Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

National treasures

Go down 
+24
redyap
oggy
aboo barazite
Rizq24
blinkz08
ghoster
nicque_panda
LO79
devil_nick87
chcher
emudcorleone
oscar7
couldplay
HangPC2
sakhratul
alister88
baliman
imrock
azhanapandi
adamiqbal
schmeichel7
aBs-
aw13
aizusan
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizq24
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Rizq24

Number of posts : 286
Job/hobbies : Bank Officer
Registration date : 2010-04-28

National treasures - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:11 pm

aizusan wrote:
Rizq24 wrote:
aizusan wrote:
Rizq24 wrote:
bro..u r totally the local kit taiko...respect...do you have any idea where i can get the malaysia adidas jersey during the 1997 world youth cup?

thanx bro.....actually i'm just a normal collector, did not reached taiko level yet Sweat Sweat .....lot more things to learnt Smile Very Happy....previously there was someone selling 1997 malaysia adidas world youth cup jersey, but no news from him anymore.....anyway if i got any lubang for that jersey, i will inform you....ok? between what collections do u have?

u r totally my icon bro...im a new collector...I've got a few Selangor kits & the oldest one I've got is the 1995 Selangor kit...now I'm trying to collect more local kits...especially the vintage ones...tapi xde lubang r bro...he3...if i can get the 1997 Malaysian youth kit or the 1989 SEA games kit would be great...

well, if u need some guidance, it would be my pleasure to give u some knowledge Smile ....about lubang, sometimes lucky got la Brows Brows Wink Wink ......but not all the time lucky Sweat Sweat

ok bro..junior kena mintak guidance senior right?he3...by the way i wanna ask your opinion...i have a few selangor kits without the badge & patch( example: current selangor away kit)...im thinking of applying the badge & patch which i can get it from q line onto the kits...is there any issues on the authencity of the kit itself?tq
Back to top Go down
aizusan
aizusan

Male
Number of posts : 576
Job/hobbies : Collectors
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:30 pm

[quote="Rizq24"]
aizusan wrote:
Rizq24 wrote:
aizusan wrote:
Rizq24 wrote:
bro..u r totally the local kit taiko...respect...do you have any idea where i can get the malaysia adidas jersey during the 1997 world youth cup?

thanx bro.....actually i'm just a normal collector, did not reached taiko level yet Sweat Sweat .....lot more things to learnt Smile Very Happy....previously there was someone selling 1997 malaysia adidas world youth cup jersey, but no news from him anymore.....anyway if i got any lubang for that jersey, i will inform you....ok? between what collections do u have?

u r totally my icon bro...im a new collector...I've got a few Selangor kits & the oldest one I've got is the 1995 Selangor kit...now I'm trying to collect more local kits...especially the vintage ones...tapi xde lubang r bro...he3...if i can get the 1997 Malaysian youth kit or the 1989 SEA games kit would be great...

well, if u need some guidance, it would be my pleasure to give u some knowledge Smile ....about lubang, sometimes lucky got la Brows Brows Wink Wink ......but not all the time lucky Sweat Sweat

ok bro..junior kena mintak guidance senior right?he3...by the way i wanna ask your opinion...i have a few selangor kits without the badge & patch( example: current selangor away kit)...im thinking of applying the badge & patch which i can get it from q line onto the kits...is there any issues on the authencity of the kit itself?tq[/quote

basically Q-Line is the provider of authentic badges and patches.......about the authenticity of the jersey, if u bought it from the stadium during the match day, make sure u got the genuine one coz they do sell genuine or fake jersey too at that time..... simple to detect fake local club jersey, their label or washing tag are very simple or they dont have any......furthermore the jersey materials are also differents.......
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:22 pm

ok bro...actually i bought the jersey at al ikhsan..but without the badge coz the one with the badge is out of stock...so it is definitely authentic...i was thinking of applying the badge , the msl patch & sponsors patch at q line...but the badge would be different if we compare with those jersey that comes together with the badge...do u think it would be ok?basically it will be the same like what the players are wearing & the only difference will be the badge...coz the badge is applied on & not the sewn in type like what the players are wearing...
Back to top Go down
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male
Number of posts : 2711
Job/hobbies : Football, jersey, unplugged music, keyboard, singing
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:16 pm

to me that would be your own preference. As long as you do not sell it later claiming it to be authentic replica becos it will not be, since as you mentioned one is sewn and the other is pressed.

But then again, i dont think for current replica shirt the badges are sewn? i always thought it is heat pressed PU type? for the shirts few years back, may be yup, especially the lotto and early adidas ones they are sewn i think. Correct me if i am wrong.

Can check with Q Line which are the badges they supply for which particular shirt, then that should be fine. Q line is the official supplier for a lot of local teams and clubs so if thats what they do for other teams, then should be correct. They supply PU and badge type badges too iianm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9727640@N08/collections/72157605155
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:52 pm

chcher wrote:
to me that would be your own preference. As long as you do not sell it later claiming it to be authentic replica becos it will not be, since as you mentioned one is sewn and the other is pressed.

But then again, i dont think for current replica shirt the badges are sewn? i always thought it is heat pressed PU type? for the shirts few years back, may be yup, especially the lotto and early adidas ones they are sewn i think. Correct me if i am wrong.

Can check with Q Line which are the badges they supply for which particular shirt, then that should be fine. Q line is the official supplier for a lot of local teams and clubs so if thats what they do for other teams, then should be correct. They supply PU and badge type badges too iianm.

tq for the advice bro...yep actually it is not sewn but it is heat pressed PU type...my bad...it will be better if i just bring the jersey to q line & see what type of badge that they can apply on...could not managed to find any shops selling the current kit which comes together with the badge...even q line also sold out...im planning to do an AFC cup version for the Selangor kit with the AFC & Fairplay patch...
Back to top Go down
nicque_panda
nicque_panda

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Job/hobbies : JC of coz....

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:15 pm

if u're planning to do the AFC cup version, no need sponsor rite? just put small number in front + AFC & fairplay patch Wink
Back to top Go down
aw13
Administrator
Administrator
aw13

Male
Number of posts : 2863
Job/hobbies : JC la....
Humor : Dry (almost cracking)
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:24 pm

AFC version for the Selangor Kit would have diff fonts though. And also, 2 patch-es IIRC, 1 AFC and 1 Fair Play.

If you are doing the MSL version, yes the MSL is PU now, no longer the embroidered/glue patch. however they are still selling that version so you can still choose which to put.

you can go with PU Selangor as well, don't think it will detract from the overall look of the kit that much la. the original Selangor kit with embroidered patch sold out very soon after it was launched, so many ppl buying Selangor kits, but none of them in this forum! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:36 pm

yup..the afc fonts are different then the MSL fonts...dunno if q line have that afc fonts...and no sponsors on the jersey...tq for the advice bro...
Back to top Go down
aizusan
aizusan

Male

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Newcastle United 1976 - 1978 Player Issue Bukta Jersey

National treasures - Page 5 P6280010

*the famous "closed V" neck collar"
National treasures - Page 5 P6280011

*Bukta, Made In England*
National treasures - Page 5 P6280012

*Old Newcastle United bird emblem"
National treasures - Page 5 P6280013

*Bukta emblem on the sleeve*
National treasures - Page 5 P6280014

*there are two types of this player issue jersey. First type (on the right pic) = the "bird" emblem sewn directly on the jersey. Second type (on the left pic) = the "bird" emblem sewn separately and later on sewn on the jersey. *
National treasures - Page 5 P6280015

*First type*
National treasures - Page 5 P6280016

*Second type*
National treasures - Page 5 P6280017

*First type (on the left pic) and Second type (on the right pic), the design of the Newcastle United emblems are just the same.
National treasures - Page 5 P7010010

Adidas green vintage jersey. Made in West Germany, Made by Adidas Erima.

National treasures - Page 5 P7010113

Adidas red vintage jersey. Made in West Germany.

National treasures - Page 5 P7030110

Last edited by aizusan on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sakhratul
sakhratul

Male
Number of posts : 1638
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:03 am

nice newcastle kit bro... ko mmg otai vintage kit...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
aizusan
aizusan

Male

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:42 pm

sakhratul wrote:
nice newcastle kit bro... ko mmg otai vintage kit...

thanks bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blinkz08
blinkz08

Male
Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : collecting vintage and rare jersey
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:37 pm

heheh...cmen aku nak dpt title otai vintage bro..?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
devil_nick87
devil_nick87

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, GoKart
Humor : Malaysia to win the World Cup one day
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:36 pm

any stuff with "Made In West Germany" is very2 collectible since West Germany no longer exist. I've seen an old sweater with that tag selling for RM1k at a bundle shop.

sorry out of topic a bit.
Back to top Go down
aizusan
aizusan

Male

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:18 pm

Vintage Adidas Los Angeles Olympic 1984 sling bag....four years after Olympic Moscow Sweat Crying or Very sad (we missed Olympic Moscow)....this bag is not a reproduction one....deadstock from 1984 Very Happy

National treasures - Page 5 P7120110

National treasures - Page 5 P7120111

National treasures - Page 5 P7120112

*made in Taiwan*
National treasures - Page 5 P7120113
Back to top Go down
aizusan
aizusan

Male

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:20 pm

blinkz08 wrote:
heheh...cmen aku nak dpt title otai vintage bro..?Very Happy

hahaha....kau dah memang otai vintage Brows Cool .....tengok je jersi kau yg mengancam tu......aku ni biasa ja Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aizusan
aizusan

Male

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:22 pm

devil_nick87 wrote:
any stuff with "Made In West Germany" is very2 collectible since West Germany no longer exist. I've seen an old sweater with that tag selling for RM1k at a bundle shop.

sorry out of topic a bit.

coool.....damn crazy that shop sell old sweater made in west germany for RM 1 k.......hahahaha....actually i like old skool stuff....how about u???
Back to top Go down
oggy
oggy

Male
Number of posts : 1167
Job/hobbies : Teacher / listen oasis n grunge music
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:22 pm

aizusan wrote:
Vintage Adidas Los Angeles Olympic 1984 sling bag....four years after Olympic Moscow Sweat Crying or Very sad (we missed Olympic Moscow)....this bag is not a reproduction one....deadstock from 1984 Very Happy

*made in Taiwan*

i like this bag Drool not only collecting jerseys, also collect the olympics stuff... Cheers
Back to top Go down
blinkz08
blinkz08

Male
Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : collecting vintage and rare jersey
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:46 pm

mmg damn crazy that bndle shop there.selling for rm1k..where..?i like to go there to brainwash their brain..Smile..Very Happy..

bro aizusan..i'm not that otai vintage bro..ko lg otai dr aku 5 anak tangga...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aizusan
aizusan

Male

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:16 pm

blinkz08 wrote:
mmg damn crazy that bndle shop there.selling for rm1k..where..?i like to go there to brainwash their brain..Smile..Very Happy..

bro aizusan..i'm not that otai vintage bro..ko lg otai dr aku 5 anak tangga...Very Happy

hahaha....ala stakat 5 anak tangga, kau boleh naik punya Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
aizusan
aizusan

Male

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:17 pm

oggy wrote:
aizusan wrote:

*made in Taiwan*

i like this bag Drool not only collecting jerseys, also collect the olympics stuff... Cheers

oggy got poisoned Drool Brows Brows
Back to top Go down
aboo barazite
aboo barazite

Male
Number of posts : 210
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:53 pm

caya la supermokh ! gila2 Respect
Back to top Go down
aizusan
aizusan

Male

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:48 am

aboo barazite wrote:
caya la supermokh ! gila2 Respect

Smile saya biasa2 jer Cool
Back to top Go down
aizusan
aizusan

Male

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Not so latest hauls Very Happy Cool

France Home Jersey World Cup 2010
National treasures - Page 5 P6280029

National treasures - Page 5 P6280030

Argentina Home Jersey World Cup 2010 ( Made In Argentina !!!!)
National treasures - Page 5 P6280031

National treasures - Page 5 P6280032

National treasures - Page 5 P6280033

National treasures - Page 5 P6280034

*Made In Argentina*
National treasures - Page 5 P6280035

*The tag, Made In Argentina*
National treasures - Page 5 P6280036

National treasures - Page 5 P6280037

National treasures - Page 5 P6280038

National treasures - Page 5 P6280039

Spain Home Jersey World Cup 2010....Champione Del Mundo!!!!
National treasures - Page 5 P7150110

National treasures - Page 5 P7150111

Spain Away Jersey World Cup 2010....Champione Del Mundo!!!!
National treasures - Page 5 P7150112

National treasures - Page 5 P7150113
Back to top Go down
redyap
redyap

Male
Number of posts : 2435
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Reading.....
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:58 pm

woo, great hauls of WC addition..
Why there is Made In Argentina for ARG home kit?? Cool man, where to grab ?? Brows
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/redyap-kitshome/
aizusan
aizusan

Male

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:02 pm

The famous goalkeeper kit........ Cool Brows Brows
National treasures - Page 5 P7150114

National treasures - Page 5 P7150115

National treasures - Page 5 R_arum10

National treasures - Page 5 R_arum11

National treasures - Page 5 Rarumu10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National treasures   National treasures - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National treasures