Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Malaysian Super League ( MSL )

Go down 
+4
devil_nick87
nicque_panda
sakhratul
Rizq24
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizq24
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Rizq24

Number of posts : 286
Job/hobbies : Bank Officer
Registration date : 2010-04-28

Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Empty
PostSubject: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Since there is no specific Malaysian Super League thread yet , let's discuss about our state team or clubs competing in the Malaysian Super League.

I'm a Selangor fan & always will be..till the end of time...and I'm sure there is a lot among us that is MSL followers...

I'm sure we will enjoy a bit of a banter among us regarding our own state team because I think it is more closer & relevant to our life as compared to the foreign leagues...

Support your local football no matter how crap it is...

Our national team recent success will surely but slowly create a new phenomenon among Malaysian football fans in general...

Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:39 pm

First game of the season :

Date : 29th January 2011 ( Saturday )

Selangor vs Kelantan ( Charity Cup )
KL vs Perak
Terengganu vs Sabah
Johor FC vs Felda United
Kedah vs T-Team
Pahang vs Perlis
N9 vs Harimau Muda 'A'
Back to top Go down
sakhratul
sakhratul

Male
Number of posts : 1638
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Kelantan does not look as strong as they were last season but hopefully they can win the Piala Sumbangsih.. GOMO KELATE GOMO!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:10 pm

sakhratul wrote:
Kelantan does not look as strong as they were last season but hopefully they can win the Piala Sumbangsih.. GOMO KELATE GOMO!!!!

yup..few stars missing...akmal...indra..farhan..etc...but collectively they are still strong...strong backbone to the squad...fahmi...badri radzi...shahrul idlan...can't wait to see nicholas chan in action...well as for the charity cup i'm expecting an explosive match knowing the tradition & rivalry between Selangor & Kelantan....
Back to top Go down
sakhratul
sakhratul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:37 pm

badri radzi, shahrul and fahmi is still there but they will sometimes be busy with NT call up.. before this most players are attracted to mark indra, hairuddin, farhan n akmal therefore leaving shahrul n piya to be free to cause troubles..
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:42 pm

it will be interesting to see whether shahrul can cope without the others like indra , hairudin & farhan...as for selangor there are not much changes..basically the key players are the same plus additions like azidan , fadzli shaari etc...it will be an interesting match...but knowing Kelantan , it will be a tough fight...
Back to top Go down
nicque_panda
nicque_panda

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Job/hobbies : JC of coz....
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:42 am

on papers i'd say N9 is the team to beat. maybe bcoz they got the "stars" now. as for kelantan, i don't hav high hopes but i think they'll start slowly & maybe can achieve their target this season (top 4 of the league)
Back to top Go down
devil_nick87
devil_nick87

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, GoKart
Humor : Malaysia to win the World Cup one day
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:30 am

i feel the sense that Selangor will win the Malaysia Cup this year. But it will be an open race for the MSL title. I'm expecting Harimau Muda to give a strong challenge for it. Unlike the "Olympic 2000" team 13 years ago.
Back to top Go down
sakhratul
sakhratul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:59 am

dont forget T-Team and Kedah as well, Kedah has been improving for the past few years since their trebles seasons..and T-team has been splashing cash to attract star players..
Back to top Go down
koro
koro

Male
Number of posts : 463
Job/hobbies : FF Manager
Humor : Overhead Kick!
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:28 am

Don't forget about PERAK, this season they will be improve under Norizan Bakar...
Back to top Go down
sakhratul
sakhratul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:52 pm

koro wrote:
Don't forget about PERAK, this season they will be improve under Norizan Bakar...

yeah... norizan bakar is a good coach...
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:52 am

sakhratul wrote:
koro wrote:

Yup...he is quite influential actually...i heard that the main reason why Akmal Rizal joins Perak is because of him....Perak should have a strong squad this season....i can see that this season will be more competitive compared to last season...we have 4 - 5 teams that can win the title..& harimau muda 'a' will be a tough team to beat...
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:22 am

nicque_panda wrote:
on papers i'd say N9 is the team to beat. maybe bcoz they got the "stars" now. as for kelantan, i don't hav high hopes but i think they'll start slowly & maybe can achieve their target this season (top 4 of the league)

yup...on paper N9 have got a few 'galacticos' this season....nor hafiz zamani...hairuddin omar plus the twins....besides that they have the ever reliable experienced stalwarts such as shukur adan & idris karim...not forgetting the speedy s kunalan...great balanced team...can't wait for the season 2 roll out...good times for local football again....
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:48 am

sakhratul wrote:
dont forget T-Team and Kedah as well, Kedah has been improving for the past few years since their trebles seasons..and T-team has been splashing cash to attract star players..

t-team really have the financial strength to attract star players...some more their new stars are from their east coast rivals - Kelantan...expect indra putra & farhan to shine for t-team this season as they did with the red warriors previously...
Back to top Go down
berserk
berserk

Male
Number of posts : 1229
Job/hobbies : a few
Humor : acerbic
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:41 pm

Come on Harimau B!
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:50 pm

berserk wrote:
Come on Harimau B!

I suppose Harimau Muda will become the 2nd team to support after our own state team...after all there are our national team that will be competing in next tournaments such as sea games 2011...& also the olympic qualifying match against Pakistan...i don't know whether FAM will sent out Harimau Muda 'A' for the OBAMA Cup next month in US...maybe Harimau Muda 'B' will be involved in the tournament...
Back to top Go down
berserk
berserk

Male
Number of posts : 1229
Job/hobbies : a few
Humor : acerbic
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Those whose state teams are languishing in the PL (like me) will no one to support except Harimau Muda.
Back to top Go down
koro
koro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Rizq24 wrote:
sakhratul wrote:
koro wrote:

Yup...he is quite influential actually...i heard that the main reason why Akmal Rizal joins Perak is because of him....Perak should have a strong squad this season....i can see that this season will be more competitive compared to last season...we have 4 - 5 teams that can win the title..& harimau muda 'a' will be a tough team to beat...
yeah! until now, perak got 100% ++ game in pre season...
Back to top Go down
nicque_panda
nicque_panda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:52 pm

what a way to start a season, kelantan coach B. Sathianathan will serve his 6 month ban effective immediately starting today. as for rumors he'll resign bcoz of this is still under discussion, no official news announce just yet.
Back to top Go down
koro
koro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:08 pm

nicque_panda wrote:
what a way to start a season, kelantan coach B. Sathianathan will serve his 6 month ban effective immediately starting today. as for rumors he'll resign bcoz of this is still under discussion, no official news announce just yet.
he already resign...hahhaaha
Back to top Go down
nicque_panda
nicque_panda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:24 am

after an urgent meeting this evening, looks like kelantan will replace sathia (not sure just temporary or not). rumored to be azraai khor. we'll know who tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
sakhratul
sakhratul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:14 am

FAM will always be FAM.... Mad
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:18 am

nicque_panda wrote:
after an urgent meeting this evening, looks like kelantan will replace sathia (not sure just temporary or not). rumored to be azraai khor. we'll know who tomorrow.

pity sathia...he is a good coach with an impressive track record...what a drama even before the season starts...if Kelantan FA decides to replace him with azraai khor it will be a massive boost to the team as well knowing azraai's superb history & success with Kedah....back to back treble success in 2007 & 2008...anyone can top that?
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 pm

my dream formation for selangor this season:

4 - 2 - 3 - 1

Saiful Amar

Razman Acong Nashriq P Gunalan / Asra

Hardi Bunyamin / Azidan

Amirul Safiq Amri

Safee

Most of the flank works would be provided by guna /asra or razman....with hardi will be the deep lying playmaker ala pirlo with his variation of passes especially the long ones...complemented by the defensive / ball winner ala de jong play by azidan or bunyamin..either one of them can hold the midfield....the '3' will support safee in attack....amirul can attack down the wing as well....with safiq can either drop deep making it 3 players in the middle or play in the 'hole'...amri is the worker among the '3'...i don't think it will be a rigid '2' but more of a fluid midfield with one will hold the midfield when the others joins the offensive...

Just my 2 cents...
Back to top Go down
nicque_panda
nicque_panda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:22 pm

sakhratul wrote:
FAM will always be FAM.... Mad

and they will always anti kelantan Mad noticed that they'll do something before important match, like last time want to suspend him on final malaysia cup.

no news yet on new coach but Sathia been appointed as KAFA's technical advisor & CEO of kelantan football academy Clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malaysian Super League ( MSL )
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next