Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Malaysian Super League ( MSL )

Go down 
+4
devil_nick87
nicque_panda
sakhratul
Rizq24
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizq24
Malaysian Jersey Collector
Rizq24

Number of posts : 286
Job/hobbies : Bank Officer
Registration date : 2010-04-28

Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:49 pm

nicque_panda wrote:
sakhratul wrote:
FAM will always be FAM.... Mad

and they will always anti kelantan Mad noticed that they'll do something before important match, like last time want to suspend him on final malaysia cup.

no news yet on new coach but Sathia been appointed as KAFA's technical advisor & CEO of kelantan football academy Clap

quite agree with you on dat bro...but good call by KAFA to appoint Sathia for a higher management position as a technical advisor..indirectly he can still make the call in terms of tactical , strategy & footballing directions of the team...but of course the new coach will have the final say..i assume that the new coach could be someone from the 'backroom' staff...hashim mustapha?
Back to top Go down
nicque_panda
nicque_panda

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Job/hobbies : JC of coz....
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:00 pm

looks like FAM wont let Azraai to coach kelantan as he still under Harimau Muda contract. i dunno abt hashim mustapha but they gotta appoint a coach that has A Licence (a bit confusing) but couple of names came up recently, foreign coaches. it's bojan hodak (spelling - ex my-team coach) & peter butler (kelantan's former coach before sathia). i like kelantan's football during butler's era so i hope its butler.
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:04 pm

nicque_panda wrote:
looks like FAM wont let Azraai to coach kelantan as he still under Harimau Muda contract. i dunno abt hashim mustapha but they gotta appoint a coach that has A Licence (a bit confusing) but couple of names came up recently, foreign coaches. it's bojan hodak (spelling - ex my-team coach) & peter butler (kelantan's former coach before sathia). i like kelantan's football during butler's era so i hope its butler.

is it going to be permanent? or as a caretaker while sathia is serving his suspension? well...peter butler is a very good coach...and some more he is familiar with local football...Butler will be the fans favorite obviously...
Back to top Go down
nicque_panda
nicque_panda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:47 pm

for 6 months, he'll be missing all league & fa cup matches. assuming it's temporary, he'll back in charge during malaysia cup then. IMO it'll make the team unsettle changing coach like that. but if it's temporary then i guess it'll be this whole season and then after that maybe re-appoint?
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 am

nicque_panda wrote:
for 6 months, he'll be missing all league & fa cup matches. assuming it's temporary, he'll back in charge during malaysia cup then. IMO it'll make the team unsettle changing coach like that. but if it's temporary then i guess it'll be this whole season and then after that maybe re-appoint?

if its on a temporary basis then the best thing that they can do is appoint someone from the backroom staff to become the caretaker coach provided that they have the 'A' license that I doubt they have one...to appoint such high profile coach such as azraai or butler would be meaningless if KAFA were to re-appoint Sathia after 6 months or for the 2012 season...would azraai or butler accept a 1 year contract?big decision have to be made there...
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:58 am

Friendly match update : Harimau Muda 'A' @ Msia U-23 team won 2 - 0 in a friendly match against Singapore U-23 team...Good job young tigers...
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:51 pm

reports from Harian Metro today saying that the charity cup match between Selangor & Kelantan might be called off if Kelantan can't register an 'A' license coach in time before the kick off on Saturday...what a drama...
Back to top Go down
nicque_panda
nicque_panda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:55 pm

see? this sux. might as well just give the cup to selangor terus. senang cerita.

if the match is on, i dunno how kelantan's fan will behave. i'm thinking either just watch on tv (which i dun want) or just go there as a 'normal' fan ie: wearing neutral colors as i dun want to get involve in unnecessary event coz i think i know some of em are too emo Sweat
Back to top Go down
nicque_panda
nicque_panda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:10 am

latest news: kelantan appointed dato m. karathu as their head coach. pheww, nostalgic name. it was during his reign i start supporting kelantan & in 1993 IINM he lead them to 2nd place liga perdana that time & was the malaysia cup semi finalist. the only concern is i think he's a bit rusty maybe since it's been a while he coach a team. maybe sathia also will play some role discreetly?
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 am

nicque_panda wrote:
latest news: kelantan appointed dato m. karathu as their head coach. pheww, nostalgic name. it was during his reign i start supporting kelantan & in 1993 IINM he lead them to 2nd place liga perdana that time & was the malaysia cup semi finalist. the only concern is i think he's a bit rusty maybe since it's been a while he coach a team. maybe sathia also will play some role discreetly?

yup...imo as a technical director sathia will still be involve indirectly to the team tactical & directions...dato m karathu is famous as a football pundit currently..great 'old skool' coach but dunno whether he can cope with the style of football now...but still a big name in Malaysian football....
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:00 pm

congrats to Stuart Micheal Ramalingam as the new CEO for MSL...Hopefully he will bring a lot of new ideas & improvement especially in the marketing aspect of MSL & ways to improve the quality of the league generally...

Heard that FAM will proposed a more lucrative grants to every team competing in the MSL this season...not forgetting the teams competing in Liga Perdana...

and all the teams will receive a fair share of the TV deals for every matches shown live...fair deal.
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:06 am

MATCHDAY ONE RESULTS :

Selangor 0 - Kelantan 2
Pahang 3 - Perlis 1
N9 1 - Harimau Muda 'A' 0
T'ganu 0 - Sabah 0
KL 1 - Perak 1
Johor FC 0 - Felda United 0
Kedah 0 - T-Team 0

Back to top Go down
irwan
irwan

Male
Number of posts : 486
Job/hobbies : IT slave / collect jersey lah
Humor : I'm a serious guy
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Pahang squad (match vs Perlis) Thumbsup
Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 5399766892_fb19c05c64_z

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2121studio/tags/pahangvsperlis/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shahre2n/sets/72157625931975210/
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=51378&id=100000560073133

Yes, I was at Stadium Darul Makmur Cool
Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 168755_190084331020235_100000560073133_629954_2481613_n
Back to top Go down
http://blog.irwan.name/?p=1277
sakhratul
sakhratul

Male
Number of posts : 1638
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:21 pm

tue dia the 12th man for pahang... steady bro... hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
berserk
berserk

Male
Number of posts : 1229
Job/hobbies : a few
Humor : acerbic
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:29 pm

Rizq24 wrote:
MATCHDAY ONE RESULTS :
Selangor 0 - Kelantan 2
Game was again stopped due to crowd disturbance.
FAM really have to sort out some crowd control procedures.
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:59 pm

berserk wrote:
Rizq24 wrote:
MATCHDAY ONE RESULTS :
Selangor 0 - Kelantan 2
Game was again stopped due to crowd disturbance.
FAM really have to sort out some crowd control procedures.

yup...its really sad to see that these sort of things happening again & again...
Back to top Go down
nicque_panda
nicque_panda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:16 pm

agree on that. kalah buat, menang pun buat jgk.

and this season teams used 2 diff patches. gold patch for selangor (champ) & yellow black aka normal patch for the rest Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:27 am

MATCHDAY 2 RESULTS:

Perlis 0 - Selangor 2
Kelantan 1 - Terengganu 1
HM 'A' 3 - Pahang 1
T-Team 1 - N9 3
Kedah 1 - Felda United 0
Perak 1 - Johor FC 0
KL 1 - Sabah 0
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:59 pm

great performance by our young tigers...hopefully they can continue the good job after losing the 1st game to title favourites N9...
As for Selangor ,normal business is resumed after the 1st game glitch against main rivals Kelantan...
I can sense that this season will be more competitive & sleeping giants like Perak can make a comeback led by Akmal Rizal...
Back to top Go down
sakhratul
sakhratul

Male
Number of posts : 1638
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:33 pm

i heard that safee is leaving selangor to be playing with Persib Bandung. Is it true?? if yes then it should be an example for other player to follow as playing in a foreign league will only help uthem get better in term of physical and mental strength as well is improving their technique and skills..
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul/
nicque_panda
nicque_panda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:23 pm

still no official statement yet. maybe we'll know the news tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:26 am

it is reported that Safee will join Pelita Jaya instead...& they are willing to buy out Safee's contract with Selangor...hopefully Selangor will be well compensated...and Safee is expected to earn more than double the salary Selangor is paying him...
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:41 am

it will be a big loss for Selangor if Safee is confirmed leaving to Indonesia...currently the available strikers in the team are not on par with Safee...a new top class striker is needed & too bad K Devan have to wait till the season is over to make any new signings....there are no transfer window in MSL..the rest of the team need to buck up now...i believe amri will become the talisman for Selangor this season with the support of the ever reliable trio of safiq , amirul hadi & hardi to provide the creativity & goals...
Back to top Go down
Rizq24
Rizq24

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:51 am

The only transfer window in MSL is during the Malaysia Cup whereby each team can make a loan signing from those teams that did not qualify to play in the Malaysia cup....it could prove to be a vital signing as proven by N9 Msia Cup win in 2009 when Hairudin Omar which was signed from T-Team act as the talisman for their Malaysia cup success...
Back to top Go down
devil_nick87
devil_nick87

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Job/hobbies : Football, Futsal, GoKart
Humor : Malaysia to win the World Cup one day
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:31 pm

with the departure of safee, i think selangor's chance of retaining the MSL are slimmer now. I dont think fellow forwards Rudie Ramli, Fadzli Shaari or Mohd Fitri are good enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Super League ( MSL )   Malaysian Super League ( MSL ) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malaysian Super League ( MSL )
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next