Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Ever-Growing Collection

Go down 
+10
asder
schmeichel7
qsp1985
aw13
treble_1999
redyap
sid
nineteeneighty.seven
koro
JediMindTricks
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JediMindTricks
American Jersey Collector

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-08-02

My Ever-Growing Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ever-Growing Collection   My Ever-Growing Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:05 am

schmeichel7 wrote:
Nice hauls there mate..

Just wondering.. won't you start to collect any MLS jerseys? Hehehe... You can start by buying the Houston Dynamo jerseys hehe..

i suppose i should. i do have a dynamo jersey that i wear to games.
Back to top Go down
JediMindTricks

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: My Ever-Growing Collection   My Ever-Growing Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:09 am

treble_1999 wrote:
Great hauls mate, no problems applting old Adidas NNs? Some guys on here have had problems with them

thanks.

no i didn't have a problem with the euro 2008 adidas nns. i was a little apprehensive because i saw another thread in this forum where people were having lots of problems with it. so i had to be really careful and take my time.

the numbers were very easy to do. the letters, however, were tough. they were very sticky and took a long time to peel off.

the nakamura nns was actually a real pain. the name block was straight instead of curved. so i had to find a picture of japan wearing that jersey with names. most of the pics i found only had numbers and no names. once i confirmed that the name is indeed curved, i made a custom nns template (thanks to the thread for the diy template guide). then i cut and separated each letter and applied the name.

diy is very addicting!
Back to top Go down
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector
Gazzel83

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Manchester United, Gaelic Games, Playing Football, Watching Football, Travelling, Collecting Shirts...
Humor : Ah derka derka derka....
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: My Ever-Growing Collection   My Ever-Growing Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:22 am

Nice work mate...great to have a US collector on board too!!
Back to top Go down
iswandi7
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector
iswandi7

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: My Ever-Growing Collection   My Ever-Growing Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:24 pm

great start there bro...!
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: My Ever-Growing Collection   My Ever-Growing Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:40 pm

JediMindTricks wrote:
treble_1999 wrote:
Great hauls mate, no problems applting old Adidas NNs? Some guys on here have had problems with them

thanks.

no i didn't have a problem with the euro 2008 adidas nns. i was a little apprehensive because i saw another thread in this forum where people were having lots of problems with it. so i had to be really careful and take my time.

the numbers were very easy to do. the letters, however, were tough. they were very sticky and took a long time to peel off.

the nakamura nns was actually a real pain. the name block was straight instead of curved. so i had to find a picture of japan wearing that jersey with names. most of the pics i found only had numbers and no names. once i confirmed that the name is indeed curved, i made a custom nns template (thanks to the thread for the diy template guide). then i cut and separated each letter and applied the name.

diy is very addicting!

Yeah mate i've not had any problems with them except for some small blemishes on a couple of gold sets applied to Spain and Liverpool shirts but nothing major like some of the guys on here have experienced
Back to top Go down
romario11
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: My Ever-Growing Collection   My Ever-Growing Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:17 am

nice collection.keep it grow up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ever-Growing Collection   My Ever-Growing Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Ever-Growing Collection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2