Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Liverpool Shirts Collection

Go down 
+39
LO79
call_me_el_nino
Bliss&Ecstasy
scholes18
keanzteoh
Catrix
iswandi7
WRooney
pongkes
aw13
knight
zamarano
teckcheong
redtribe
treble_1999
sylus tung
kewellrulez
Fyrekat
ERIC5
qsp1985
qspn
pyroboy1911
oggy
berserk
chcher
acman
WayneRooney
edward85
edmund83
aizusan
aprilia_8080
adamiqbal
aBs-
alister88
stilo10
sakhratul
schmeichel7
oscar7
curator
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
qsp1985
Malaysian Jersey Collector
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:30 am

Thats alot of liverpool jerseys lol ALOT!!!!!. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ERIC5
ERIC5

Male
Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:47 am

Welcome on board Michael, i always have looked at your collection as one of the definitive points of reference. Feel so proud for the other members as well to have such an established collector like yourself joining the forum Respect

I am sure if you were to one day drop by Malaysia, you will have friends here giving you a big welcome Cheers
Back to top Go down
Fyrekat
Fyrekat

Male
Number of posts : 365
Job/hobbies : Too many!
Humor : Bakunyuu, I choose you!

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:33 am

Yup, welcome aboard! Like other LFC supporters here, I've often visited your site and collection whenever I needed info on LFC kits! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male
Number of posts : 2147
Job/hobbies : soccer, futsal
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:54 pm

im reds fan as well !! great thing to share with us your museum of collections!! cant imagine how much u have spent on those .. keep it up!! YNWA!!
Back to top Go down
curator
Jersey Expert (Hong Kong)
curator

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:46 pm

YNWA!! My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 LfcYNWA!!My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Lfc

Glad to see there are many Reds supporters in this forum. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.LiverpoolKits.com
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male
Number of posts : 2711
Job/hobbies : Football, jersey, unplugged music, keyboard, singing
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:48 pm

Michael@curator,

REferring to the 2nd kit from left, 3 rows from the bottom (Red with No. 4), can I know which match was that used in?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9727640@N08/collections/72157605155
curator
curator

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:39 pm

chcher wrote:
Michael@curator,

REferring to the 2nd kit from left, 3 rows from the bottom (Red with No. 4), can I know which match was that used in?

Yep, sure. Brows

My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Lfclegendsdenmark1
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Lfclegendsdenmark2
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 LFC07SP
2007 Liverpool Legends Scandinavian Tour Friendly Match - match worn shirt of John Wark

In both season 2006-07 and 2007-08, the Liverpool Legends team held local friendlies for charity purposes in the Scandinavian countries. In these two consecutive years, they visited Denmark. The above number 4 shirt is a uniquely designed shirt used in the Legends Match from the season 2007-08.

In the season 2006-07, the Legends friendly match shirt was a bit different in having the "5-stars" below the club crest (as shown below). I don't have the 2006-07 shirt in my collection. I only got the 2007-08 one.
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Denmark3

My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Lfclegendsdenmark3
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Lfclegendsdenmark4
After the end of 2007-08 season's match, all the legends did autograph on the shirts as shown above. And I am lucky enough to get the #4 shirt as worn and signed by John Wark. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
alister88
alister88

Male
Number of posts : 3175
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:49 pm

wow..
this is a very nice shirt.. Smile

I wonder why the club dont use this jersey...

but really a nice kit,..
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/macalisthur
curator
curator

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:02 pm

alister88 wrote:
wow..
this is a very nice shirt.. Smile

I wonder why the club dont use this jersey...

but really a nice kit,..

Well, the design of this shirt looks fine, but it's a quick one-off production run done by Adidas and the Liverpool Legends team. In regards to the TEXTURE of the shirt, actually the club crest as well as the front side Carlsberg and backside number are all made from thin-film transfer plastic layer. I hardly think the actual kit will be produced with all such material (at least you should expect a stitched on embroidered club crest). Sleep
Back to top Go down
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male
Number of posts : 2711
Job/hobbies : Football, jersey, unplugged music, keyboard, singing

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:12 pm

Thanks bro for the pics Smile

haha i actually like Grobelaar's blue kit! awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9727640@N08/collections/72157605155
Fyrekat
Fyrekat

Male
Number of posts : 365
Job/hobbies : Too many!
Humor : Bakunyuu, I choose you!

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:03 pm

curator wrote:

Well, the design of this shirt looks fine, but it's a quick one-off production run done by Adidas and the Liverpool Legends team. In regards to the TEXTURE of the shirt, actually the club crest as well as the front side Carlsberg and backside number are all made from thin-film transfer plastic layer. I hardly think the actual kit will be produced with all such material (at least you should expect a stitched on embroidered club crest). Sleep

Well, no matter what that is one fine shirt and a super rare item! Few people will ever have the chance to have something like this. Thanks for sharing the pics! YNWA!
Back to top Go down
curator
curator

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:43 pm

Fyrekat wrote:

Well, no matter what that is one fine shirt and a super rare item! Few people will ever have the chance to have something like this. Thanks for sharing the pics! YNWA!

Well, the Scandinavian Tour 2007-08 John Wark shirt was acquired from neice of John Wark. Brows It seems that John Wark has sold his valuable shirts (e.g. European Cup Final 1985 player shirt) but he doesn't value other shirts, especially the ones he played for the Legends team in recent years.

I bought off three shirts from JW's neice directly last year:

My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 LFC93NTP
Steve Nicol Testimonial Match - GREAT BRITAIN XI side #8 shirt autographed by John Wark

My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 LFC06MP
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Marinadalglishappeal2
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Marinadalglishappeal1
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Celticliverpoollegends0607ticket
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Celticlegends0607poster
Marina Dalglish Appeal Charity Match - John Wark's match worn #20 shirt autographed by him

The Liverpool Legends and Celtic Legends played a charity match on 3 October 2006.
The legends of the good old days were the stars of the night, playing for the charitable cause in aid of the Celtic Charity Fund and Marina Dalglish Appeal. The match ended with the score of 2-2. Darren Jackson's two goals for Celtic were cancelled out by strikes by John Durnin and Steve McManamann. Cheers
Back to top Go down
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:53 pm

Great kits you have there.. Sure must cost you a fortune there mate..

The unique kits such as the ones worn during friendly matches... those are the precious ones.. match worn some more! Keep up the good work mate.
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
oggy
oggy

Male
Number of posts : 1167
Job/hobbies : Teacher / listen oasis n grunge music
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:28 pm

michael, may i know about colin wright, did he still selling the match worn kit? i have email him, but no reponse..
Back to top Go down
curator
curator

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:38 pm

oggy wrote:
michael, may i know about colin wright, did he still selling the match worn kit? i have email him, but no reponse..

Well, Colin is certainly still selling match worn shirts. He has lots of them on offer in his website.
Regarding his slow-response in replying, I think he might be out-of-town for some while because he also doesn't reply me promtly all the time. Respect
Back to top Go down
oggy
oggy

Male
Number of posts : 1167
Job/hobbies : Teacher / listen oasis n grunge music
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:42 pm

right now, i want to start collect LFC kits especially the final kits. now i just have the replica final istanbul..
Back to top Go down
ERIC5
ERIC5

Male
Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:06 am

keep it up oggy... more formotion kits to come? watch for the final anfield season kit.. that one will sure be a collector's item when it comes out hopefully in two seasons time
Back to top Go down
sylus tung
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector
sylus tung

Male
Number of posts : 799
Humor : Wry
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:53 pm

Mike has one of the most awesome collections I have ever seen and he never fails to share his thoughts and insights into the hobby.

Good to see you here too mate!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/theMerseyside
adamiqbal
adamiqbal

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:09 pm

I am interested in 95/96 Liverpool Away match kit thats on sale now. Any particular detail on the tag that I should ask the seller? and what are the detail that suppose to be in the tag? I have seen anfield-relics' 95/96 shirts and he did mentioned about some code number on the neck tag, but I do not understands what it means. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://sarawakfootballshirts.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:00 pm

Really solid collection there! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
curator
curator

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:34 pm

adamiqbal wrote:
I am interested in 95/96 Liverpool Away match kit thats on sale now. Any particular detail on the tag that I should ask the seller? and what are the detail that suppose to be in the tag? I have seen anfield-relics' 95/96 shirts and he did mentioned about some code number on the neck tag, but I do not understands what it means. Thanks

I can only tell you that the match shirt collar tag is much different from that of a replica. But as always, such details are only revealed by dealers strictly to a conclusive buyers only. And thus I am not convenient to tell what you should be expecting to look for.

But I can only advice that if anfield-relics makes the claim that the 95-96 away shirt he sells on is a match shirt, he knows the deal and he knows what's the distinctive feature is.

Apart from the collar tag, there are two other differences between replicas & player shirts for the 1995-96 away shirt. But again, I won't be telling any differences in the public. When you engage to buy one, you will discover that yourself or be told by a trustable dealer. Yes
Back to top Go down
adamiqbal
adamiqbal

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:46 pm

you've got PM, please tell me if It is player's or not. you Dont have to tell me the features. Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://sarawakfootballshirts.blogspot.com/
curator
curator

PostSubject: Liverpool Shirts Mosaic @ 03/08/2009   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Haven't worked out and posted such mosaic for a long long time. Maybe a bit slow loading this out. Pleaes be patient. Sweat

My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Myliverpool1
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Myliverpool2
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Myliverpool3
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Myliverpool4
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Myliverpool5
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Myliverpool6
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Myliverpool7
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Myliverpool8
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Myliverpool9
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Myliverpool10
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Myliverpool11
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Myliverpool12
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Myliverpool13
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Myliverpool14
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Myliverpool15
My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Myliverpool16

Last edited by curator on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:12 pm

Truly amazing Clap
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:45 pm

SpeechLESSSSSSS....... Clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Liverpool Shirts Collection   My Liverpool Shirts Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Liverpool Shirts Collection
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next