Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Neverending Journey....

Go down 
+72
redyap
kimyong
nickvanhakim
oggy
zamarano
Ritterbarca
akkmutd0711
pongkes
WRooney
amril209
Mikeyb1987
LO79
knight
se7en
fio88
keanzteoh
vincek
roc_property
keith
johnsongiggs
koro
emudcorleone
saddizdd7
redsuns
bombyxmori
wheehs
treble_1999
odieseven
redtribe
berserk
Juventus99
sylus tung
couldplay
devil_nick87
ayai
chcher
subpar
ningnongjin
iswandi7
qontok-qontok
slyyoung
stilo10
sakhratul
kewellrulez
plokoon
great_uq
JuNz-V
loquenemy
cantona
edward85
qsp1985
aizusan
acman
qspn
slacker
unknown
n|c#o[L]a^s
nicque_panda
alister88
azan82
wongkwp
ryanso85
aw13
ana
aprilia_8080
aBs-
zephyr
imrock
edmund83
oscar7
schmeichel7
pyroboy1911
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
alister88
Malaysian Jersey Collector
alister88

Male
Number of posts : 3175
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-04-03

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:20 am

haha...
good good.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/macalisthur
wongkwp
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1368
Job/hobbies : IT
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:52 am

pyroboy1911 wrote:
i guess i reli should send it back to kitbag...but are they going to refund me, or just exchange the item with a new one? if i include the receipt with the parcel, then they will refund me the postage price too i think..

Look at th receipt, if it is within 14 days, they'll refund the money. Else, they'll exchange it.
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/wongkwp/FootballJersey
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male
Number of posts : 5291
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:19 am

that means they are gonna change it then Hmm
Back to top Go down
http://wtdaclub.blogspot.com
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:49 am

eh pyro kitbag selling manutd 3rd with CL patch??
Back to top Go down
JuNz-V

Male
Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:17 am

i assume they meant megastore, as its the same..

however, i've came across a term that states:

IMPORTANT: Items with custom printing cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the product is faulty.
We accept no responsibility once a replica shirt or short has been printed, in the event that a player leaves the squad and/or his squad number changes.
Please allow an extra 3 days for delivery.

so will the positioning of the patch be considered as faulty? n also, how bout NN's that are printed at wrong spacing and positioning as well?
Will be glad if someone with experiences can share their view on this..

anywayz pyro,
are u just going to drop the case? i mean your wrongly placed UCL patch..
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:04 pm

i've sent an email to the customer service with the picture attached, and they say "sorry that that item appears faulty".

now that i can only get an exchange, dunno whether worth to send it back or not. because even if they send me a new one, i already have it, so no matter what, i will have 2 LS kits. And if they send me a proper one and i consider selling it, would be tough also coz i'm in Aussie. Plus the risk they said item not faulty, then i will have to bear the price for postage myself, and also postage back.

Maybe i'll just keep it and use it as a jersey to play football la... Hmm
Back to top Go down
sakhratul
sakhratul

Male
Number of posts : 1638
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:06 pm

looks like u managed to complete the patches for ur milan meriva kit bro... good job... huhuhu Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
acman
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
acman

Male
Number of posts : 2193
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:06 pm

maybe.. you can peel off the cl badge, and then apply the EPL Patch one.. the jersey is plain right ? without NNs ?
Back to top Go down
https://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff224/acman_soccer_jersey/
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:08 pm

sakhratul wrote:
looks like u managed to complete the patches for ur milan meriva kit bro... good job... huhuhu Thumbsup

haha yea bro, thanks to abs who showed me Replicaroom brought in new stocks for BoH6 Laughing

@acman, yup, the jersey is plain. but....peeling of the badge isnt that easy to do right? and will leave stain also? i cant cover the stain also, because no way i'm gonna put my badge that low Tongue

but if it is possible, BERBATOV 9 is coming Laughing
Back to top Go down
acman
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
acman

Male
Number of posts : 2193

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:11 pm

since the shirt is blue (dark) i don't think the stain will be that obvious la..

but not too sure either Smile
Back to top Go down
https://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff224/acman_soccer_jersey/
JuNz-V

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:14 pm

@pyro
wow, such a waste..
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:18 pm

haha, risky but if anyone has an idea how to remove it with minimum stain, or can remove the glue stain after removing, then i think can go for it Tongue

@Jun, haha, wat to do...maybe can sell in ebay, always see those weird jersey with wrong nns and badges, also got many people wanna buy Tongue
Back to top Go down
JuNz-V

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:26 pm

yea, u can claim its unique jersey.. 1 in a million.. haha
Back to top Go down
iswandi7
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector
iswandi7

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:35 pm

maybe can use hairdyer slowly...but will it leave burn marks instead...? ironically this lextra thing is design not to peel easily..
Back to top Go down
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male
Number of posts : 2711
Job/hobbies : Football, jersey, unplugged music, keyboard, singing

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:54 pm

i still think you should send it back to kitbag for the return. This will be a statistic in their system too, so that perhaps they will improve their services, u nkow, to minimise all these errors in future. If no one reports / sends back, they take it for granted ppl are satisfied"...hhaa just my views la Tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9727640@N08/collections/72157605155
aBs-
aBs-

Male
Number of posts : 1383

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:59 pm

if me, i send back the jersey, and exchange with UEFA champions league away kit with champions starball, since away kit gonna use different nn..
habis cerita..
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:22 pm

wat chcher said is true......

@abs, boleh ke claim other jersey for exchange? i know the price would be the same, but u know la, rules and procedures are very strictly followed by westerners...
Back to top Go down
aBs-
aBs-

Male
Number of posts : 1383

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:24 pm

pyroboy1911 wrote:
wat chcher said is true......

@abs, boleh ke claim other jersey for exchange? i know the price would be the same, but u know la, rules and procedures are very strictly followed by westerners...

no sure la bro..
try email them...
if keenot, ask for the refund, and then bought a new one lor...
ehehhehehe
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:50 pm

haha, oredi pass 14 days since i receive the item la, means the most they do is to exchange the item, so in the end i will probably get another blue LS.
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:28 pm

i think i know wat i can do with the jersey oredi...i think i'm gonna give it to my lil bro as his bday gift when i am on my holiday, and he's not a collector, so i dun think the badge position reli bothers him. plus it would probably be his first ori kit, so a jersey this special as a first ori kit, makes it even more special Tongue
Back to top Go down
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:37 pm

You can just ask kitbag to replace with a new one without patches. Apply EPL NNs and patches? Or ask them to replace with a short sleeve one.
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:44 pm

problem is, how to communicate with them? customer service takes forever to reply, and they dun even ask me what i want for replacement. plus if i mail to them, those people responsible for stocks may not get the message, because the customer service department and those handling the stock may not be directly connected.
Back to top Go down
subpar
subpar

Female
Number of posts : 447
Humor : British
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:55 pm

exactly lar, their customer service should be centralized so that messages get through easily.

i got a reply after i send a second email to them. that's 6/7 days after i sent them the first email. what happened to their 48 hours promise? sigh they ask me to send back the jersey on the day that my friend left for a trip. memang the mahfan this kitbag.
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:23 pm

Here's a latest haul, after reading Jerseyman's review of it and found out it maybe be quite nice for just a casual wear, decided to get it...

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Dsc01111

But the weird thing is, i dunno where its manufactured...There's no "Made in ..." wording between the sizes and adidas.com at the collar part. Everything got including the inner tag with serials that matched the jersey tag, just that the Made in... wording missing. Anyone knows why? I bought it from HoB in ebay, coz Kitbag and subsidesports sold out, and this is another cheaper alternative.

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Dsc01112

then also got my haul from ebay...1 step closer to completion of MU jerseys since EPL Tongue

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Dsc01113

And also......

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Dsc01114

1968 Gift set by Scoredraw. Retail price: GBP49.99, but i bought it for GBP21 from ebay. Its unopened in its plastic some more...when open the box:

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Dsc01115

The gift set includes the match day program, and also a DVD of the whole match:

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Dsc01116

The shirt itself:

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Dsc01117

This shirt is 100% cotton, so if those players back then wear 100% cotton made jerseys as well, probably this is a good repro because the real one doesnt have any brand on it anyway (Nike, Adidas etc).

A comparison of the jersey with the current third kit which is supposed to look like it...

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Dsc01118

and here's a non-jersey haul from Kitbag...if u guys visit kitbag a week or two, maybe you will have spotted it under Kitbag's weekly promotions, 25% off Nike shoes Tongue

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Dsc01119

But this order also got problem...Kitbag sucks! Furious Furious
Back to top Go down
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:29 pm

I was planning to buy that retro repro man utd UCL final kit with oscar.. The seller said royal mail screwed up and he then later refunded me back.

Dunno la.. maybe I want to still buy it. How's the material? Thick? Cutting wise?
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Neverending Journey....
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next