Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum

Go down 
+83
clocky15
brad147690
Nistelrooy
Djuom
AnggiSriwijaya
hotrod77
Akmal29
united788
damnself
dipaa
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Fowler
Al
ghoster
Mikeyb1987
Bliss&Ecstasy
OneUnited
kreez
ditt
Tease
Gazzel83
edmund83
nineteeneighty.seven
Shakey252
teckhooi
shah1312
hakka_jin
teong0209
meGATron77
KenTheMan
call_me_el_nino
njhh
noobie
redsuns
nimrod2
kimyong
pika_joe
visioz
Faiz_bdez Fafara
laputa1
Edmundmah
redyap
oggy
zamarano
vincek
YNWA
sco_chan
WRooney
Ritterbarca
aw13
joke_her
knight
berserk
retro red devil
redtribe
kewellrulez
qsp1985
revenent7
zaim
LO79
treble_1999
great_uq
qontok-qontok
iswandi7
johnsongiggs
acman
stilo10
pyroboy1911
asprillialim
sylus tung
Fyrekat
chcher
oscar7
aprilia_8080
ERIC5
nicque_panda
qspn
schmeichel7
edward85
sakhratul
adamiqbal
alister88
curator
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
kewellrulez
Malaysian Jersey Collector
kewellrulez

Male
Number of posts : 2147
Job/hobbies : soccer, futsal
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:34 am

curator wrote:
It defintely won't be Carlsberg next season, but it's yet to know what will be on next sponsor until 18 September 2009:

Quote :

Liverpool to unveil new shirt sponsor on September 18

Gillett also confirmed that Liverpool will unveil a new shirt sponsor on September 18, stating: "I think people will be pleased and surprised. It will be one of the great, worldwide corporations. And I think it will be a sponsor people will be pleased and surprised to be [associated with] Liverpool."

SOURCE: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=675180&cc=5739

great news. and it could be SC bank if the rumours are right. just hope its not another alcohol drink sponsor Sweat
Back to top Go down
curator
Jersey Expert (Hong Kong)
curator

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:34 am

One more piece coming soon, but it's rather expensive when compared with the Reebok pair.

Gayle's match worn FA Cup Semi Final 1995-96 away shirt, which she scored a penalty shot and got the team win and reached the Final. Wub

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC95LAP16-a
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC95LAP16-b

It's no way that my other friend parts with his #4 one (as shown in several posts in front of this thread), and thus I need to buy off this #16 myself. Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.LiverpoolKits.com
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:54 am

very nice shirt mate! indeed its rare and Extinct !!! im sure the damage u paid for is quite high ya? if any seller had DHL sponsored shirt, please let me know. at least i would like to get 1 if the price is right.
Back to top Go down
YNWA
Singaporean Jersey Collector
YNWA

Male
Number of posts : 102
Job/hobbies : Liverpool FC
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:39 pm

past reebok liverpool jerseys doesnt seem to worth much money compare to old adidas liverpool jerseys.

i see lots of unwanted rebook kit selling at weston outlet, selling at quite a low price.

i nv like reebok kits! haha

the new sponsor shld be SC, unless is somebody else who willing to pump in the cash.
Back to top Go down
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:04 am

It's confirmed that Standard Chartered Bank will be the new shirt sponsors next season:

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N165741090914-0000.htm

Good news to all muslim liverpool fans...
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
LO79
LO79

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:06 pm

yes, once Liverpool FC has made the announcement, it is a confirmed and done deal.
And yes, it is good news - not only for Muslim fans but for everyone actually.

To the club - means more income.
To the manager - means more fund to buy players.
To Muslim fans - no more worries to wear jerseys with alcohol sponsor on the front.
To all Liverpool fans - means eliminate the jinx that we have never won the league under Carlsberg sponsorship. Huhuhu...
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/Lukman.Omar.79
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 pm

LO79 wrote:
yes, once Liverpool FC has made the announcement, it is a confirmed and done deal.

To Muslim fans - no more worries to wear jerseys with alcohol sponsor on the front.
To all Liverpool fans - means eliminate the jinx that we have never won the league under Carlsberg sponsorship. Huhuhu...

good points there.

1. our previous deals with Carlsberg is way low compared to other top clubs in EPL.
2. wel, its up to owners to decide.
3. spot on, no worries for fans to wear liverpool kit and im sure the reason many liv fans getting the fake 1 is that they could not wear the authentic with Carlsberg sponsor.
4. Couldnt agree more. since Carlsberg era, we have not land a single hand on the trophy.

YNWA Standard Chartered Clap
Back to top Go down
qspn
qspn

Male
Number of posts : 1118
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 pm

The black tee that Torres and Gerrard wore look nice with silver printing of the Standard Chartered. Hopefully they will incorporate colors that will match our kit's color
Back to top Go down
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male
Number of posts : 2711
Job/hobbies : Football, jersey, unplugged music, keyboard, singing

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Advice to fellow liverpool JCs - time to complete all your liverpool carslberg kits, cos once sponsor changes, it will be rare and price may hike up Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9727640@N08/collections/72157605155
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:07 pm

chcher wrote:
Advice to fellow liverpool JCs - time to complete all your liverpool carslberg kits, cos once sponsor changes, it will be rare and price may hike up Smile

haha a hint for urself as well mate;) more spendings?
Back to top Go down
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:10 pm

haha my carlberg kits are complete, except i may get the odd LS kits or GK kits as and when i come across them Tongue

im dead broke, haha 4 more hauls from Rob and thats it, puasa for a month ...
\Waiting for curator to bring in the shirt early next year? haha i bet Mike will be one of the first to grab the kit!
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:17 pm

chcher wrote:
haha my carlberg kits are complete, except i may get the odd LS kits or GK kits as and when i come across them Tongue

\Waiting for curator to bring in the shirt early next year? haha i bet Mike will be one of the first to grab the kit!

haha i wont be surprise if there are more coming in from ya Laughing
Back to top Go down
curator
curator

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:04 pm

chcher wrote:

Being frank, I am rather expecting the home shirt from EPL week 37 (VS Chelsea played at Anfield Road).
Guess what? If my statistic gathered is not wrong and can be projected forward, everytime Liverpool changes to a new home kit, they will wear it ahead in the last home league match of the prior season.

That means, for examples:

A 2004-2006 Reebok home kit first appeared in the 2003-2004 season week 38 (15.05.2004 1 - 1 VS Newcastle @ Anfield ):
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/50943007/Getty-Images-Sport
A 2008-2010 Adidas home kit first appeared in the 2007-2008 season week 37 ((04.05.2008 1 - 0 VS Man City @ Anfield ):
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/81002237/Getty-Images-Sport
(04.05.2008 1 - 0 VS Man City )

So what does it imply? Liverpool may wear it's new 2010-2012 home kit on week 37 this season - the last Anfield Road home EPL match.
But note here, the shirt can be a new one (Adidas' discretion to have a sneak peek of new home kit), but sponsorship is the old one - Carlsberg (Carlsberg's binding contract only expires at the END of season 2009-2010).

It will be a very interesting hybrid shirt - the only time a 2010-2012 home kit with old Carlsberg sponsor applied on it. It maybe an analogy to the FA Cup Final 1992 shirt - a proposed to be new shinny fabric texture of the new season 1992-93, but retained the old Candy sponsor instead of Carlsberg. Clap

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC91HP
1991-1992 home shirt - Candy sponsored, everything apart from the club crest printed into the shirt's fabric, Adidas motif positoned on 3-stripes, dull fabric texture.
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC92HP
1992-1993 home shirt - Carlsberg sponsored, club crest embroidered, Carlsberg embossed, Adidas motif embroidered & positioned at collar-centre, shinny fabric texture.
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC92FACP
1992 FA Cup Final shirt - last match of season 1991-92, Candy sponsored, club crest embroidered, Candy embossed, Adidas motif embroidered & positioned at collar-centre, shinny fabric texture.

In short, the EPL home kit from week 37 might be an one-off piece. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
YNWA
YNWA

Male
Number of posts : 102
Job/hobbies : Liverpool FC
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:15 pm

omg! i love the jerseys! damm retro! great new add! really envy your collection!

YNWA
Back to top Go down
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Thanks for the heads up Mike, haha maybe we will all be sourcing for the same kit then haha...
Back to top Go down
oggy
oggy

Male
Number of posts : 1167
Job/hobbies : Teacher / listen oasis n grunge music
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:31 pm

LO79 wrote:

really2 good news..dreams come true.. Very Happy next season, must buy all kits man.. Dizzy maybe ls for display and ss for wear... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:02 am

haha bro you getting very excited chill out Tongue
Back to top Go down
curator
curator

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Upon taking certain risk in buying the following shirt, plus further detailed checking to photos / potential availability of similar shirts in the market / embroidery / Carlsberg details etc. on the shirt, I hereby confirm the following addition is a 100% genuine one.

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 _DR13872
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC09HMAP
Hillsborough Memorial Match (14/05/2009) All Stars side match shirt of Dave Watson (ex-Everton defender)

I would not show close-up zooms or write a detailed report telling WHAT differences I discover on this genuine shirt when compared with those fakes manufactured by the Hong Kong based shop "teamstation" and sold through ebay by hk-hobby. But I can now confidently discover HOW I can spot on a fake from a genuine just by looking at the photos. The faker made so very poor mistakes which draw the line of division.

Last edited by curator on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schmeichel7
Administrator
Administrator
schmeichel7

Male
Number of posts : 4273
Job/hobbies : Collecting Football Jerseys

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:50 am

Great catch there mike.

Yes, yo don't have to show closeup photos of the embroidery etc etc.... if you want to help stop other fakers from taking advantage out of it....
Back to top Go down
http://my-fjc.friendhood.net
curator
curator

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:31 pm

I have done a little bit research by watching the match video again. Dave Watson, the Evertonian defender who played in the all-Merseyside FA Cup Final after the Hillsborough Disaster 1989, was named as the skipper of the All Stars side in the Hillsborough Memorial Match played on 14 May 2009.

Here're some screen captures.

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC09HMC1
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC09HMC2
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC09HMC3
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC09HMC4

It's always nice to have a shirt of the captain from such a memorable match.
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:24 am

well done;) nice pictures. i wish i had the chance to actually be there and watch it.
Back to top Go down
curator
curator

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Newly added to the museum are the following pair of shirts...

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC07FPAHPC
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC07FPAHP
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC07FPAHP-a
Liverpool F.P.A. (Former Players Association) 2007 Tour Home Player Shirt - Alan Kennedy #3

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC07FPAAPC
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC07FPAAP
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC07FPAAP-a
Liverpool F.P.A. (Former Players Association) 2007 Tour Away Player Shirt - John Aldridge #8

Former Players Association is similar to Masters Football and Legends XI, which are organizations of retired footballers playing exhibition matches around the world.

F.P.A. shirts are not massly produced for commercial sale purposes. The pair above are genuine player shirts but they are not match worn ones.

The first squad photo shows the team wearing a Joma brand F.P.A. home shirt with a different sponsor. It's the match played on 5 August 2007, at Chimney Corners ground, Randlestown Road, Antrim

The second squad photo shows the team wearing a Joam brand F.P.A. away shirt with Growsport sponsor.
Back to top Go down
curator
curator

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:26 pm

I have just picked up my Torres box edition today. Mine is the 786 / 9999.

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC09AB
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC09AB-a
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 LFC09AB-b
Back to top Go down
redyap
redyap

Male
Number of posts : 2435
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Reading.....
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:06 am

Good caught bro...mine is 0684/9999.....
looked for more forum mate to follow our step.... Tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/redyap-kitshome/
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:01 am

Nice addition to your collection mate! Very Happy splendid and indeed beautiful piece!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum
Page 10 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next