Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum

Go down 
+83
clocky15
brad147690
Nistelrooy
Djuom
AnggiSriwijaya
hotrod77
Akmal29
united788
damnself
dipaa
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Fowler
Al
ghoster
Mikeyb1987
Bliss&Ecstasy
OneUnited
kreez
ditt
Tease
Gazzel83
edmund83
nineteeneighty.seven
Shakey252
teckhooi
shah1312
hakka_jin
teong0209
meGATron77
KenTheMan
call_me_el_nino
njhh
noobie
redsuns
nimrod2
kimyong
pika_joe
visioz
Faiz_bdez Fafara
laputa1
Edmundmah
redyap
oggy
zamarano
vincek
YNWA
sco_chan
WRooney
Ritterbarca
aw13
joke_her
knight
berserk
retro red devil
redtribe
kewellrulez
qsp1985
revenent7
zaim
LO79
treble_1999
great_uq
qontok-qontok
iswandi7
johnsongiggs
acman
stilo10
pyroboy1911
asprillialim
sylus tung
Fyrekat
chcher
oscar7
aprilia_8080
ERIC5
nicque_panda
qspn
schmeichel7
edward85
sakhratul
adamiqbal
alister88
curator
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
sylus tung
Singaporean Jersey Collector
sylus tung

Male
Number of posts : 799
Humor : Wry
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Awesome mate. I missed out on the Shelvey by 20 quid when I was asleep! hahaa.

curator wrote:

A friend of mine managed to won two shirts.... Clap

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Lfc2010tpp25-result

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Lfc2010tpp33-result
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/theMerseyside
kewellrulez
Malaysian Jersey Collector
kewellrulez

Male
Number of posts : 2147
Job/hobbies : soccer, futsal
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:55 pm

sylus tung wrote:

curator wrote:

haha i placed a max bid of 350 quid for the Reina and went bed. Outbit when awake. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Edmundmah
Edmundmah

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:08 am

Wow... Good things not cheap! Cheap things not good!
Back to top Go down
qspn
qspn

Male
Number of posts : 1118
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:40 am

I guess you have to pay those kind of price to get those kit.

Nice addition though to your friend that won the bid
Back to top Go down
Al

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2011-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:48 pm

I thought in China most will go for the imitations.
Back to top Go down
curator
Jersey Expert (Hong Kong)
curator

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:09 pm

sylus tung wrote:

curator wrote:

Sylus, don't miss the next (and last) chance....

Quote :

As prompted by an official from Royal British Legion of Merseyside, we forsee that there will be more Liverpool 2010 Poppy Day match shirts put into charitable auctions at ebay sooner.

Last time 8 shirts were put into auction and ended with the price range between UKP235 to UKP392.

The remainder batch of Poppy Day match shirts consist of the followings:-

Konchesky

Kyrgiakos

Carragher

Rodríguez

Leiva

Gerrard (c)

Meireles

Kuyt

Babel

Ngog

The RBL official also asserts that the minimum starting bid will be set at UKP300, with last hammered prices considered. It is estimated that shirts of star players like Carra and Stevie G may hit the UKP1000 mark, other popular players' shirts at around UKP750 and the less popular ones at UKP300 - 400.

Do keep an eye at this fanpage for further updates. Let's support RBL and YNWA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.LiverpoolKits.com
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:30 pm

My guess is you will be getting 1 for urself or have u got 1? Smile the poppy is embroided ya?
Back to top Go down
Fowler
Norwegian Jersey Collector
Norwegian Jersey Collector
Fowler

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:15 pm

Player Issue Gerrard jersey is any collectors dream!
Back to top Go down
sylus tung
sylus tung

Male

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Could not agree more but the STAR Players' shirts generally tend to be abit inflated.

Fowler wrote:
Player Issue Gerrard jersey is any collectors dream!
Back to top Go down
curator
curator

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:19 pm

kewellrulez wrote:
My guess is you will be getting 1 for urself or have u got 1? Smile the poppy is embroided ya?

I have posted mine in this shirt earlier. Please refer to my reply in this post:

Quote :
Subject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Or visit...

http://www.liverpoolkits.com/liverpool2010tpp.html

OR

https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-liverpool-shirts-museum-%E5%88%A9%E7%89%A9%E6%B5%A6%E7%90%83%E8%A1%A3%E5%8D%9A%E7%89%A9%E9%A4%A8/liverpool-2010-2011-third-match-shirt-from-poppy-day-on-13-november-2010/218131638209524
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:19 pm

curator wrote:
kewellrulez wrote:

I have posted mine in this shirt earlier. Please refer to my reply in this post:

Quote :
Subject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Or visit...

http://www.liverpoolkits.com/liverpool2010tpp.html

OR

https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-liverpool-shirts-museum-%E5%88%A9%E7%89%A9%E6%B5%A6%E7%90%83%E8%A1%A3%E5%8D%9A%E7%89%A9%E9%A4%A8/liverpool-2010-2011-third-match-shirt-from-poppy-day-on-13-november-2010/218131638209524

Thanks mate Clap
Back to top Go down
curator
curator

PostSubject: Latest arrivals on 2 July 2011....   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:48 am

https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-liverpool-shirts-museum-利物浦球衣博物館/liverpool-2010-2011-away-europa-league-match-issued-player-shirt-of-danny-wilson/229615380394483

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Wilson
Danny Wilson
Birthdate: 27.12.1991
Birthplace: Livingston Scotland
Other clubs: Rangers
Bought from: Rangers
Signed for LFC: 2000000 21.07.2010
International debut: 16th November 2010 vs Faroe Islands
International caps: 3/1 - 27.03.2011
Liverpool debut: 22.09.2010
Last appearance: 02.04.2011
Contract expiry: 2013
LFC league games/goals: 2 / 0
Total LFC games/goals: 8 / 0

With just a single season of professional football behind him, 18-year old Scotsman Danny Wilson became Liverpool’s fourth acquisition during the summer of 2010 when he left Glasgow Rangers and signed a three-year deal with Liverpool on the 21st of July for a fee believed to be two million pounds, a figure that had the potential to rise to £5 million because of ‘add-ons’ in the contract. IMScouting page describes Wilson as "a cultured left-footed defender who knows when to time a tackle and can also pick out great cross field passes. With good physical presence he is good in the air at both ends of the pitch."

The young defender came through the youth system at Rangers, was captain of their Under-19 team and tipped to have a big future in the game before he had even made the professional debut that eventually came in a Scottish League Cup tie against Dundee in October, 2009. Wilson became the youngest-ever player to represent Rangers in the Champions League when he was handed a start in an away match at Unirea Urziceni in November 2009.

Wilson made 24 first-team appearances for the Glasgow club in 2009-10, scoring once in a victory over Hearts in Edinburgh. Despite his youth and comparative inexperience, he not only won the Young Player of the Year award voted for by Rangers’ supporters but was also crowned as Young Player of the Year by both the Scottish Football Writers’ Association and the Scottish Professional Footballers’ Association. He also won the Scottish Premier League and Co-operative Insurance Cup with Rangers. Not bad for a first season!

Wilson couldn't believe how the season had developed. "I’ve already admitted I would have been happy with just one appearance this season. But I’ve played 24 matches, two of them being Champions League appearances as well as making my Old Firm debut so I really couldn’t have asked for any more."

The 18 year old was offered the biggest ever financial deal for a player in his age group at Ibrox, £12,000 a week, a considerable rise from £700 a year previously, upon signing a new contract at Rangers which had only one year left. The Ibrox club could have lost Wilson for around £500,000 in compensation if he would have been kept on until next year. Wilson wanted to move and Rangers reluctantly reached a deal with Liverpool with Spurs also interested.

LFChistory.net asked the opinion of Marc Boal, a Rangers fan, who is an Ibrox regular and benefits from having seen him in action on several occasions: "Danny Wilson has been a revelation this year. He will walk straight into the Liverpool squad. He is some player, you would think he is 30 years old the way he reads the game, and he's only a teenager. He is going to go a long way."

Danny Wilson moves south to England with his career still in its infancy. He does, however, recognise the challenge this move will bring with it. He said on signing for Liverpool "This is a massive challenge for me. This is one of the best leagues in the world and I will be playing for one of the biggest teams in the world. It wasn't a difficult decision to come here as Liverpool are not a team who come in for you every day, so I can't wait to get started. There were other clubs interested in me who are in the Champions League, but once Liverpool came in for me there was only one team I wanted to go to."

Danny was named in Scotland's senior squad for the first time for a friendly at Aberdeen's Pittodrie stadium against the Faroe Islands in the middle of November, 2010. He started the match and scored the opening goal in a 3-0 victory.

Danny would have no doubt hoped to play in Liverpool's first time more than the eight appearances he managed in his debut season ... two in the Premier League, 5 in the Europa League and 1 in the League cup. But he knew when he arrived that there was already plenty of competition for the positions in the team that he favours (central defence or left-back) and that competition has increased with the emergence into the first-team picture of particularly John Flanagan, Martin Kelly and Jack Robinson. Still a teenager when the 2010-11 season finished, Wilson is probably more one for the Future than one for the Present. But his regular chances will come because he is a sound defender with a growing repitation and those chances might come sooner than he thinks.

SOURCE: http://www.lfchistory.net/Players/Player/Profile/1216

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Wilson2
In season 2010-2011, Danny Wilson started 5 times in the Europa League, including the group stage away match against Steaua Bucharest and League of 16 against Sparta Braga.

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10APCAdditions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10APC2Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10APC3
Steaua Bucharest 1 - 1 Liverpool (02.12.2010 / Europa League Group Stage)

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10APC4Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10APC5Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10APC6
Sporting Clube de Braga 1 - 0 Liverpool (10.03.2011 / Europa League of 16)

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10AP
Liverpool 2010-2011 Away Europa League Match Issued / Player Shirt - this is a match issued shirt of Danny Wilson in the Europa League campaign. As aforesaid, he wore the white away pinstriped shirt twice in Europa League.

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10AP-a
Genuine player shirt is a TECHFIT specification kit, whereas the replica shirt is a climacool specification.

Last edited by curator on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
curator
curator

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:13 am

https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-liverpool-shirts-museum-利物浦球衣博物館/liverpool-2010-2011-third-europa-league-match-issued-player-shirt-of-conor-coady/229636460392375

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Coady
Conor Coady
Birthdate: 25.02.1993
Birthplace: Liverpool England
Other clubs: None
Bought from:
Signed for LFC:
LFC league games/goals: 0 / 0
Total LFC games/goals: 0 / 0

A week before his 18th birthday Conor Coady was given a taste of what life could be like for him in the Big Time when Kenny Dalglish included him in the squad that flew to the Czech Republic for a Europa League tie with Sparta Prague. On the plane with Coady were Thomas Ince (19), John Flanagan (18), Jack Robinson (17) and Raheem Sterling (16) but Liverpool-born Coady was the only one of that teenage quintet to subsequently be given a place in the 16-man match squad against Sparta.

Even though it must have been a thrill to be sitting on the bench alongside experienced international footballers like Martin Skrtel and Joe Cole knowing that he could be called upon at any time to replace someone, the young defender was hardly a novice at experiencing important competitive fixtures. In 2010 he captained the England Under-17 team that won the European championship, beating a much-fancied Spanish side in the final in Liechtenstein. Coady, whose club team-mate Andre Wisdom was also a member of the winning team, said at the time “It’s just unbelievable. I can’t believe we’ve done it. Lifting that trophy was just unreal. It’s everything I’ve dreamt about and I’m so proud to have done it” and added prophetically “It’s been a great experience for us all and I think it will help us as players a few years down the line.” How right he was! The experience gained whilst on international duty certainly did help him at club level. In the same calendar year of his international success, Coady moved up to the reserve team after captaining Liverpool’s Under-18s throughout the season and was able to help the club’s second string to a senior cup double in the summer of 2010. Coady's achievements as England's U-17 skipper were recognised when he was nominated for BBC Young Sports Personality of the Year.

With a full twelve months of his teenage years still to come, Conor Coady has already proved to be a confident and assured performer as either a central defender or a holding midfielder. Rodolfo Borrell at the Academy, John McMahon (reserve team coach) and John Peacock (England Under-17 manager) all noticed that Coady adapted well when asked to take over a midfield role in the team; plus they all noticed that apart from being a good footballer he also had terrific leadership qualities and none of them had any doubts about handing him the captain’s armband.

With the Prague experience behind him, it surely won’t be long before Conor Coady is given a proper taste of first-team football with Liverpool. Many are also predicting that not only does he have an imposing physical presence as well as being a good tackler, header and passer but that he could also become a future captain for his club as well as his country.
Coady is taking the same path through the ranks at Liverpool as Jamie Carragher and he doesn't mind being compared to him: "I know Jamie Carragher did a similar thing by playing in midfield for the U18s and then moving into defence - if I can do half as well as he has done I'll be delighted."

Because of his manager's faith in picking Coady in the matchday squad to play in Prague in February, it was perhaps a little surprising that Conor only repeated that achievement once more before the end of the season, against Birmingham City at Anfield on Easter Saturday. But this certainly does not mean that he has dropped off the radar completely. He only became eighteen years old during the 2010-11 season, already has a first-team squad number and is likely to be seen much more as Kenny Dalglish continues his rebuilding job at the club.

SOURCE: http://www.lfchistory.net/Players/Player/Profile/1232

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Coady2
In season 2010-2011, Conor Coady was named on the bench twice, including the Europa League of 32 against Sparta Prague and Premier League home match against Birmingham City.

Liverpool used the black third shirt in Europa League thrice as follows:-

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10TPC
FK Rabotnicki 0 - 2 Liverpool (29.07.2010 / Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round 1st Leg)
Note that Europa League and respect patches were not applied on shirt's sleeves.

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10TPC2
Utrecht 0 - 0 Liverpool (30.09.2010 / Europa League Group Stage)

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10TPC3

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10TP
Liverpool 2010-2011 Third Europa League Match Issued / Player Shirt - this is a match issued shirt of Conor Coady in the Europa League campaign, though he was not selected to play in the above three matches with third shirts worn.
Back to top Go down
curator
curator

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:42 am

https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-liverpool-shirts-museum-利物浦球衣博物館/liverpool-2010-2011-goalkeeper-home-europa-league-match-issued-player-shirt-of-p/229645633724791

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Gulasci-a
Peter Gulacsi
Birthdate: 06.05.1990
Birthplace: Budapest Hungary
Other clubs: MTK Hungaria
Bought from: MTK Hungaria
Signed for LFC: 0 22.08.2008
Contract expiry: 2013 (signed August 2009)
LFC league games/goals: 0 / 0
Total LFC games/goals: 0 / 0
The third Hungarian that has been signed by Liverpool after linking up with MTK Hungaria, the other two being Krisztian Nemeth and Andras Simon. The stopper was part of the successful reserve team of 2007 and signed in August 2008 after completing a one year loan at Liverpool. Gulasci impressed in Liverpool's Reserves and signed a new four-year contract in 2009. Also in 2009 (January) he was loaned to Hereford United and made eighteen Football League appearances before his loan-spell there finished.

On the 16th of April 2010 the young goalkeeper was again loaned out, this time to Tranmere Rovers, initially on an emergency seven-day deal, and made his debut against Exeter City the following day. The loan was then extended, allowing Peter to play in another four League One matches by the end of the season.

Peter again moved to Tranmere Rovers on the 17th of September 2010. An 'emergency' loan-deal was ratified by the Football League because Tranmere's two experienced goalkeepers were both out of action because of injury. Rovers were happy to have him back at Prenton Park because he had made a big contribution to them retaining their League One status in his previous loan spell there. This new arrangement would last until the 18th of October, at which point it was extended until the 24th of November with both clubs deciding that Peter could continue to train at Melwood as and when agreed by both clubs. After returning to Anfield, Peter became the clear choice as back-up to Pepe Reina but the Spaniard's excellent form and fitness meant that Gulacsi did not see a minute of first-team action despite being named in the matchday squad twenty-three times by Kenny Dalglish following four earlier appearances 'on the bench' under Roy Hodgson.
SOURCE: http://www.lfchistory.net/Players/Player/Profile/1202

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Gulasci-b
In season 2010-2011, Peter Gulasci was named on the bench seven times in Europa League. Among these 7 matches, Liverpool used the grey colour goalkeeper home shirt 5 times:

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10GKHPC
FK Rabotnicki 0 - 2 Liverpool (29.07.2010 / Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round 1st Leg)

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10GKHPC2
Liverpool 2 - 0 FK Rabotnicki (05.08.2010 / Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round 2nd Leg)

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10GKHPC3
Trabzonspor 1 - 2 Liverpool (26.08.2010 / Europa League Play-Off 2nd Leg)

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10GKHPC4
Liverpool 1 - 0 Sparta Prague (24.02.2011 / Europa League of 32)

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10GKHPC5

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10GKHP
Liverpool 2010-2011 Goalkeeper Home Europa League Match Issued / Player Shirt - this is a match issued shirt of Peter Gulasci in the Europa League campaign. As aforesaid, he wore a grey colour goalkeeper home shirt 5 times in Europa League.

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10GKHP-a
Genuine player shirt is a TECHFIT specification kit, whereas the replica shirt is a climacool specification.
Back to top Go down
Bliss&Ecstasy
Bliss&Ecstasy

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2011-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:40 am

nice addiction once again Micheal. the next big thing and the future england captain, Coady. Yes
Back to top Go down
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S
Greek Jersey Collector
Greek Jersey Collector
Alexxx-A.D.I.D.A.S

Male
Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Wow nice updates!! Respect I had a feeling you were the one that snapped up all the match issue LFC gear from Classic Tongue lol
Back to top Go down
qspn
qspn

Male
Number of posts : 1118
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:14 am

Nice addition. Love the Liverpool goal keeper kit!
Back to top Go down
curator
curator

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Latest additions today.... possibly the last episode of season 2010-2011 stuff unless I can find the FA Cup Third Round match shirt and Carra Testimonial match shirt.

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10TGPC2
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10DTP
Liverpool 2010-2011 Europa League Match Worn Training Drill Top

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10TGPC
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10RJP
Liverpool 2010-2011 Europa League Match Worn Training Rain Jacket

Such florescent yellow training gear has never been offered for commercial sale. They are strictly allocated for players' use only in Europa League.
Number 2 ones should have been allocated to Glenn Johnson.
Back to top Go down
curator
curator

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:11 am

curator wrote:
And I nearly forget this shirt too, which was added to my collection on 19 April 2011, right before my honeymoon trip started.

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC08LAP
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC08LAP-a
Liverpool Legends 2008 Shropshire Tour Match Player Shirt

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC08LAPC
The match was played between Liverpool Legends and Manchester United Legends at Ludlow Town F.C.

And number 10 Charnock is.....

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Player_charnock

Phil Charnock

With the help of the original seller and editors at Shropshire Star, I manage to source the following information regarding the match which cannot be otherwise located (again, gettyimages / yahoo give negative results)....Clap

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC08LAPC2
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC08LAPC3
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC08LAPC4
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC08LAPC5
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC08LAPC6
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC08LAPC7
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC08LAPC8
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC08LAPC9
Back to top Go down
curator
curator

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:25 pm

There is only one GOD, and his name is ROBBIE FOWLER. :icon040

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Fowler
Back to top Go down
kewellrulez
kewellrulez

Male

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Very nice GOD kit u have there mate!! hopefully he will return as coaching staff after his retirement Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikeyb1987
British Jersey Collector
British Jersey Collector

Male
Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:02 am

curator wrote:
Latest additions today.... possibly the last episode of season 2010-2011 stuff unless I can find the FA Cup Third Round match shirt and Carra Testimonial match shirt.

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10TGPC2
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10DTP
Liverpool 2010-2011 Europa League Match Worn Training Drill Top

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10TGPC
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC10RJP
Liverpool 2010-2011 Europa League Match Worn Training Rain Jacket

Such florescent yellow training gear has never been offered for commercial sale. They are strictly allocated for players' use only in Europa League.
Number 2 ones should have been allocated to Glenn Johnson.

Any idea why Liverpool elected to use Euro NN's in an FA Cup 3rd round match? I've never known teams to deviate from their normal league issue shirts until they use FA Cup patched shirts in the semi final. Even more unusual that they used Euro printed shirts with PL patches?
Back to top Go down
curator
curator

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Mikeyb1987 wrote:

Any idea why Liverpool elected to use Euro NN's in an FA Cup 3rd round match? I've never known teams to deviate from their normal league issue shirts until they use FA Cup patched shirts in the semi final. Even more unusual that they used Euro printed shirts with PL patches?

Well, that style of name & numbers was described as "for use in domestic and european cup competitions" in store.liverpoolfc.tv back in last year, and thus not restricted to Europa League.

From a contrary perspective, Liverpool is not eligible to play in European competition this season, right? But the same kind of name & numbers can still now be ordered as "Use LFC Personalisation" instead of "Use LFC Personalisation" for 2011-2012 season's shirts.

To be even more specific, the kind of shirt used in the FA Cup 3rd round is NOT printed with EURO spec name & number....
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Manchester+United+v+Liverpool+FA+Cup+3rd+Round+izIQYV515Tbl
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 1294627232_WfRYvd

Look, the Liverbird logo is OMITTED at the bottom of the number. This is the kind of domestic cup competition adapted numbering, and no odd ball to applied with EPL patches on sleeve. (Hence the rarity of the shirts and my quest for one of these. This kind of Liverbirdless number is NEVER made available to the public)

Regarding Cup patches, we have something interesting regarding Liverpool. Remember the League Cup Final patches? Birmingham City and Manchester United did apply the Worthington Cup Final patches at prevailing times in 2001 and 2003 respectively. But how about Liverpool? We applied NOTHING on our sleeves.

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC01WC
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 LFC03WCFP

Back to top Go down
sylus tung
sylus tung

Male

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Agreed. To get your hands on one of these oddities of a Match Shirt is like rocking horse shit!

curator wrote:

From a contrary perspective, Liverpool is not eligible to play in European competition this season, right? But the same kind of name & numbers can still now be ordered as "Use LFC Personalisation" instead of "Use LFC Personalisation" for 2011-2012 season's shirts.

To be even more specific, the kind of shirt used in the FA Cup 3rd round is NOT printed with EURO spec name & number....
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Manchester+United+v+Liverpool+FA+Cup+3rd+Round+izIQYV515Tbl
Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 1294627232_WfRYvd

Look, the Liverbird logo is OMITTED at the bottom of the number. This is the kind of domestic cup competition adapted numbering, and no odd ball to applied with EPL patches on sleeve. (Hence the rarity of the shirts and my quest for one of these. This kind of Liverbirdless number is NEVER made available to the public)
Back to top Go down
aw13
Administrator
Administrator
aw13

Male
Number of posts : 2863
Job/hobbies : JC la....
Humor : Dry (almost cracking)
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:22 pm

I think the EPL requirement is that no other sponsor can be on the numbers except for the EPL sponsor. Thus the numbers had to be 'tweaked' i.e. done without the Liverbird.

IMO, the beauty of this font is that it comes with the Liverbird, which makes it more unique to Liverpool kit/jersey collectors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum   Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Additions to the Liverpool Shirts Museum
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next