah...both of them are good. if can get 1 of em wud be good too, but i prefer sneijder.
Back to top Go down
redsuns
redsuns

Male
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:36 am

yup..me too..haha..

Wonder what Milan is going do with the money from KAKA's sale which is imminent now..buy another big name to replace? maybe one of the RM player might move in the other direction?
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:38 am

i am thinking VDV will be allowed to go. He didnt play much this season as compared to sneidjer. I would really like to see VDV in a man utd shirt and huntelaar as well
Back to top Go down
sakhratul
sakhratul

Male
Number of posts : 1638
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:23 am

redsuns wrote:
yup..me too..haha..

Wonder what Milan is going do with the money from KAKA's sale which is imminent now..buy another big name to replace? maybe one of the RM player might move in the other direction?

milan dont have the money to spend on big name..hahaha.. silvio berlusconi gonna buy 1-2 players for a cheap price and use the balance for his political caimpaign.. Thumbdown Thumbdown

milan will either unearth a new talent just like how they did with kaka and pato or buy old players that is hoping for one last shot at glory..

i predict milan will be down for a few years before coming back strongly as they really need to rebuild the team back after so many losses in one summer.. ancelotti, gourcuff, kaka and maldini are all gone now.. im hoping that seedorf will go as well.. time to build a new era..

as much as i hate to see kaka leave, when milan accepted man city offer in january it does show that milan is really in need of money and i've predicted that madrid will be back during the summer with a big offer and milan will accept it this time around..

thanx kaka for the wonderful 6 years and good luck in madrid..
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
stilo10
stilo10

Male

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:43 pm

Kaka has officially agreed a move to Real Madrid with a world record transfer fee of £60m! Milan are more than willing to sell him for a profit, a shocking attitude for an outfit who have historically kept their best players in their prime...how are they meant to rule Serie A again while attempting to win another Champions League if they get rid of their best player! No
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:20 pm

well money is pretty much everything in the world of football now. if the offer its right clubs will sell as it is more about "business" now then football sometimes. Sad t osee it happen but thats just the way it is
Back to top Go down
plokoon
plokoon

Male
Number of posts : 1010
Job/hobbies : Socialite
Humor : 1 + 1 = 3

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:35 pm

Milan are in huge debts. As reluctant as they can be, they don't have much of a choice, do they? I think the selling of Kaka makes perfect 'economic' sense to them. This is the perfect time to sell him as I doubt he will fetch such a high price tag in next couple of years.
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:00 am

Milan prez has announce that pirlo's paycheck is to big and will allow him to leave if the offer comes. Of course Chelsea would be the first suspect. Guess kaka's sale ain't enough
Back to top Go down
qspn
qspn

Male
Number of posts : 1118
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:21 am

qsp1985 wrote:
Milan prez has announce that pirlo's paycheck is to big and will allow him to leave if the offer comes. Of course Chelsea would be the first suspect. Guess kaka's sale ain't enough

I guess Milan perhaps is clearing some of the dead wood in their squad. After saying that Pirlo still have plenty to offer to Milan as the league is not some physical or pacey. I can see why they intend to cash him while he has monetary value. Not sure whether Chelsea should pay the asking price as they have more enough players in that position such as Lampard, Ballack, Essien, Mikel and Deco. Competition would be fierce in midfield if he does join Chelsea
Back to top Go down
edward85
edward85

Male
Number of posts : 1117
Job/hobbies : football,jersey,music,cd album.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:51 pm

but i think deco might be leaving this season..Inter maybe...anyway i think maybe more serie A club might force to sell their best player to other league like La Liga or Bpl..just like Kaka went to RM..
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:55 am

I agree that pirlo's value will start to drop from now onwards because of his age. But we have to keep in mind that if pirlo goes u belive they will me out of the top 4 clubs in Italy as they won't have a squad capable of challenging for honours. It would make sense to keep pirlo rather then selling him and buying someone capable of filling in his boots. It won't be cheap either... Provided they get a top class player. Besides Milan has to spend some cash on the defence IMO. They still have ronaldinho and flamini in the center with slowdorf.
Back to top Go down
stilo10
stilo10

Male

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:42 pm

agree with u bro sean! not easy to get a replacement like pirlo and he is also a symbol of milan... hope that he will remain at milan!
Back to top Go down
stilo10
stilo10

Male

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Serie A has wasted £2bn over the last 10 years through individually bargained television deals, according to a study carried out by La Gazzetta dello Sport. Unlike the Premier League, every team competing in Serie A has sold its own television rights, leading to great imbalances. Consequently, the big clubs like Milan, Juventus, Inter and Roma have been able to get substantially more than the other teams that make up Serie A.

In total, Serie A's individually bargained television rights have sold for £800m a year since 1998. Things will change from 2010 when Serie A will adopt the Premier League model and sell its television rights collectively. Consequently each team will receive the same amount of money, levelling the playing field in Serie A. According to La Gazzetta, under the new arrangement Serie A will sell its television rights for an annual fee of £1bn, meaning by pursuing the individually bargained model for a decade Italy's top flight has wasted £200m a year. The big clubs have to some extent become dependent on these individually bargained deals and will have to change their financial structure from 2010.

Milan have already cut their annual wage bill by £50m through the sale of Kaka, Andriy Shevchenko and the retirement of Paolo Maldini. The onus is now on Italian clubs to increase their merchandising and match day revenue streams. This means building new stadiums, which Juventus and Fiorentina have already taken steps towards.

Source: Channel 4
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:06 am

Certainally the bigger clubs in Serie A seem to be in abit of a mess. Seems like Spanish and English clubs will dominate in Europe for the forseable future
Back to top Go down
devil_nick87
devil_nick87

Male

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:42 am

treble_1999 wrote:
Certainally the bigger clubs in Serie A seem to be in abit of a mess. Seems like Spanish and English clubs will dominate in Europe for the forseable future

well that's not a good news i guess...
Back to top Go down
edward85
edward85

Male
Number of posts : 1117
Job/hobbies : football,jersey,music,cd album.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:17 pm

unless they have strong financial backing like La Liga n EPL..hope bigger clubs in serie A can still challenge for honour in europe without selling their star player.. Wink
Back to top Go down
oggy
oggy

Male
Number of posts : 1167
Job/hobbies : Teacher / listen oasis n grunge music
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:16 am

Inter had crased Milan 4-0!....wow.. Dizzy
Juve win 3-1 over Roma... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
devil_nick87
devil_nick87

Male

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:39 am

I believed with that kind of performance Inter would have a good chance in the Champion League. Their back 4 seems very solid and their attacking force... well with Samuel Eto'o and supported by the likes of Stankovic and Sneijder goals are not a problem as they demonstrated yesterday.

About Juve, I think Diego and Felipe Melo runs their midfield very well. Cannavaro also looked solid just now.

For the Serie A title, IMO it will be between Inter and Juve. If there's no major changes, I dont see Milan as a genuine contender for it.
Back to top Go down
oggy
oggy

Male
Number of posts : 1167
Job/hobbies : Teacher / listen oasis n grunge music
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:03 am

at the moment, maybe it too early to predict the teams...we can wait to 10 games to see how they perform...inter back 4 look tough and their forward more creative...something problems to milan defence, they didnt marked inter striker.. Doh

@sakhratul, any comment about milan?
Back to top Go down
stilo10
stilo10

Male

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:12 pm

ya still too early to predict the title contenders... many teams have equally chances at the moment!

milan was facing a tough and organised inter! milan played well at the beginning, not allowing chances to inter but things changed when they were reduced to 10 man... i guess the result would have been different if gattuso wasn't sent off...

i think this defeat would not wreck Milan’s title ambitions just two rounds into the season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italian League Latest News   Italian League Latest News - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Italian League Latest News
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next