Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...

Go down 
+16
jaapar
iswandi7
vidic15
schmeichel7
blinkz08
OneUnited
noobie
Edmundmah
asprillialim
johnsongiggs
qsp1985
pyroboy1911
acman
treble_1999
redyap
Gazzel83
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector
Gazzel83

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Manchester United, Gaelic Games, Playing Football, Watching Football, Travelling, Collecting Shirts...
Humor : Ah derka derka derka....
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Empty
PostSubject: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi guys,

Below should be the link to my collection at present, I havent labelled them as yet, if I will asap. Also have a few to add form my travels so far, some I have printed, some I am waiting on print, some I have to ask some of you from Malaysia and Singapore for a bit of help with maybe...

http://picasaweb.google.com/Gazzel83

Some of the jerseys are match worn, some are player issue and the majority are replicas. any feedback or questions are welcome!!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
redyap
Malaysian Jersey Collector
redyap

Male
Number of posts : 2435
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Reading.....
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:12 pm

there are awesome collection... very impressive!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/redyap-kitshome/
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:20 am

Fanatastic collection mate Smile

Keep it up Clap
Back to top Go down
acman
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
acman

Male
Number of posts : 2193
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:35 am

impressive.. where did you get the Van der sar CL name for the green gk kit ?
Back to top Go down
https://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff224/acman_soccer_jersey/
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male
Number of posts : 5291
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:57 am

nice indeed! i see that you have got the MU 0708 4th shirt, PI with only the number 1, i think thats the only option to go when u have that shirt aye? Wink

i have the exact same one, but how did you go about knowing that it's black number used, and not white? a few of us tried to find but all we've got is a very blur video of the reserves team playing against Fluminese in a Milk Cup match and it seems black, so thats what i go with Tongue
Back to top Go down
http://wtdaclub.blogspot.com
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:42 am

Just go with black UCL version while Wiggy stil has some sets left Smile
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:37 am

awesome collections mate... which of it are match worn?
Back to top Go down
johnsongiggs
Singaporean Jersey Collector
johnsongiggs

Male
Number of posts : 823
Job/hobbies : Collecting man utd jersey, Sports
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:43 am

Nice collection.
Back to top Go down
asprillialim
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
Jersey Expert (Malaysia)
asprillialim

Male
Number of posts : 368
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, Fussball, PS3 Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer)
Humor : Forza Azzurri
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:13 am

Nice collection!
Back to top Go down
Edmundmah
Edmundmah

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:14 am

beautiful collection!
Back to top Go down
noobie
noobie

Number of posts : 1542
Job/hobbies : Collecting jerseys and movies.
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Very impressive mate.

The LV PSG jersey with NN and patches. And the 0607 Sheva Ukraine jersey. Both matchworn?

What jersey is this? http://picasaweb.google.com/Gazzel83/Germany#5402630382472090626 . The font is very interesting.

Really a great collection.
Back to top Go down
http://jonathanso.blogspot.com/
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector
Gazzel83

Male
Job/hobbies : Manchester United, Gaelic Games, Playing Football, Watching Football, Travelling, Collecting Shirts...

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:52 pm

acman wrote:
impressive.. where did you get the Van der sar CL name for the green gk kit ?

Actually got this set buy puitting Vidic 15 and Hargreaves 4 together. I managed to get the "N" from the ebay seller Rock of Gibralter. I think you can do it by puitting Evra and Anderson together too, however you would need a "1" aswell, bit of a long way about doing things, but I wanted it to be official print. Ive got the MUFC logo for the back of the shirt also (should be on all champs lge shirts) fro a mate whose United shirt 07-09 had seen better days, still have ot work out how is best to attach it. The sponsor size is Champions League size, but the rest of the jersey was FAPL...must have been an error in production....
Back to top Go down
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector
Gazzel83

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:54 pm

pyroboy1911 wrote:
nice indeed! i see that you have got the MU 0708 4th shirt, PI with only the number 1, i think thats the only option to go when u have that shirt aye? Wink

i have the exact same one, but how did you go about knowing that it's black number used, and not white? a few of us tried to find but all we've got is a very blur video of the reserves team playing against Fluminese in a Milk Cup match and it seems black, so thats what i go with Tongue

Hi, yeah I thought this was the best bet too. I actually watched this match on TV at home as the Milk Cup is probably the most prestigous tournament Northern Ireland hosts, so it gets good coverage over the summer. Remember it as being black as I hadnt seen the GK colourway before. Was very tempted to go with a Foster 12 UCL style from Wiggy mind...
Back to top Go down
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector
Gazzel83

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:05 pm

noobie wrote:
Very impressive mate.

The LV PSG jersey with NN and patches. And the 0607 Sheva Ukraine jersey. Both matchworn?

What jersey is this? http://picasaweb.google.com/Gazzel83/Germany#5402630382472090626 . The font is very interesting.

Really a great collection.

Sorry guys, just seent he multi quote...oops!!

I wish the PSG and Ukraine shirts were match worn!! The match worn ones are;

Bordeaux UEFA Cup 1993-94 - http://picasaweb.google.com/Gazzel83/France#5402630798034898018
Lisburn Distillery Intertoto Cup 2008 vs TPS Turku - http://picasaweb.google.com/Gazzel83/NorthernIreland#5402632513156977442
Drumaness Mills GK (N.Ireland Amatuer Side) - http://picasaweb.google.com/Gazzel83/NorthernIreland#5402632420832188322
University of Ulster Coleraine (N.Ireland Amatuer side) - http://picasaweb.google.com/Gazzel83/NorthernIreland#5404384164266744770

The shirt show above is FC St. Pauli GK from a few years ago., club form Hamburg now of the 2. Bundesliga. Managed ot get the official print and even the regional league badge too.

There are PI shirts throughout (PSG, Man United, Arsenal, Chelsea etc) and I'll try and get them labelled when I get the chance...
Back to top Go down
noobie
noobie

Number of posts : 1542
Job/hobbies : Collecting jerseys and movies.
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Impressive Impressive.

The WC06 Patch is one hell of a patch. How did you got the sponsor and nameset for the LV jersey?
Back to top Go down
http://jonathanso.blogspot.com/
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector
Gazzel83

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Yeah got the Serbia and Ukraine shirts through subside with the patches and sorted print out myself.

I have a contact for all things PSG in franc ebut we havent spoke since Ireland vs France!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
OneUnited
Croatian Jersey Collector
OneUnited

Male
Number of posts : 592
Job/hobbies : journalism student
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:54 pm

great collection Gary ...

just be careful mate...I know you're traveling know, and I know your house address...don't be surprised if you can't find that amazing Pokrivac Monaco shirt when you get back home Brows

Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dresovi.blogspot.com/
blinkz08
blinkz08

Male
Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : collecting vintage and rare jersey
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:28 am

wow...great collection bro...

u make my eyes blink2..Smile..nice job!!
Back to top Go down
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:18 am

Great collection you have there mate... You even have jerseys from a lot of regions...

Thumbs up and keep up with the excellent collection!
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector
Gazzel83

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:45 pm

blinkz08 wrote:
wow...great collection bro...

u make my eyes blink2..Smile..nice job!!

schmeichel7 wrote:
Great collection you have there mate... You even have jerseys from a lot of regions...

Thumbs up and keep up with the excellent collection!

Cheers guys,

As I said travelling is a large part of the income of shirts, so most of the shirts (Especially the not so common ones) are from trips to the region sort of thing. Currently travelling round the world so my latest hauls should be different if nothing else when I get the chance to post them up, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and hopefully Vietnam to add in some shape or form...still to visit New Zealand and the majority of SOuth America so stay tuned (funds permitting of course - in Australia at the minute at it is ridiclously expensive..)
Back to top Go down
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector
Gazzel83

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:50 pm

OneUnited wrote:
great collection Gary ...

just be careful mate...I know you're traveling know, and I know your house address...don't be surprised if you can't find that amazing Pokrivac Monaco shirt when you get back home Brows

Happy

Ha Ha Marko, dont even know why I got the name, I think Croatian names look good... if memory serves me right the guy might have laughed when I said I wanted him on the shirt...is he any good?
Back to top Go down
OneUnited
OneUnited

Male
Number of posts : 592
Job/hobbies : journalism student
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Gazzel83 wrote:

Ha Ha Marko, dont even know why I got the name, I think Croatian names look good... if memory serves me right the guy might have laughed when I said I wanted him on the shirt...is he any good?

He is a decent young player...he plays for Red Bull Salzburg not and he used to play for Dinamo...

but the shirt itself is truly amazing. I know you got it in their official store, but tell me did you buy it in person or through online shop? Do you know maybe how much is delivery from their official store?

I always wanted to a Monaco shirt, because a few of our players played for them...who can forget Prso scoring 4 goals for Monaco against Deportivo in the Champions League

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://dresovi.blogspot.com/
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector
Gazzel83

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:13 pm

OneUnited wrote:
Gazzel83 wrote:

He is a decent young player...he plays for Red Bull Salzburg not and he used to play for Dinamo...

but the shirt itself is truly amazing. I know you got it in their official store, but tell me did you buy it in person or through online shop? Do you know maybe how much is delivery from their official store?

I always wanted to a Monaco shirt, because a few of our players played for them...who can forget Prso scoring 4 goals for Monaco against Deportivo in the Champions League

Cool

Though he was maybe a prospect!! I got it in the official store in Monaco (well my sister did- she put me on the phone with the guy so I could get him to print all the sponsors etc!!), you could ring them id you wanted.

Think I might be getting a former Dinamo player on a Melbourne Victory shirt over here, 3 Dugandžić i hope... think he was on loan to Dinamo last year maybe...
Back to top Go down
vidic15
Australian Jersey Collector
Australian Jersey Collector
vidic15

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:38 pm

I see you noticed our horrible prices....

Furious

You wouldn't be coming to Tasmania would you?
Back to top Go down
iswandi7
iswandi7

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:29 am

envious to say the least Gazzel... Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...   Gazzel83's Jersey Collection... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gazzel83's Jersey Collection...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next