Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MY latest I-Empire.......

Go down 
+34
sylus tung
treble_1999
plokoon
slacker
curator
azhanapandi
slyyoung
loquenemy
oggy
pyroboy1911
radheyones
oscar7
yuekuan
chcher
qspn
alister88
schmeichel7
kewellrulez
edward85
teckhooi
aBs-
adamiqbal
aprilia_8080
aw13
ningnongjin
Fyrekat
sakhratul
ERIC5
ayai
joke_her
edmund83
acman
ana
redtribe
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
slyyoung
Malaysian Jersey Collector
slyyoung

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2008-04-03

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:42 am

Thank you for the info redtribe. Appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
ERIC5
ERIC5

Male
Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:03 am

i guess with liverpool facing marseille away in the start of the UCL.. expect even more interest for the non sponsored kit.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
azhanapandi
azhanapandi

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:29 am

liverpool red wrote:
i guess with liverpool facing marseille away in the start of the UCL.. expect even more interest for the non sponsored kit.... Laughing

hahaha...later and soon at ebay...matchworn torres..bla...bla..and as usual,the reason because the carlsberg..bla..bla..so,get ready to bid everybody...hahahaha...beware my friends..hehehe...
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:15 pm

azhanapandi wrote:
liverpool red wrote:

hahaha...later and soon at ebay...matchworn torres..bla...bla..and as usual,the reason because the carlsberg..bla..bla..so,get ready to bid everybody...hahahaha...beware my friends..hehehe...

hahaha...ur right mate....honeslty for me.....better buy the formotion kit and put the player size NN and badges..instead of buying the real matchworn...

hmm..for the marseille match..there will use home shirt i think ..since marseille home kit is in white...hope they gonna use the 3rd geen kit..haha..then..i'll be happy to buy another formotion kit.... Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
qspn
qspn

Male
Number of posts : 1118
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:00 pm

redtribe wrote:
azhanapandi wrote:
liverpool red wrote:

hahaha...ur right mate....honeslty for me.....better buy the formotion kit and put the player size NN and badges..instead of buying the real matchworn...

hmm..for the marseille match..there will use home shirt i think ..since marseille home kit is in white...hope they gonna use the 3rd geen kit..haha..then..i'll be happy to buy another formotion kit.... Thumbsup

I think we will wear the Euro kit again as last season we wore it as well. There isn't much chance to wear our Euro kit hence the team is highly likely to be wearing it.
Back to top Go down
curator
Jersey Expert (Hong Kong)
Jersey Expert (Hong Kong)
curator

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:40 am

Well being honest, whether a non-sponsored commericial release formotion red shirt can be regarded as a perfect substitute of a genuine match worn / supplied shirt depends on the view points you take:

If one collector is not that serious and heavily spending on match worn / supplied shirts regularly / occassionally, then the commercial player specification is a good example of deriving the psychological satisfaction that the shirt is more or less alike / identical to the one players wear in match.

To the extent about the structural differences which differentiate itself from the climacool general merchandise, the above statement is true.

On the other hand, a commercial player spec. shirt is always itself, and never a matchworn. It's a big shame for those cloners who buy plain shirts, add on the names & numbers, patches, never claiming what he ALTERS the condition of the shirt, but instead makes up fake stories of "match worn status". Being frank, getting a plain commercial formotion is not difficult, ironing on official names, numbers & patches is not difficult, BUT constructing an EXACT MATCH WORN LIKE SHIRT shows the huge fallacy of the cloning process.

The big quick question coming in mind is: IRONING ON A WRONG SIZED SHIRT FOR A PARTICULAR PLAYER. No estimates, no guesstimates, unless you are the kit man / manager from Liverpool FC, or a genuine match worn shirts collector, you will NEVER exactly know which player wears whatever size.

Just take one example. Former Australian winger Harry Kewell. I have seen enough 2006-07 formotion shirts ironed with his name / numbers / patches with the claim of "match worn / match issued" status, with sizes varying from M, L, XL or even XXL. So only one size is correct, and no dealers / collectors will disclose the true facts to anyone who wants to make a fortune to "create" a "pseudo match worn" shirt. It is kinda safeguarding the match worn shirts collecting hobby for those who spent their hard earned money and wanted to get the real stuff. It also let match worn shirts collectors smile to see all FOUR SIZES of Harry Kewell shirts appearing at ebay / auction sites / collectors' sites who claimed the shirt was from a particular match / match worn which in fact crystal clear the size tells it's only a self-badged-up stuff.

The second thing which is worth mentioning is that the manner how the kit man irons on names / numbers / patches is quite different from HOW the shopkeepers / self-badging collectors do the same work. Sorry I cannot tell you all WHAT the features we can identify to spot the difference. This is another crucial differentiating for those who are keen on genuine match worn / supplied shirts with beyond reasonable doubt proverence.

Finally, I am not taking sides or concluding whether guys should collect player spec. shirts and make themselves happy by getting cheaper alternatives OR pursue for good proverance match worn shirts. It's a matter of personal preference and the cash they have in their pockets, with neither player spec. shirt nor match worn shirt have a superiority over the other. And there's never an equality sign put between self-badging up player spec. shirt and genuinely sourced match worn shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.LiverpoolKits.com
adamiqbal
adamiqbal

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:35 am

I think anyone who have visited the player's kit room in anfield could easily flip in the shirt and figure out what size the player wear....

I think every shirt sold should have a COA by the players or club to ensure authenticity.

UCL group draw against marseille. you will see plenty of "match worn" shirts even before the kick off.
Back to top Go down
http://sarawakfootballshirts.blogspot.com/
pyroboy1911
Moderator (Malaysia)
Moderator (Malaysia)
pyroboy1911

Male
Number of posts : 5291
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:37 am

yea, there's no way a person can make an exact copy of what the players wear on the field. Like sizes, nobody can guess what size a player is wearing, no? Another good way of looking for fake match worn on ebay, impossible Michael Owen wears XL sized shirt right? Tongue

But most of us have the passion of getting something close to what the players wear. I mean if a player were to choose a PI kit with official nns and patch, and a replica kit with official nns and patch, i'm sure he will choose the PI ones, even though the nns might by a DIY at someone's home right?

But like wat Mr. Michael Yip said, it is personal preferences.Personally, I never regard a DIY player issue kit as the same as a matchworn or match issued shirt. I juz tell myself that this is the closest resemblance to what the players use on pitch Smile. But definitely a NO NO for those who DIY a PI kit, yet claimed it as match issued or match worn, because the seller is not honest anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://wtdaclub.blogspot.com
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:54 am

My latest I-Empire..

Valencia Away 08/09 long sleeve P2R shirt

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 IMG_0043

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 IMG_0044

to be honest, if u guys want to buy any nike p2r shirt this season, make sure u buy extra one size up, coz this shirt is super duper tight, u can see the actual shape of ur body..the material is different from replica...

Liverpool Euro 08/09 player formotion

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 IMG_0047

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 IMG_0046

I think the design of adidas long sleeve shirt for this season is the best..i just love it..especially the gap btwn the 3 lines on the both sleeve..the cutting also good and the material really makes u feel comfortable...

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 IMG_0048

just to share..if u want to buy this season starball with watermark, u can buy it at ss352 separately..but its kind a expensive..will cost u 285 HK dollar ..around rm 130..including registered mail..

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 IMG_0045

still waiting for a new frame for a new shirt...Smile
Back to top Go down
edmund83
edmund83

Male
Number of posts : 868
Job/hobbies : APO

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:17 am

bro, where u bought ur valencia kit?
Back to top Go down
loquenemy

Male
Number of posts : 154
Job/hobbies : Student|| Usha jersey
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:18 am

nice hauls bro redtribe..
ur valencia shirt is really tempting..
where do u bought the nns and the back sponsor?

Last edited by loquenemy on Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:45 am

Nice NNs on the valencia kit!
Back to top Go down
slacker
slacker

Male
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:11 am

Is it jus me or your Liverpool Euro 08/09 player formotion (green) sleeve is too long? It kinda looks longer than usual. By the way, I always wonder where u manage to get all those 'extra' sponsors for your Lyon and now Valencia kits. Nice kit by the way..
Back to top Go down
http://saraslacker.blogspot.com/
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:09 am

loquenemy wrote:
nice hauls bro redtribe..
ur valencia shirt is really tempting..
where do u bought the nns and the back sponsor?

i bought the valencia kit from replicaroom.com..u can buy all the sponsor kit from them..even if the item sold out, u can ask them to order it from u...Smile
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:11 am

slacker wrote:
Is it jus me or your Liverpool Euro 08/09 player formotion (green) sleeve is too long? It kinda looks longer than usual. By the way, I always wonder where u manage to get all those 'extra' sponsors for your Lyon and now Valencia kits. Nice kit by the way..

i think the sleeve is normal..it just because of the pics....Smile...u can get the extra sponsor from replicaroom mate...Smile
Back to top Go down
acman
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
acman

Male
Number of posts : 2193

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:43 am

what is P2R shirt ? player version ?
Back to top Go down
https://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff224/acman_soccer_jersey/
plokoon
plokoon

Male
Number of posts : 1010
Job/hobbies : Socialite
Humor : 1 + 1 = 3

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:03 am

Yup, P2R version is player version.
Back to top Go down
acman
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
acman

Male
Number of posts : 2193

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:30 am

then why the valencia P2R has NIKEFIT embroidery on the bottom, and there's the washing label inside the jersey ?

i thought P2R nike jersey comes without NIKEFIT and the washing label are printed ?
Back to top Go down
https://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff224/acman_soccer_jersey/
oscar7
Moderator (Indonesia)
Moderator (Indonesia)
oscar7

Male
Number of posts : 2270

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:43 am

See this Nike 08-09 Detail for PI kits

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Th_PSG2008-2009awayLS MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Th_PSG2008-2009awayLSBack MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Th_PSG2008-2009awayLSInner

No NikeFit Embriodery and back panel use mesh fabric . and washing label is printed
Back to top Go down
plokoon
plokoon

Male
Number of posts : 1010
Job/hobbies : Socialite
Humor : 1 + 1 = 3

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:47 am

I suppose those without NIKEFIT and with printed washing label are match prepared jerseys. It seems that the trend nowadays is to sell player version jerseys commercially. Although these jerseys have most of the characteristics of a proper player version jersey i.e larger sponsor, more breathability; they still retain some of the elements (like NIKEFIT embroidery) that distinguish it from what is worn by the players. Hence, the code P2R. Player 2 Replica? In other words, it's a hybrid jersey or in-between.
Back to top Go down
sakhratul
sakhratul

Male
Number of posts : 1638
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:21 pm

cool addition bro.. love ur valencia kit.. damn nice... Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:33 pm

plokoon wrote:
I suppose those without NIKEFIT and with printed washing label are match prepared jerseys. It seems that the trend nowadays is to sell player version jerseys commercially. Although these jerseys have most of the characteristics of a proper player version jersey i.e larger sponsor, more breathability; they still retain some of the elements (like NIKEFIT embroidery) that distinguish it from what is worn by the players. Hence, the code P2R. Player 2 Replica? In other words, it's a hybrid jersey or in-between.

That pretty much sums it up. It is really similar to what Nike did in 2002-03 with the commercially available dual layer cool motion shirts for national teams and some clubs like Inter H and A, Barca H and PSG home. They had the same characteristics as the player kitroom dual layer ones but with a different neck size box for the national team shirts and no black nike code tag which was on the retail dual layer version.
Back to top Go down
qspn
qspn

Male
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:37 pm

Excellent hauls. Thumbsup It is great idea to frame some of the other Liverpool jerseys.
Back to top Go down
sylus tung
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector
sylus tung

Male
Number of posts : 799
Humor : Wry
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:53 am

redtribe wrote:

Do you have a picture of the Formotion wash-tag? thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/theMerseyside
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:20 am

sylus tung wrote:
redtribe wrote:

Do you have a picture of the Formotion wash-tag? thanks!

i have it but cannot post it right now as i am away for induction course til 6 dec...will post right away once i get back home..Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY latest I-Empire.......
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next