Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Manchester United collection???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mwswiss66
Canadian Jersey Collector
Canadian Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2013-01-31

Manchester United collection??? Empty
PostSubject: Manchester United collection???   Manchester United collection??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:58 am

My apologies first of all if this is the wrong location but I am trying to get a grasp on why there are so many "match worn" Manchester United shirts out there.... I mean I understand why they are the most supported club throughout the world as there is a mystique about them and of course all that success and trophies! Of course I have never liked them and still don't when I really started focusing on football back during the 1990-1991 season my club Crystal Palace was better than Manchester United... Palace would go onto finish 3rd that season in the top flight of English Football and MU 6th! Of course my dislike had started the season before when Palace met and lost to United in the FA Cup final in a replay... of course MU had already a wealth of success before this Cup final and would leave Palace in the dust after the 90-91 season. I just don't understand why are there so many MU shirts (claiming to be match worn) in fact it is hard to walk out side on not trip over one....I mean that figuratively and by outside I mean the internet world... I have always told my MU supporting mates that acquiring MU match worn/player issued shirts is akin to going fishing with a hand grenade! Where is the challenge I have been searching for a match worn 1996-1997 Bradford City Chris Waddle shirt with no luck of course but finding that... that is a challenge!
Back to top Go down
asder
Mexican Jersey Collector
Mexican Jersey Collector
asder

Male
Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Manchester United collection??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manchester United collection???   Manchester United collection??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:39 am

my friend , let me know where are you searching for shirts Tongue , I have been collecting shirts for some years now and I find very difficult to find ¨match worn¨ shirt. I see a lot of player issue and those are not even so easy to find for a while. now you can get the shirts for two seasons ago sure but to get them right away is not that easy, I think match worn is hard to get but as you mention there are a lot of fans for United and people know they can make money if they the shirts.
Back to top Go down

Manchester United collection???
Page 1 of 1