Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MY latest I-Empire.......

Go down 
+34
sylus tung
treble_1999
plokoon
slacker
curator
azhanapandi
slyyoung
loquenemy
oggy
pyroboy1911
radheyones
oscar7
yuekuan
chcher
qspn
alister88
schmeichel7
kewellrulez
edward85
teckhooi
aBs-
adamiqbal
aprilia_8080
aw13
ningnongjin
Fyrekat
sakhratul
ERIC5
ayai
joke_her
edmund83
acman
ana
redtribe
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kewellrulez
Malaysian Jersey Collector
kewellrulez

Male
Number of posts : 2147
Job/hobbies : soccer, futsal
Registration date : 2008-04-11

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:42 am

can i know how much u did for the frame for liverpool kits? cause i want to get the price range and once back il do it;)
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:04 pm

kewellrulez wrote:
can i know how much u did for the frame for liverpool kits? cause i want to get the price range and once back il do it;)

i used frame from ikea..rm 99 per piece..last time its only rm 79...huh....u can customize ur own frame if u want.( u can go any frame shop).will coz u up to rm 200 - 300..depends on the design and the quality of wood...the only thing that i dont like using ikea frame is..u need to spend hours just to make sure the position of the shirt inside the frame..huh...
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:14 pm

redtribe wrote:
kewellrulez wrote:

i used frame from ikea..rm 99 per piece..last time its only rm 79...huh....u can customize ur own frame if u want.( u can go any frame shop).will coz u up to rm 200 - 300..depends on the design and the quality of wood...the only thing that i dont like using ikea frame is..u need to spend hours just to make sure the position of the shirt inside the frame..huh...

thanks for the info . but the frame colour and design looks great. simple and elegant. nice;)
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:59 pm

its been more than a year since my last update..hehehe

btwn..these are my latest hauls (from last year to February 2010)..some of them are new and some of it just applied the NN and patches (DIY)...

LIVERPOOL AWAY Unsponsored shirt 0910 - Aquilani + 4

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 DSC00278
MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 DSC00279

LIVERPOOL HOME SHIRT FORMOTION shirt L/S 0810 - AGGER + 5..so lucky because i manage to get this shirt for SMALL size...

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 DSC00276
MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 DSC00277

LIVERPOOL AWAY SHIRT FORMOTION shirt L/S 0809 - AGGER + 5

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 DSC00287
MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 DSC00288

LIVERPOOL THIRD/EURO SHIRT FORMOTION shirt 0809 - AGGER + 5

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 DSC00285
MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 DSC00286

SPAIN WORLD CUP FORMOTION SHIRT 2006 - from ebay..im still thinking about finding the NN for this shirts...but it seems its been sold out every where

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 S1

SPAIN EURO 2008 - ALONSO + 14..brought from subsides..thanks to mr. oggy...

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 DSC00283
MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 DSC00284

SPAIN CONFEDERATION CUP 2009 - TORRES + 9...Brought from Home badges..the last piece of small size shirt..huhh

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 DSC00281
MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 DSC00282

SPAIN WORLD CUP 2010 HOME TECH FIT SHIRT - from adidas concept store the garden

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 DSC00226

PORTSMOUTH HOME SHIRT ELITE 0809 - from kitbag..

MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 DSC00297

the details of each shirts u can check them at my blog page - http://www.letalent4life.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
redyap
redyap

Male
Number of posts : 2435
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Reading.....
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:22 pm

nice hauls updates especially the SPAIN WORLD CUP 2010 HOME TECH FIT SHIRT & SPAIN CONFEDERATION CUP 2009........ Clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/redyap-kitshome/
Giggsy_11
Singaporean Jersey Collector
Singaporean Jersey Collector

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:39 pm

I like the SPAIN WORLD CUP 2010 HOME TECH FIT SHIRT Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Wow, awesome unsponsored PI Liv kits and Spain kits, really like the Spain Tech Fit one as well, did you ever try to wear it? Smile Clap
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:11 pm

redyap: thanks..im quite lucky to get hold of the spain confederations shirt..because i tried to find it elsewhere in small size..but could not find any...

giggsy & lit_ching: thanks..the spain tech fit shirt is really nice..still thinking about applying NN for the shirt...not dare enough to do it DIY..hehehe..btw..i already tried the shirt..its fit to ur body shape...but will never try to wear it outside..coz my body is not fit enough...hehehe
Back to top Go down
noobie
noobie

Number of posts : 1542
Job/hobbies : Collecting jerseys and movies.
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:36 pm

I think the Spain Confed Cup home is helluva kit. Nice hauls.
Back to top Go down
http://jonathanso.blogspot.com/
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:37 pm

very nice hauls... Very rar Confederation kit and 2010 tech fit
Back to top Go down
qspn
qspn

Male
Number of posts : 1118
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:10 am

Nice haul mate. Especially the Spain Confederation Cup jersey like most of the guys pointed out. Plenty of jersey with Agger NNs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:45 am

very nice shirts u have there mate. if my memory is right, the home LS formotion size S u got it off ebay right? i came across a shirt in ebay.uk couple weeks ago and its size S.
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:09 am

noobie, gsp1985 & qspn: thanks bros...yeah..i already have shirts with torres and gerrard..looking something different for my collection..Smile

kewellrulez: thanks mate..yes..i got it from ebay...its a bit expensive even though i think i can get cheaper price at the end of season..but cannot tahan ler..since the shirt is small size..Smile..the cutting i can say is quite bigger than the last season away and third..
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:21 am

its very deep pocket to get the l/s size S but its well worth for it yea? Clap
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:00 pm

kewellrulez wrote:
its very deep pocket to get the l/s size S but its well worth for it yea? Clap

hahaha...really worth it mate...really worth it..... Smile ..cant wait to see the away and 3rd shirts become available.....more poison i think...hehehe
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:36 pm

Great hauls, love the Spain Confed shirt as well as the LS home unsponsored PI shirt Smile

You can find the choice of 4 NNs for the Spain WC06 shirt here at Subside. Risky to apply now though with DIY, probably getting them heat pressed is more safer

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/accessories/name-and-number-sets/team/spain-1.html
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:28 pm

treble_1999 wrote:
Great hauls, love the Spain Confed shirt as well as the LS home unsponsored PI shirt Smile

You can find the choice of 4 NNs for the Spain WC06 shirt here at Subside. Risky to apply now though with DIY, probably getting them heat pressed is more safer

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/accessories/name-and-number-sets/team/spain-1.html

thanks mate...i did ask subsides regarding this NN..but they said its sold out already....im also thinking about buying the NN and let see what happen..is it really sold out or the customer services just assume it...about applying the NN...if im not mistaken the adidas NN for world cup 06 a bit hard to apply..and is there any possibility that the NN already expired?...
Back to top Go down
redyap
redyap

Male
Number of posts : 2435
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Reading.....
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Hi bro, maybe you can try this...
Do email them for stock availability.....

http://www.ss352.com/ss/08_mainpage_en.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/redyap-kitshome/
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:16 pm

thanks mate..will do..but i just want to confirm if anyone here recently did try applying this type of NN?..afraid it already expired...
Back to top Go down
treble_1999
Jersey Expert (UK)
Jersey Expert (UK)
treble_1999

Male
Number of posts : 4539
Job/hobbies : Shirt collecting, music, all sports
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:45 pm

redtribe wrote:
thanks mate..will do..but i just want to confirm if anyone here recently did try applying this type of NN?..afraid it already expired...

I think this NNs style has always been hard to apply DIY with iron but with heatpress should be no problem at all. Subside have just recently added the NNs on to their site to buy loose so they will have them all. The customer services agent will be unaware what NNs they have left so if not on the system they just say no Laughing
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:50 pm

treble_1999 wrote:
redtribe wrote:

I think this NNs style has always been hard to apply DIY with iron but with heatpress should be no problem at all. Subside have just recently added the NNs on to their site to buy loose so they will have them all. The customer services agent will be unaware what NNs they have left so if not on the system they just say no Laughing

thanks mate..really appreciate..will try for it... Clap
Back to top Go down
oggy
oggy

Male
Number of posts : 1167
Job/hobbies : Teacher / listen oasis n grunge music
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:24 pm

redtribe...enough la...when want to stop?? Furious haha..very nice formotion n spain confideration cup kit...right now, only u and me wearing s size...difficult to get our size bro... Dizzy
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:58 pm

oggy wrote:
redtribe...enough la...when want to stop?? Furious haha..very nice formotion n spain confideration cup kit...right now, only u and me wearing s size...difficult to get our size bro... Dizzy

hahaha..its hard to take a break from buying la bro..especially when there is small size formotion shirts....try to concentrate for liv and spain and some formotion shirts at the moment..... not only us la bro..i bet some of our frens in this forum also wear small size shirts..hehehe
Back to top Go down
qsp1985
qsp1985

Male
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Football, music, movies
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:46 am

try emailing del at del@subsidesports.com. She will be able to give you a more definite answer
Back to top Go down
redtribe
redtribe

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:01 pm

qsp1985 wrote:
try emailing del at del@subsidesports.com. She will be able to give you a more definite answer

thanks bro...Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY latest I-Empire.......   MY latest I-Empire....... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY latest I-Empire.......
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next