Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MY latest I-Empire.......

Go down 
+34
sylus tung
treble_1999
plokoon
slacker
curator
azhanapandi
slyyoung
loquenemy
oggy
pyroboy1911
radheyones
oscar7
yuekuan
chcher
qspn
alister88
schmeichel7
kewellrulez
edward85
teckhooi
aBs-
adamiqbal
aprilia_8080
aw13
ningnongjin
Fyrekat
sakhratul
ERIC5
ayai
joke_her
edmund83
acman
ana
redtribe
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
redtribe
Malaysian Jersey Collector
redtribe

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-04-03

MY latest I-Empire....... Empty
PostSubject: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:14 pm

hI...

Just want to share my latest collection..manage to grab this season away shirt..FORMOTION..no carslberg sponsor...and the best thing..the shirts are in SMALL size and XL BOYS.....hehe..really hard to find it..

...can anybody spot the different btwn this 2 shirts?....Smile......i got one already...anyone?...hehehehe

Last edited by redtribe on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
ana
ana

Female
Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:16 pm

wow..they also have player version for kid size? nice 1 there
the difference..err..the size? Sweat
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:36 pm

ana wrote:
wow..they also have player version for kid size? nice 1 there
the difference..err..the size? Sweat

yeahh...im quiet surprise too..when i found it.....nope...not the size...hehehe..keep looking...
Back to top Go down
acman
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
acman

Male
Number of posts : 2193

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:32 pm

hmm now i think the apparel produce this player issue shirt for business rather than for player usage only.. Very Happy Very Happy

different than in the 90's where player issue are very limited..

probably the Small or Boys size are used for Liverpool Academy player..

one difference i notice is the FORMOTION

on the right shirt it's bit close to the red line..
Back to top Go down
https://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff224/acman_soccer_jersey/
edmund83
edmund83

Male
Number of posts : 868
Job/hobbies : APO

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:41 pm

de difference r LFC A JSY PL (694413) n LFC A JSY PYL(694403)..
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:17 am

acman wrote:
hmm now i think the apparel produce this player issue shirt for business rather than for player usage only.. Very Happy Very Happy

different than in the 90's where player issue are very limited..

probably the Small or Boys size are used for Liverpool Academy player..

one difference i notice is the FORMOTION

on the right shirt it's bit close to the red line..

yup..maybe ur right...always about making more money...hahaha...

by the way...the different is...if u can see the collar..the round neck (above adidas logo)...SMALL ADULT is full of white...but the XL BOYS..is in red colour down the neck..dont know why...hmmm...
Back to top Go down
joke_her

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:05 am

nice shirt..rare...good collection..
Back to top Go down
ayai
ayai

Male
Number of posts : 614
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:23 am

where did u get all these rare shirts bro?
Back to top Go down
http://blogbajubola.blogspot.com
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:41 am

ayai wrote:
where did u get all these rare shirts bro?

EBAY mate....seller tu from liverpool...so..tu yg dia dpt byk stock....
Back to top Go down
ana
ana

Female
Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:50 pm

got link to the seller store in ebay? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:58 pm

ana wrote:
got link to the seller store in ebay? Embarassed

ana....try this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LIVERPOOL-FORMOTION-AWAY-SHIRT-BNWT-2007-08_W0QQitemZ310042679714QQihZ021QQcategoryZ106506QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:45 pm

nice jersey you got there.. i prefer it with the sponsor ler.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:39 am

Here..my latest Kit...

Liverpool Home 08/10 Non-sponsored Kit...buy directly form liverpool online shop...got it last wed..1 day before 22.5..perfect...the cutting almost the same as adidas template for euro kit especially as germany home except the collar...i buy XL BOYS..coz S maybe slightly bigger than previous one....hehehe...one more kit to come..sorry for the pics..my camera out of battery....

MY latest I-Empire....... Cc
MY latest I-Empire....... Ccc

Note: One more thing..u buy from liverpool onlineshop..u will get 10 pound gift voucher..u can use it for the next transaction..hehehe..and they ship all the item using DHL....Smile..pretty fast...
Back to top Go down
ERIC5
ERIC5

Male
Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:47 am

Nice haul redtribe, any reviews coming up? wanted to get it but the high delivery cost turned me away, ended up getting it from kitbag on a bulk with the discount links instead Smile
Back to top Go down
sakhratul
sakhratul

Male
Number of posts : 1638
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:15 pm

good catch laaa bro.. no sponsor sum more.. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
ERIC5
ERIC5

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:33 pm

Just received my kit... true enuf.. Adidas got it spot on!! brilliant kit! Clap could not ask for more... brilliant!!
Back to top Go down
Fyrekat
Fyrekat

Male
Number of posts : 365
Job/hobbies : Too many!
Humor : Bakunyuu, I choose you!

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:38 pm

liverpool red wrote:
Just received my kit... true enuf.. Adidas got it spot on!! brilliant kit! Clap could not ask for more... brilliant!!

I really love the ventilation holes, I had always enjoyed wearing the 95-96 shirt coz you'd feel the cool breeze when the wind is blowing. And now the new kit is the same Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
ERIC5
ERIC5

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:02 pm

Yup, same here bro, i had the 1995 kit too once, the ventilation holes were the plus points but that kit material was very stiff, walking in aircond places in this new kit will also be extra nice... glad to see adidas or was it LFC have brought back this feature... too bad the away kit is in such an awful color...oh heck, there is always the "green" euro kit worth looking into but this home kit will be difficult to beat in term of favourite overall ranking...
Back to top Go down
ERIC5
ERIC5

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:44 pm

Took the new kit for a "spin" just now. Very impressed. Took the aircond test. U know how some of the polyester adidas kits tend to cling onto your body and reveal to the world the shape of your love handles as u walk in an air-cond place? well, there is no problem with this kit.

Measurement for my XL is 48/50 but fits just nicely (maybe putting on more weight Sweat ). Did a comparison with the previous kit (XL size also) and found out the sleeve is a tad bitter smaller but is is just nice when worn and does not give the wearer the flappy sleeve feel..

the ventilation holes are a marvel.. really reminds me when i wore the 1995/96 home kit last time...

no problems with the neck space as there is a stretchable part which allows all heads to slip in the kit with ease..

overall: 10 out of 10 (PERFECT)
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:43 pm

good review mate...honestly..i really like this new home kit..especially the V collar...tight fitting collar...hehehe...the ventilation holes also looks so good..more detail on the front kit....the sleeve..perfect for me...liverpool red..u buy from online shop or ALI...hehehe...

great shirt..hopefully we will have a great season tooo...hehehe..
Back to top Go down
ERIC5
ERIC5

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:11 pm

redtribe wrote:
good review mate...honestly..i really like this new home kit..especially the V collar...tight fitting collar...hehehe...the ventilation holes also looks so good..more detail on the front kit....the sleeve..perfect for me...liverpool red..u buy from online shop or ALI...hehehe...

great shirt..hopefully we will have a great season tooo...hehehe..

true bro, this is one kit which needs to be worn to know how functional it is..

i bought mine from kitbag, bulked with another member.. paid RM206 for it incl delivery, + RM50 more for BPL patches and the kit will be complete

wanted to get the non sponsor kit too but at GBP55, it is not practical for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:24 pm

Actually, having seen the real thing, i for one am slightly disappointed... not that it isn't nice or anything, but somehow it isn't as great as i hoped it would be...

As for the away colours, did we not wear something very similar in the nineties?

Last edited by madmoz on Wed May 28, 2008 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ERIC5
ERIC5

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:38 pm

madmoz wrote:
Actually, having seen the real thing, i for one am slightly disappointed... not that it isn't nice or anything, but someone it isn't as great as i hoped it would be...

As for the away colours, did we not wear something very similar in the nineties?

i guess everyone has their own preferences.. i wore it for 2 hours just now and i am totally satisfied..

we did wear the silver color back in the 80s.... but somehow i don't think the grey or silver away kit is going to appeal to me much...
Back to top Go down
Fyrekat
Fyrekat

Male
Number of posts : 365
Job/hobbies : Too many!
Humor : Bakunyuu, I choose you!

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:28 pm

madmoz wrote:
Actually, having seen the real thing, i for one am slightly disappointed... not that it isn't nice or anything, but somehow it isn't as great as i hoped it would be...

Well, like you said it still is a nice kit. I too wish it was 'nicer' but then again I'd be hard pressed to say exactly what that would entail so I guess I'll just be content for now. The only thing to do later is adding patches and NN's Laughing

As for the away colours, I hope they look good in real life. The grey/silver doesn't look that good from pics while the green 3rd kit looks decent. Will definitely wait to see them in person before deciding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:37 pm

I think the green third will have chelsea's 'funny' collar, no offence meant to the stamford bridge devotees...

Am waiting for 'handiplas' euro NNs, probably put Carragher or Babel on it. Problem being Carra only wears LS, and i dinnae like those.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY latest I-Empire.......
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next