Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Neverending Journey....

Go down 
+72
redyap
kimyong
nickvanhakim
oggy
zamarano
Ritterbarca
akkmutd0711
pongkes
WRooney
amril209
Mikeyb1987
LO79
knight
se7en
fio88
keanzteoh
vincek
roc_property
keith
johnsongiggs
koro
emudcorleone
saddizdd7
redsuns
bombyxmori
wheehs
treble_1999
odieseven
redtribe
berserk
Juventus99
sylus tung
couldplay
devil_nick87
ayai
chcher
subpar
ningnongjin
iswandi7
qontok-qontok
slyyoung
stilo10
sakhratul
kewellrulez
plokoon
great_uq
JuNz-V
loquenemy
cantona
edward85
qsp1985
aizusan
acman
qspn
slacker
unknown
n|c#o[L]a^s
nicque_panda
alister88
azan82
wongkwp
ryanso85
aw13
ana
aprilia_8080
aBs-
zephyr
imrock
edmund83
oscar7
schmeichel7
pyroboy1911
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male
Number of posts : 5291
Registration date : 2008-06-04

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Hhmm...the goalkeeper kit does feel a bit loose, and the sleeve and length of the shirt is long anyway, so....if u think that regular M is a bit loose, and wanna go for a bit tight fitting, then go for S Smile

Best way is to go and check out ALI for the LS sizing for home kit, because i believe it has the same cutting. but looking at Peter's review on the away GK kit, he also says the gk kit is bigger than the LS so yea, if u think regular M is loose then can go for S.
Back to top Go down
http://wtdaclub.blogspot.com
edward85
Malaysian Jersey Collector
edward85

Male
Number of posts : 1117
Job/hobbies : football,jersey,music,cd album.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:24 pm

icic...better...if not spoil your kits...then would b a waste... Smile
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:30 pm

haha yea hope it's working good, if not my 1996 holland shirt will be spoilt Tongue
Back to top Go down
vincek
Indonesian Jersey Collector
vincek

Male
Number of posts : 340
Job/hobbies : for now hooked with jerseys!
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:09 pm

pyroboy1911 wrote:
Thanks Nic!

iswandi7, yeap the goalie shirt is longer by a bit. But the swoosh is the same size, it's just optical illusion i think..

and great observation you've got there. Yeap, i've got it framed quite neatly, but if compared to professional work, this is far from nice. But considering the price of frame is just AUD15 from IKEA, i think this will do Laughing Here's a pic:

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 6496_143504175960_720080960_3491628_6274506_n

drooling...... Drool Drool Drool

pyroboy1911 wrote:
New hauls!
And a bunch of namesets and badges from Wiggy and HoB!

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 P7140911

DISCLAIMER: TORRES 9 NNS not for me, it's for Kewellrulez.

Anyway, u guys want a review of the goalie kit? it's basically nearly the same as the home in LS, but if u guys still want i can work on it. Or i can send pics to Schmikes if he wanna compile it with his Home kit review.

mate.. are the euro 2004 patches from HOB DIY? Is the material basically the same as the ori ones?
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:14 pm

vincek, even though it may not be the exact same one as those produced back in 2004, but i can testify to what ian told me, the patch is of the highest quality. No problem applying, peeling, glue is good and stick hard and there's even a gloss finish, not those cheap ones that are rough on the surface. I quote what Ian told me:

Quote :
Well to be honest I have no problem with any of HoB items he is selling. I am not convinced any are fake but I guess that depends on whether you want to label reproductions as fakes. If you want to do that then for me that is a grey area. I have bought an applied many of HoB items that he has on auction now and have never had any problems with application and quality or any originality issues.

For his retro Nike NNs from 1996-2000 style like the Holand one you have shown I have researched this before as to how he has them when no-one else has or other sellers have fake 2 piece styles. The answer I found was that in HK the licensed supplier still has the software to cut the original printing style. This is how he can cut them but as he has to order them in like 10 or 20 sets at a time then he can only pick certain players and not offer the whole squad. I can say for certain that the quality and font is 100% accurate to the original player size NNs. For his Euro 2004 badges they again are fine as I have been able to confirm them with some sets I got from Chris Kay as what they used to call a 'sample item' sent out to some account holders. For their Adidas stiched Euro type you can see they are the original type as the stiching is a lot better and the edge is flat. There are many fakes of the stiched type and some very poor. I have had the stiched type from HoB and compared it to the Subside sold stiched type and I can confirm they are the same.

For the WC2006 qualifying patch I have never owned them as I know they are basically a sticker never intended to wash and to be used for 1 game only so I don't know much about it but I have no reason to query any other items including the 2010 patch as the patch is easily available in HK/Japan as there are no license restrictions on sale of these items that exist within Europe/America.
Back to top Go down
knight
Singaporean Jersey Collector
knight

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:04 pm

the WC2010 qualifying patch is just a sticker? no wonder in some games i watch, some corners of the patches are already drooping. you have to really wash those jerseys with that patch real carefully.
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:45 pm

knight wrote:
the WC2010 qualifying patch is just a sticker? no wonder in some games i watch, some corners of the patches are already drooping. you have to really wash those jerseys with that patch real carefully.

No mate the WC2006 qualifying patch is basically a sticker. The 2010 one should be a normal patch that will wash easily
Back to top Go down
vincek
vincek

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:30 am

thanks for the clarification pyro.. btw is the euro 2004 patches felt like materials or are they PU?
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:47 am

Euro 2004 for mine is PU, coz i apply it to Nike sponsored team (Holland). Starting from 2004 IINM, Nike sponsored teams used PU patches instead of embroided or Lextra ones.
Back to top Go down
vincek
vincek

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:48 am

need some lessons here.. so other teams except for Nike sponsored ones wear embroidered or lextra patches? Does that include recent tournaments like euro 2008 and world cups?
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:52 am

so far, i only know of Euro competitions doing so. Nike teams use PU, while other sponsor teams use either the Lextra or the embroided ones. and yes, it includes Euro 2008 as well, for example the ones sold by Subsidesports recently is PU, can be used on Nike teams.
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Took the time off yesterday to apply some NNS and patches. Here's 2 that i apply namesets on:

Holland 1996 Euro shirt with BERKGAMP 10 to add to my Oranje collection. This shirt is unique because it is only used during the Euro competition, coz IINM after the competition Holland switched to Nike.

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 P7160819

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 P7160820

MU 0708 Goalkeeper PI kit with number 1. the 1 appears to be low, but i've seen videos of youth matches, and their numbers are low, the same place if there is name applied:

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 P7160821

Also complete these shirts with badges:

Holland 04-06 with Euro04 badges. The limited edition shirt which is rare, now it gets even rarer with badges on them Tongue :

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 P7160822

England 09-11 with WQ2010 qualifiers badge:

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 P7160823

MU 94-96 with 93-94 Champions badge:

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 P7160824

Leicester City 09-10 home shirt with League 1 Champions badge. Got the shirt with NNS from Leicester City online shop earlier on:

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 P7160825

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 P7160826

England 02-04 away with FIFA KOREA WORLD CUP badge:

My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 P7160827
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male
Number of posts : 2147
Job/hobbies : soccer, futsal
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:23 pm

what else can i say mate. IMPRESSIVE!!!! Thumbsup full kits with patches!!
Back to top Go down
qspn
qspn

Male
Number of posts : 1118
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:25 pm

Nice one especially the Bergkamp one. Clap He is renown in international stage for his superb half volley goal against Argentina in the WC98. That goal particular stick into my mind till now
Back to top Go down
aw13
Administrator
Administrator
aw13

Male
Number of posts : 2863
Job/hobbies : JC la....
Humor : Dry (almost cracking)
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Yes must say pretty impressive, and definitely another otai in the making. I, for one, never do up my national kits (except for 2006 WC) as the patch-es were hard to come by at that time, and pretty expensive for me, as I have quite a number of kits to have full patch-es applied! Smile

Nonetheless, good work, and looking forward to your next hauls!
Back to top Go down
johnsongiggs
johnsongiggs

Male
Number of posts : 823
Job/hobbies : Collecting man utd jersey, Sports
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Nice kits with patches...
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:33 pm

thanks guys! I noticed HoB have those rare patches for quite some time, and after "consultation" with Ian, i decided to get some from him Laughing

bergkamp is to try to have my Holland side collection of 10's, since i got the RVN10 and Sneidjer10 when i start that theme.

i understand what u mean aaron when there's a lot to be applied. if 1 kit is to be applied, it is only fair for all the other kits that are applicable for the patch to have them too! that's why i have a hard time deciding how many WC2010 qualifiers badge i need to get Sweat
Back to top Go down
edward85
edward85

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:34 pm

that MU home kit u just put the Patches without NNs ???
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:36 pm

at the back there's CANTONA 7, which i applied last year Smile
Back to top Go down
edward85
edward85

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:45 pm

icic..so the next target for you must this season MU Home n Away including the Gk kit??? Tongue Laughing
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:11 pm

haha i've already got the home kit's nns, but haven't arrive yet...the gk kit i din order yet, coz at that time, din know what colour will the gk wear..
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:26 pm

The Bergkamp shirt looks nice fully printed Smile
Back to top Go down
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:48 pm

all thanks to you mate Cheers
Back to top Go down
stilo10
stilo10

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Job/hobbies : Football & JSY
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Mikeyb1987
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:15 am

That grey MU GK shirt from 07/08, what size is it? I have the Blue version of the shirt size XXL (UK) with Van Der Sar 1 on the back and the number is much further up the shirt than yours, TBH I'm trying to recall where the numbers were placed on the outfield reserves shirts for the couple of matches I saw last season but I'm sure they are put in the normal place regardless of not having names on the shirts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Neverending Journey....   My Neverending Journey.... - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Neverending Journey....
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next