Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reds v Blues

Go down 
+12
slacker
edmund83
oscar7
slyyoung
nicque_panda
WayneRooney
ERIC5
berserk
sakhratul
unknown
aw13
chcher
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male
Number of posts : 2711
Job/hobbies : Football, jersey, unplugged music, keyboard, singing
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:54 pm

Wow, big game coming up and no one bothered having a topic on it? haha. Well, liverpool all the way! Heard that Gerrard may not be playing tonite. Wonder if thats another of those phsyco-game played by the managers. Well, we will all know soon haha...

Guessing liverpool may for once attack from the out set and trying to get the early goal. I don think there is much between the teams, and Chelsea have learnt from their past mistakes one would assume and would be more than ready to change their tactics to counter liverpools'
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9727640@N08/collections/72157605155
aw13
Administrator
Administrator
aw13

Male
Number of posts : 2863
Job/hobbies : JC la....
Humor : Dry (almost cracking)

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:58 pm

I just posted one topic, and you pulak posted one here. talk about great minds think alike!

anyway, the difference this time is that Anfield will host the 1st leg, while the Bridge in the return. would love to see how Chelsea react to this sort of situation, since the last 2 SFs were decided at Anfield, via that goal and penalties.

Chels would do well to keep a clean sheet, better yet to nick a goal or 2 for away goal purposes. However, it is imperative to avoid a crushing defeat at Anfield ala Arsenal, as Liverpool seem to score damn a lot at home in the UCL.
Back to top Go down
unknown
Malaysian Jersey Collector
unknown

Male
Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:20 am

1 - 1 FT. Risse OG on dying seconds Doh
Back to top Go down
sakhratul
sakhratul

Male
Number of posts : 1638

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:21 am

he should really learn how to clear the ball using his right leg... Furious wat the hell was he thinking... aurelio subsitution was the turning point of the game.. before he got injured, chelsea was not able to hold the bald for more than 5sec.. i personally blame riise for the draw... Thumbdown
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
berserk
berserk

Male
Number of posts : 1229
Job/hobbies : a few
Humor : acerbic
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:57 am

Don't be so harsh on Riise.
That was a difficult ball, thigh high & so close to the goal. If swing leg also have high chance it will be miskicked into goal
Back to top Go down
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male
Number of posts : 2711
Job/hobbies : Football, jersey, unplugged music, keyboard, singing

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:17 am

sigh...now its gonna be tough......

i didnt catch the match as i was really tired after a long day's work...slept only at 2am and woke up 630am.. heard the news, and was so sad...

argh....
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9727640@N08/collections/72157605155
ERIC5
ERIC5

Male
Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:13 pm

i caught the match.. what a sucker punch at the end.. riise should know better, with the experience he had... he practically gave the match away.. i personally can't forgive him.. all the hard work the team put in for the 93 minutes thrown away because he was "under pressure"... Furious

unless a miracle happens in stamford bridge, it will be chelsea vs mu in moscow.. thanks riise, thank you very very much Thumbdown
Back to top Go down
WayneRooney
WayneRooney

Male
Number of posts : 271
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Football, Futsal, Travel
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:32 pm

Wow what a match, a 94th minute own goal.....I really think Riise should use his leg rather than head, poor judgement by him....

The face Avram Grant look after Riise gifted the OG to Chelsea is priceless.....
Back to top Go down
aw13
Administrator
Administrator
aw13

Male

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:26 pm

Must agree that Chels were not up to par, esp in the 2nd half. Chels did hold their own in the 1st half mind you, until that goal by Kuyt. Btw, soft foul that given for Ballack.

Anyway, it was a difficult ball to clear, I think he was caught in 2 minds whether to use his foot to clear it, or his head to spoon it over. Unfortunately, he made his mind up too late, and messed up the clearance. He was devastated as well, as he knew that he let his team down.

Chels is in the prime position to qualify now, what with the 2nd leg at home.
Back to top Go down
nicque_panda
nicque_panda

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Job/hobbies : JC of coz....

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:05 pm

maybe riise thought his right foot sux, so he decide to use his head
Back to top Go down

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:04 pm

But 1-1 is not really disaster.... Liverpool will still battle on... and considering Chelsea will be meeting MU this weekend.... don't really know what will happen.... Super season this year...
Back to top Go down
ERIC5
ERIC5

Male

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:48 pm

indeed, and the plot thickens.. the football season is indeed coming to an explosive end.. chelsea vs liverpool 2nd leg is indeed not for the faint hearted
Back to top Go down
sakhratul
sakhratul

Male
Number of posts : 1638

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:15 pm

i really dont mind about the score that much but whats bothering me is that liverpool had never managed to score even one goal at stamford bridge for the last 3 season.. so if chelsea can hold the game to a 0-0 game also they will the one who qualify.. No and most of the game between chelsea and liverpool usually end in with that scoreline.. hopefully torres can score that night and break the curse..
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
slyyoung
slyyoung

Number of posts : 694

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:07 am

I hope karma won't come back and bite me in the ass, and no disrespect to Chelsea as well, but imagine a Liverpool vs Manchester United final. The atmosphere would be awesome.

Last edited by slyyoung on Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ERIC5
ERIC5

Male

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:25 am

one more thing about the champions league final kick off times.. if it was a sat night at 10pm, even better.. imagine all the viewing parties and events.. irregardless of who plays who in this year's final... but being in moscow, i believe the kick off time will be slightly earlier? say 1245am instead of 245am?
Back to top Go down

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:07 pm

checked dy...moscow is +2GMT meaning the timing should be 1245..

and for all fans out there....can sleep a bit late on thursday if you are watching the game since it's a public holiday!
Back to top Go down
aw13
Administrator
Administrator
aw13

Male

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:52 pm

Part 2 tonight! Already confirmed All-English Final, so a daunting task in the final, with Man United waiting in the wings.

Interesting to see if the Blues would be up for fit, even more so when the opponents are Man United, of which the recent win will certainly breed confidence.

And of course, no prizes for guessing which team will have my support tonight. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oscar7
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
oscar7

Male
Number of posts : 2270
Job/hobbies : Football

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:10 pm

May The best Adidas Team WIn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aw13
Administrator
Administrator
aw13

Male

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:13 pm

definitely Adidas v Nike in the Final la then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slyyoung
slyyoung

Number of posts : 694

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:00 pm

I seriously prefer to meet Liverpool, just because they tend to perform poorly against us Tongue
Still, as long as we win it I can't complain. May the best team win tonight!
Back to top Go down
edmund83
edmund83

Male
Number of posts : 868
Job/hobbies : APO

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:37 pm

preferable Red vs Red Devils... hehehe.... no offence ya... peace....
Back to top Go down

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:16 pm

chelsea won
tough match ahead...

manutd v chelsea
Back to top Go down
slacker
slacker

Male
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:47 pm

Looking forward to that match. Mouth watering clash. i bet Man Utd wants to set the record straight after the loss at the Bridge
Back to top Go down
http://saraslacker.blogspot.com/
amirbashah
amirbashah

Male
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:45 am

I believe Man U will win the cup.
Back to top Go down
sylus tung
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector
sylus tung

Male
Number of posts : 799
Humor : Wry
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:45 am

It looks like another Reds vs Blues Big Battle of England!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/theMerseyside
Sponsored content

Reds v Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reds v Blues   Reds v Blues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reds v Blues
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: UEFA Champions League-
Jump to: