Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A hobby that finally can blossom!

Go down 
+5
rstp
hcosimo
Gorkster
halucf
calcio.ab
9 posters
AuthorMessage
calcio.ab
Swedish Jersey Collector
Swedish Jersey Collector

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2013-08-01

A hobby that finally can blossom! Empty
PostSubject: A hobby that finally can blossom!   A hobby that finally can blossom! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:53 am

Hey there. I've been interested in football jerseys for as long as I can remember. I remember when I got my first three jerseys. It was '94 and I was six years old and the World Cup was fully underway. It's kind of amazing how I can't distinguish any particular moment from an actual match (except that my grandmother calmly acknowledged that it was now 3-0 for Sweden in the bronze match.) but I remember when we went to the store to purchase the jerseys like it was yesterday. From there on I've gotten a shirt once every few years. Many of them have been from my father who have traveled around the world and I always said that I wanted a jersey when he asked if I wanted anything. Sadly, many of these have been fakes or fan versions and are not included in this collection.

Last year this hobby became a personal thing of mine, after being sort of a joint partnership with my father. I wanted Sweden's 2012 Euro away shirt and went to the local football shirt store. They didn't have it and said that I would be lucky if I could get a hold of one, so I bought two other shirts instead. That's how I got hooked and he was right as well, as I'm still looking for an authentic Sweden 2012 Euro Away shirt.

Please browse through my collection and tell me if there is any fakes or something is odd ad I'm new to this - https://imgur.com/a/LdjOA

If you just want to see the shirts here they are:

Sweden 1994 Home

My favorite shirt of all time. One of the shirts my father gave to me during the WC, but that was a fan version. Got this from CFS this year. There's no words to describe the memories and feelings I get when I look at this shirt.
A hobby that finally can blossom! P69NRkih

Japan 1998 Home Restoration project

Bought from acino80 on ebay this week. Probably my favourite national '98 shirt. I'm planning to restore it (flames etc) within a month.
A hobby that finally can blossom! U32lE8Th

Athletic Bilbao 1996-1997 Home

Gift from my father in the actual year. I like this a lot, but I'm a sucker for Kappa.
A hobby that finally can blossom! W1Graa0h

Italy 1994 Home

Gift from my father in the actual year. My favourite Italy shirt ever. Looking for a larger version without Diadora logo and with LS.
A hobby that finally can blossom! FH6fLNPh

Ivory Coast 2011-2013 Home

One of the few newer designs I fell in love with. The elephant design is prominent, but it's not over the top as for example Cameroon's lion shirt. This was also a replacement for the fake Ivory Coast shirt my father had given me.
A hobby that finally can blossom! M6vFhGuh

Brazil 2013-2014 Home

As a collector a Brazil shirt is a must. I really like the slick design on this shirt. But I'm actually looking for the blue away shirt worn during the '94 WC.
A hobby that finally can blossom! 1yNLgV2h

Argentina 2010-2011 Home

Gift from my sister during her trip to Argentina. Sadly, there was a mistake in the printing and the shirt ended up with a tiny number 10 on the upper back. I tried to remove it but it went to shit and the shirt is pretty much ruined. Planning to replace it. I like when they are using the darker shade of blue.
A hobby that finally can blossom! Hm68myuh

Hammarby 2001 Home

I love shirts in white and green so I bought this when I was in Stockholm in the actual year. It's also the team my cousins root for.
A hobby that finally can blossom! TilYji7h

Poland 1999-2001 Home

Bought during a school trip in the actual year. One hell of a trip Smile
A hobby that finally can blossom! SNd2SmHh

AS Roma 1999-2000 Home

Bought in Copenhagen in the actual year after I had just fallen in love with Roma :)Used it hundreds upon hundreds of times, still only the sponsor that is in really bad shape. One of my favourite Roma shirts, after 91/92 home and 05/06 Third.
A hobby that finally can blossom! PMkfTQih

Barcelona 1996-1997 GK

Got it in the actual year. Used to take it to the pitch and anyone who was keeper got to wear it.
A hobby that finally can blossom! 63Oxpcch

Thailand 1997 Home

I was in Thailand this year and didn't really have time to look for an authentic jersey so I got this from CFS when I got home. Oddly on CFS it said it was 2000 away and Match issued. I'm a geography freak so I'm in love with this shirt as it also represents the "over-the-top" side of Thailand.
A hobby that finally can blossom! 8IW09Wth

Real Madrid 1999-2001 Away

Bought in the actual year. Probably my favorite Real shirt. Real did a lot of memorable stuff in this shirt.
A hobby that finally can blossom! PsZqEXvh

Manchester United 1996-1998 Home

Birthday gift from my mother in the actual year. It has Simon with number 15 on the back. Number 15 was for some reason my lucky number. My favorite United shirt by far. The design on the sleeves is was makes the shirt. Planning to get an adult version of this without any names or numbers.
A hobby that finally can blossom! CSTeY4wh

FC Barcelona 1998-2001 Away

Gift from my father in the actual year. Holds a lot of significance to me because it was the shirt they used in their matches against AIK where Novakovic scored a beauty to shock this giant. It's a great shirt as well.
A hobby that finally can blossom! ATHEiz7h

Bologna 2000-01 Home

Bought it from CFS this year.
A hobby that finally can blossom! RycspMdh

Reggina 2003-2004 Home

One of the two shirts I bought at the local store.
A hobby that finally can blossom! HMpM564h

Atalanta 2003-2004 Away

One of the two shirts I bought at the local store. Yes, I love these classic Italian teams :)Great looking sponsor as well.
A hobby that finally can blossom! ORJCogRh

Elche CF 1997/1998

This shirt is extraordinary and one of my favorites. This is the city my father has resided in for a long long time. I got this when I visited him in the actual year. Just look at the dog footprints. Kelme is legendery.
A hobby that finally can blossom! F1t7DJOh

USA 1994 Home

One of my short-term goals is to own a shirt from each country I've been to. USA is one of them. I bought this from CFS this year. It has a pretty unique design.
A hobby that finally can blossom! PmqieFeh

France 2013-2014 Away

Incredibly slick shirt. I couldn't help to wear this shirt at the club. I'll probably get a second one that I won't use.
A hobby that finally can blossom! YHl3XJDh

South Africa 2002-2003 Away

Gift from my father in the actual year.
A hobby that finally can blossom! OjXj0olh

Spain 1994 Home

The third shirt I got from my father during the WC. Classic stripe design and my favorite Spain shirt. This is a replacement I got this year from CFS. However as you can see the Adidas logo is stitched in gold and the left yellow stripe is not visible at all. On the actual shirt Adidas should be in white and the left yellow stripe should be half visible. I've sent this back and currently waiting for any confirmation that it has arrived. I'll let this slide as a honest mistake but I'm kind of worried they even have this in their stock.
A hobby that finally can blossom! Tbb73YPh

Fake Sweden 2012 Euro Away

The slickest looking Sweden shirt ever. I've been trying hard to get an authentic one but they are very rare. I got this fake one off Ebay so I could compare it to an authentic one. It's really well done and I do use it to the beach or if I'm doing outdoor sports.
A hobby that finally can blossom! YTqISKTh

Hope you enjoyed the read and the shirts. I got some more coming in soon hopefully. And browse through the detailed images in the link I gave at the start and tell me if there's any more fakes.

Cheers!

Last edited by calcio.ab on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
halucf
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Malaysian Jersey Collector
halucf

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-10-01

PostSubject: Re: A hobby that finally can blossom!   A hobby that finally can blossom! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:30 am

A lot of rare and beauty shirt you have there! Welcome and keep up mate!
Back to top Go down
Gorkster
Turkish Jersey Collector
Turkish Jersey Collector
Gorkster

Male
Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: A hobby that finally can blossom!   A hobby that finally can blossom! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:41 am

Nice collection Clap 
I remember Swedish FA was selling it the jersey on their webshop.

By the way found it for you
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Sweden-Away-Jersey-Shirt-New-NWT-BNIB-Tag-SVFF-New-Euro-/221262482896?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&hash=item3384458dd0
Back to top Go down
calcio.ab
Swedish Jersey Collector
Swedish Jersey Collector

PostSubject: Re: A hobby that finally can blossom!   A hobby that finally can blossom! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Gorkster wrote:
Nice collection Clap 
I remember Swedish FA was selling it the jersey on their webshop.

By the way found it for you
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Sweden-Away-Jersey-Shirt-New-NWT-BNIB-Tag-SVFF-New-Euro-/221262482896?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&hash=item3384458dd0

Thanks Smile

I'm not so sure on that seller. He's from Hong Kong and has some bad reps.
Back to top Go down
hcosimo
Brazilian Jersey Collector
Brazilian Jersey Collector
hcosimo

Male
Number of posts : 838
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: A hobby that finally can blossom!   A hobby that finally can blossom! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:33 pm

This seller seems legit to me. At least Man Utd, Spain and Inter shirts are authentic.
Back to top Go down
calcio.ab
Swedish Jersey Collector
Swedish Jersey Collector

PostSubject: Re: A hobby that finally can blossom!   A hobby that finally can blossom! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:43 pm

I've asked for some pictures, let's see what happens.
Back to top Go down
rstp
American Jersey Collector
American Jersey Collector
rstp

Number of posts : 218
Job/hobbies : football / soccer / fútbol
Registration date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: A hobby that finally can blossom!   A hobby that finally can blossom! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:16 am

nice collection!
Back to top Go down
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S

Male
Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: A hobby that finally can blossom!   A hobby that finally can blossom! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:05 am

Great stuff Cheers 
Back to top Go down
calcio.ab
Swedish Jersey Collector
Swedish Jersey Collector

PostSubject: Re: A hobby that finally can blossom!   A hobby that finally can blossom! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:54 am

Thanks Smile

By the way I got a reply from the seller, toyan4free09, of Sweden 2012 Euro away shirts.

My question was as followed,

Quote :
Hello, would it possible to get some pictures of the tags at the collar, the inside of the collar(the yellow and blue stripe), the tag inside the down front and the upper back?
And his reply was,

Quote :
Dear friend, regard to say that size L is out of stock. Only XL is available at the moment. Thanks for asking."
Make of that what you will.
Back to top Go down
Nistisimos
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector
Nistisimos

Male
Number of posts : 282
Job/hobbies : Tax consultant - Accountants
Registration date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: A hobby that finally can blossom!   A hobby that finally can blossom! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:16 pm

Great Collection....

No photos of the tags - No money, stay away...
Back to top Go down
http://kitsmania.blogspot.gr/
Caveman Ninja
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2011-10-07

PostSubject: Re: A hobby that finally can blossom!   A hobby that finally can blossom! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:27 am

The Thailand shirt is absolutely magnificent! Love it love it love it! The Sweden one is delicious too.
Back to top Go down
treblethree
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector
treblethree

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2013-11-10

PostSubject: Re: A hobby that finally can blossom!   A hobby that finally can blossom! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:58 am

I agree the Thailand shirt looks ace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hobby that finally can blossom!   A hobby that finally can blossom! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A hobby that finally can blossom!
Page 1 of 1