Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others

Go down 
+39
fidel voglino
hotrod77
axadrezado
Caveman Ninja
united788
aggchild
botakjb
Xiong
oneplusone
parang1983
nineteeneighty.seven
Alixker
n4l
teong0209
wmchen
johnsongiggs
pyroboy1911
aboo barazite
jablay
nizam52
treble_1999
Gazzel83
aw13
call_me_el_nino
asprillialim
lynn
schmeichel7
qsp1985
iswandi7
blinkz08
chcher
noobie
kewellrulez
nicque_panda
Edmundmah
nimrod2
knight
redyap
ahhian
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male
Number of posts : 2711
Job/hobbies : Football, jersey, unplugged music, keyboard, singing
Registration date : 2008-03-31

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:56 am

thats a very nice catch bro, and no you did not bore us, its always good to have a brief "intro" to your kits, we all enjoy learning more!

I want to get that as part of my No. 10 collection la! haha

and agree with knight, photography skill / technique geng!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9727640@N08/collections/72157605155
call_me_el_nino
Singaporean Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 234
Job/hobbies : Collecting jerseys/watching/playing soccer
Registration date : 2010-01-21

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:24 am

at least a collector out of the norm.....
Back to top Go down
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:31 am

haha el nino, there are alot of unique collectors in the forum la. asprillialim for one is also unique - he ever only collects italy jerseys and has 400+ of them haha...including worn and PI kits....

everyone is encouraged to have a theme so it makes collecting more fun. ahhian's j league kits are really good Smile
Back to top Go down
aw13
Administrator
Administrator
aw13

Male
Number of posts : 2863
Job/hobbies : JC la....
Humor : Dry (almost cracking)

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Actually quite a number of Japanese players are plying their trade in Europe

Morimoto 15 - Catania (Italy)
Mizuno 27 - Celtic (Scotland)
Matsui 22 - Grenoble (France)
Nakamura 7 - Espanyol (Spain)
Hasebe 13 - Wolfsburg (Germany)

Happy collecting! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector
Gazzel83

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Manchester United, Gaelic Games, Playing Football, Watching Football, Travelling, Collecting Shirts...
Humor : Ah derka derka derka....
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Really impressive collection and info going on here...seen a few J-League shirts in Weston when i visited and was tempted, but may have to leave it until i visit Japan...hopefully one day...

Think J-League kits are awesome, and would love a name and numbered one...

Actually have a Nagoya Grampus Eight shirt (Umbro) from around 1996-98 but havent been able to even get a good picture of the back of the shirt to see what the name and numbering was like...can anyone help? Was thinking Stoijkovic 10 would be lovely....
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:16 pm

An un-usual and nice addition Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
nizam52
Malaysian Jersey Collector
nizam52

Male
Number of posts : 138
Job/hobbies : Collecting Signed Jersey and beautiful jersey
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Woww J-league jersey very nice Ahhian .I notice most of the team in J-league wear very colourful and striking colour. this jersey remind me of Barcelona pink jersey bright and striking .
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: CSKA Moscow 2010 Reebok Jersey   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:17 pm

If you had seen my previous post on the VVV Venlo jersey you know that I start to collect Japanese players who play abroad.

This is the 2nd Honda jersey I got from a Russian online shop.

Manage to get all the patches and tags on it too.

Maybe I should get his World Cup jersey for TechFit or Formation Smile

Enjoy the pixs.

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010545

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010550

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010546

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010548

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010547

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010544

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010549

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010551

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Honda
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:18 pm

My 2 Honda's jerseys:

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010553

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010552
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:20 pm

I'm very tempted to get another Russian Premier League jersey with my name printed on it in Russian.

Quite special I think Smile

Last edited by ahhian on Sat May 22, 2010 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
noobie
noobie

Number of posts : 1542
Job/hobbies : Collecting jerseys and movies.
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:45 pm

Awesome jerseys mate. Would love to own one J-League jersey one day.
Back to top Go down
http://jonathanso.blogspot.com/
knight
knight

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:59 pm

buddy, if you are going to print in Russian let me know. if price is reasonable, I also want to give it a go.
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:20 am

The printings are cheap, you just need to choose the jersey you want.

Which team are you looking for?

knight wrote:
buddy, if you are going to print in Russian let me know. if price is reasonable, I also want to give it a go.
Back to top Go down
knight
knight

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:29 am

No particular team. Spartak Moscow, CSKA Moscow, Lokomotiv Moscow anyone also can.
Back to top Go down
chcher
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
chcher

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:29 am

freaking nice Honda kits! great hauls there mate
Back to top Go down
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector
Gazzel83

Male
Job/hobbies : Manchester United, Gaelic Games, Playing Football, Watching Football, Travelling, Collecting Shirts...

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:23 am

ahhian wrote:
The printings are cheap, you just need to choose the jersey you want.

Which team are you looking for?

knight wrote:

I would be interested in Russian jerseys too, how can you get a hold of them all with name and number and all the sponsors? I need to save a bit before I can spend, but Im trying to fill in my collection of places Ive been where I didnt get a shirt, Moscow is one of them...very very nice shirt...I love loads of sponsors on a shirt!!!
Back to top Go down
nimrod2

Number of posts : 2035
Job/hobbies : music football!
Humor : none
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:59 am

i dont mind joining to, if it's reasonable.
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:19 pm

nimrod2 wrote:
i dont mind joining to, if it's reasonable.

you dont mind joining anything la
Back to top Go down
redyap
redyap

Male
Number of posts : 2435
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Reading.....
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:09 pm

but never see you share your collection or latest hauls here, nimrod...hehe Tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/redyap-kitshome/
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:46 am

Anyone who would like to combine order with me (if you are located in Singapore only), please have a look at the MO section.
Back to top Go down
jablay
Indonesian Jersey Collector
Indonesian Jersey Collector
jablay

Male
Number of posts : 168
Job/hobbies : COLLECT INDO CLUB MW SHIRTS
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:03 am

We same soul bro....
i like some your collection..maybe we can swap
http://picasaweb.google.com/septo.riza/JLEAGUE#
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/indonesiamatchwornshirts
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:16 am

I like this.

jablay wrote:
We same soul bro....
i like some your collection..maybe we can swap
Back to top Go down
ahhian

Male

PostSubject: Just in time for tonite :)   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Picked this up from the post office earlier:

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010596

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010594

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010595

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010597

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010599

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010598

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010602

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010603

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 P1010600

Kit is very much lighter than the replica version.

Outstanding ventilation at the sides.

Hope you like the pics Smile
Back to top Go down
Gazzel83
Irish Jersey Collector
Irish Jersey Collector
Gazzel83

Male

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Love it... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redyap
redyap

Male
Number of posts : 2435
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Reading.....
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:57 pm

from Replicaroom??
That is awesome kit !! Drool
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/redyap-kitshome/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others   ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ahhian's small collection. mostly j-league & jap stuff and some others
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next