Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EPL Transfer talk

Go down 
+27
kewellrulez
berserk
faizulazlan
sakhratul
treble_1999
edward85
qspn
devil_nick87
sylus tung
ningnongjin
severus
acman
plokoon
slyyoung
aw13
qsp1985
pyroboy1911
subpar
aBs-
wongkwp
alister88
edmund83
zephyr
slacker
chcher
nicque_panda
WayneRooney
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
berserk
Malaysian Jersey Collector
berserk

Male
Number of posts : 1229
Job/hobbies : a few
Humor : acerbic
Registration date : 2008-04-04

EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:45 am

I imagine it would take a lot more then Milan can afford to convince Sir to sell either Vidic or Evans.

Maybe if Milan offer Arsenal €11.1m for Sanderos....
Back to top Go down
sakhratul
sakhratul

Male
Number of posts : 1638
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:33 pm

haha.. i dont think milan will spend that much on those two players.. not because they are not good, it just i dont think milan have that much money to spend on only two players..
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
berserk
berserk

Male

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:54 am

After tonight's results in the Champs League, Rafa to Real Madrid in the summer. Mark my words!
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male
Number of posts : 2147
Job/hobbies : soccer, futsal
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:57 am

berserk wrote:
After tonight's results in the Champs League, Rafa to Real Madrid in the summer. Mark my words!

i reckon that he wont leave this season probably he had the support of fans and currently doing well in champions league. i guess he wont leave.
Back to top Go down
faizulazlan
faizulazlan

Male
Number of posts : 580
Job/hobbies : Despatch Boy!
Humor : Injury Prone!
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:21 pm

Giovani Dos Santos (spurs) completed a loan move to Ipswich...

Once regarded a very promising young talent at barcelona.. not really able to make it at spurs and now end up playing in the championship..? any comment from U guys..? huhu..
Back to top Go down
http://fsdevils.forums-free.com/
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:45 pm

i think he just cant cope with the english game.... not many south americans can.... kleb, & veron to name a few. Maybe its a good thing he goes to ipswich he can start at the lower division without the pressure on him.... who knows he might get use to it. Although i think lower division are even more physical hahaha. But i thing its a mixure of adjusting to the english game, settling down in a new area( have to learn english and all) and pressure(golden boy with high hopes) that got to him.
Back to top Go down
sylus tung
Singaporean Jersey Collector
sylus tung

Male
Number of posts : 799
Humor : Wry
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:39 am

The latest word on the street is for Wenger to splash the cash on taking Ryan Babel from Liverpool to Arsenal in the off-season.

Any chance there is any truth to the speculation?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/theMerseyside
berserk
berserk

Male

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:07 pm

sylus tung wrote:
The latest word on the street is for Wenger to splash the cash on taking Ryan Babel from Liverpool to Arsenal in the off-season.

Any chance there is any truth to the speculation?
Please let it be true. Maybe wenger can turn Babel into something better then the head less chicken he is at liverpool.
Back to top Go down
sylus tung
sylus tung

Male

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:34 pm

Whilst it is a known fact that Arsenal has been tepid in their transfers' policy as a cost-saving measure given the immense debt they are servicing due to the construction of the Emirates Stadium. I think there are some costs that cannot be saved in the world of modern football.

Arsenal has been under-archieving for several years now and it is no wonder the likes of Flamini and Helb decided against renewing their contracts to move to bigger clubs like AC Milan and Barcelona respectively.

Wenger needs the financial backing of the board in order to seriously challenge the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea in the hunt for silverware.

Lastly, while I think Fabregas is a fabulous young player, over-emphasising this and inflating his ego is not helping the cause.

I think it should be a team effort and not one superstar player leading the charge.
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:50 pm

i belive ryan babel can turn out to be a great player if nutured properly. Benetiz hasn't been giving him any game how is it possible he can develop. HE needs to go somewhere where he is more wanted. with raw speed and and eye for goal. he can be something i belive... just not at liverpool
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:06 pm

i guess selling him is beneficial for both side. babel can get oppoutunity playing in another club and liv can generate some cash for transfers. Clap
Back to top Go down
edward85
edward85

Male
Number of posts : 1117
Job/hobbies : football,jersey,music,cd album.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:07 pm

maybe wenger can turn babel to another 'thierry henry' since henry was a winger b4 he move further up to become striker...
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:25 pm

we will never know.. but is wenger interesetd in babel??
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:41 pm

qsp1985 wrote:
we will never know.. but is wenger interesetd in babel??

i guess wenger wana get a double swap of babel and alonso as well. just hope alonso stays... if gerrard is injured and alonso is gone.. i cant imagine Doh
Back to top Go down
edward85
edward85

Male
Number of posts : 1117
Job/hobbies : football,jersey,music,cd album.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:00 pm

still have macherano...or and lucas waiting for first team action...so no worry... Tongue
Back to top Go down
LO79
LO79

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:04 pm

kewellrulez wrote:
i guess selling him is beneficial for both side. babel can get oppoutunity playing in another club and liv can generate some cash for transfers. Clap

After seeing him in action last night, I agree with you, bro.
For the sake of both parties (him and the club) might as well sell him off, but possibly to clubs outside the premier league.
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/Lukman.Omar.79
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:38 am

Mods i think can change the topic to 2009/2010 transfer talk hehe.

"Barry in talks with Manchester City"

I hope Barry dosent go to Man City.. i think it will be a step backwards for him. Man city dont even have Euro competition and as of now thier players are no where near a decent team to provide a challenge like aston villa/ everton can provide. I hope he stays with villa.
Back to top Go down
redsuns
redsuns

Male
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:49 am

qsp1985 wrote:
Mods i think can change the topic to 2009/2010 transfer talk hehe.

"Barry in talks with Manchester City"

I hope Barry dosent go to Man City.. i think it will be a step backwards for him. Man city dont even have Euro competition and as of now thier players are no where near a decent team to provide a challenge like aston villa/ everton can provide. I hope he stays with villa.

Agree with u bro..he has now completed the move to City..for 12mil...must be the money issue..but I think he will say city has the potential tt kind of thing..
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:56 am

Really?? completed already?? damn.... yeah i am sure he will say something like i like the plan that was proposed to me.. but man city need to spend in alot of areas b4 being able to challenge for any title. They are just too weak in alot of places especially defense. Not to mention they have to gel as well. Well city must have given him something like at least a double of his salary in villa. Now it will be interesting to see who will replace barry in Vila as he is very much their key midfielder/playmaker
Back to top Go down
berserk
berserk

Male

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:08 am

Barry signed already. 100kpounds a week salary Shocked
Back to top Go down
revenent7
revenent7

Male
Number of posts : 261
Job/hobbies : watching & reading about football, especially M.U
Humor : once a red, alwayz a red :)
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:21 pm

i think this season man city mite b the new chelsea...

spending, spending, spending

like when roman 1st bought chelsea...

with the proper quality buys

they mite just challenge the top 4...
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:30 pm

there u go tempted by money 100k a week... I really doubt man city will be challenging the top 4 next season. THey dont have a core like chelsea has in the past where the team was built around lampard and with terry at the back. Mancity has nothing. only a PMS king Robinho. hehe as i said man city needs alot more players and they must gel.
Back to top Go down
berserk
berserk

Male

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:03 pm

revenent7 wrote:
i think this season man city mite b the new chelsea...
they mite just challenge the top 4...
There's one missing ingredient, Jose Mourinho.
Back to top Go down
sylus tung
sylus tung

Male

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Glen Johnson to Liverpool for 18 million pounds..?

Dossena to leave to fund the transfer.

Plus, Pompey stil owe $$$ to Liverpool for the Crouchie deal last summer.
Back to top Go down
faizulazlan
faizulazlan

Male
Number of posts : 580
Job/hobbies : Despatch Boy!
Humor : Injury Prone!
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:07 pm

and how about this..? any reaction..? huhu..

SIR ALEX WANTS TORRES TO BE THE NEW RONALDO

EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 107435_1

SIR ALEX FERGUSON is planning an audacious raid on Liverpool for Kop striking hero Fernando Torres.

Armed with the £80 million windfall from Cristiano Ronaldo’s move to Real Madrid, the Manchester United boss is determined to make his own impact in a transfer market which is becoming bloated with money from the big clubs.

Liverpool hitman Torres is the shock target, as Sir Alex knows that a bid of around £40m would have to be seriously considered by United’s title rivals who have severe cash problems.

If Ferguson could pull off the coup, it would be a slap in the face for Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez, who was involved in a war of words with the Scot during the second half of the season.

Liverpool, who paid £20m to bring Torres from Atletico Madrid, would fight tooth and nail to hang on to the Spaniard but a British transfer record offer would give the Anfield boardroom serious food for thought.

In the meantime, Ferguson will pursue what could turn out to be more realistic targets – Lyon’s French striker Karim Benzema, Barcelona’s Samuel Eto’o, Atletico Madrid’s Sergio Aguero, Bayern Munich’s Franck Ribery and Valencia’s David Silva.

A £20m deal to take Wigan’s wide right sided player Antonio Valencia to Old Trafford will be finalised in the next few days.

United believe they will lose Carlos Tevez to neighbours Manchester City but are more confident of fighting off the interest in unsettled defender Nemanja Vidic, who is being monitored by Barcelona and AC Milan.

*sauce = http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/107435/Sir-Alex-wants-Torres-to-be-the-new

p/s : Torres for that United vacant no.7 shirt..? huhu..
Back to top Go down
http://fsdevils.forums-free.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPL Transfer talk   EPL Transfer talk - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPL Transfer talk
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Transfer Talk-
Jump to: